Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/)
-   Off Topic (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/off-topic/)
-   -   CHRISTmas winnings? (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/off-topic/22805-christmas-winnings.html)

edgeman4.0 12-21-2010 05:58 PM

CHRISTmas winnings?

Thats right, i said CHRISTMAS. Not xmas, or holidays... To hell with all that PC shit.

Post up what ya got.

As most of you know, the girlfriend is more or less (more) long distance.. That being said, we decided to open our presents from each other a little early due to the fact that we would be busy with family on the big day.

This guy was fortunate enough to get a big box from ups today, when i got home from a hellish work day. Inside contained, a gnarly blanket (that she made) that happens to be not only my team colors.. but the colors of our trucks. Badass tupperware lunchbox set that i needed bc i keep destroying the cheap gladware crap, she also took the time to make over 80 little notes for me to put in there and open for every workday between now and the time she moves here. There were also a few odd and ends that dont need to be mentioned.

Anyways, what did you get? pics are preferred, yet as i didnt take any.. they wont be required.lol

01_ranger_4x4 12-21-2010 06:04 PM

Re: CHRISTmas winnings?

we havent opened our gifts for each other yet but i already know the best gift will be the baby my wife will give me at the end of may. i laughed a little when you mentioned the notes for your lunch box because my wife puts little notes in my lunchbox almost everyday. makes me smile no matter how crappy of a day im having.

Fordzilla80 12-21-2010 06:09 PM

Christmas is no fun for me. I'm impossible to buy stuff for, so I picked out my own stuff. I have a new 18V Craftsman drill, some IH stuff, some Ford logo things, a few months supply of air fresheners since work leaves the truck smelling like cow shit, and some padding for my bank account.:D

ranger101 12-21-2010 06:13 PM

It's funny about the notes... because my mommy puts notes in my lunchbox every day :D

Haha I haven't opened up any gifts yet but I know I'm getting a TV and a MIG welder. Gotta love having divorced parents :)

Clinton 12-21-2010 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by edgeman4.0 (Post 274264)
, she also took the time to make over 80 little notes for me to put in there and open for every workday

Quote:

Originally Posted by 01_ranger_4x4 (Post 274271)
i laughed a little when you mentioned the notes for your lunch box because my wife puts little notes in my lunchbox almost everyday. makes me smile no matter how crappy of a day im having.

I get notes in my lunch box too....They all say BASTARD

Fordzilla80 12-21-2010 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clinton (Post 274283)

I'd hate to see what you're getting for Christmas.;)

01_ranger_4x4 12-21-2010 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clinton (Post 274283)

lol

STL 12-21-2010 06:19 PM

I will get nothing this year every thing is for the kids

Clinton 12-21-2010 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fordzilla80 (Post 274287)
I'd hate to see what you're getting for Christmas.;)

I actually dont get anything, I had my time as a kid getting stuff for Christmas

Fordzilla80 12-21-2010 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clinton (Post 274296)
I actually dont get anything, I had my time as a kid getting stuff for Christmas

Ehh I was referring to something along the lines of restraining orders/divorce papers, unless you've already received those.

schultzkenneth 12-21-2010 06:21 PM

XBOX 360 Kinect, and money from the rest of the family as far as i know, can't complain.

EDIT: had Christmas with the rest of the family (aunts uncles grandma etc) Got a $25 gas card, 2 million candle power rechargeable halogen spot light with a 6 LED lantern built in. (good LED's might i add). Some sort of dice game. And more money, so i'll probably buy Kinect Sports and i already bought a Jumpstarter. Might look at some Silverstars. And my uncle said when he gets his new code reader he's going to give me his old one.

I'm a lucky guy. Glad i have such a great family.

chaddwalters 12-21-2010 06:22 PM

The note I get in my lunchbox always has all the crap I have to go pick up after work...

Lol just kiddin' I'll post up some pictures after we have Christmas in the next couple days, I know I'm getting some things for my truck, and alot of WVU stuff. LETS GO MOUNTAINEERS!

Clinton 12-21-2010 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fordzilla80 (Post 274298)
Ehh I was referring to something along the lines of restraining orders/divorce papers, unless you've already received those.

Oh, no that was a memorial day present 2005

bugz1racing 12-21-2010 06:49 PM

This is the first year that the wife and I are buying gifts for each other. We have always just bought gifts for the kids. I got my wife an literati (e reader), Hawkeyes hoodie and The Band Perry CD. She got me the new Cabelas Big Game Hunts 2011 for XBOX and a Hawkeyes hoodie. But we made the agreement not to open them until Christmas. We also bought 2 family presents this year. The XBOX Kinect and a New Years stay at the Adventure Land Hotel with water park in Des Moines.

----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clinton (Post 274317)
Oh, no that was a memorial day present 2005

I had my ex-wife served her papers at her parents house on Thanksgiving day. That was the only day that I knew where she would be.

ben10 12-21-2010 06:57 PM

i have been trying my hardest to get my GF to tell me what she is getting, seeing as she already knows she is getting a blue saphire ring with some small diamonds around it... she wont give it up tho :/ but we did decide to get a new 1400 dollar mattress and box spring set, that is gonna be sweeeeeet, and early, we get it tomorrow morning!