Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/)
-   Off Topic (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/off-topic/)
-   -   North Korea bombs South Korea (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/off-topic/21154-north-korea-bombs-south-korea.html)

pooleo 11-24-2010 06:38 PM

North Korea bombs South Korea

So what are you're guys thoughts on this recent news? Start of WWIII, Another Vietnam brewing up?

smakes 11-24-2010 06:42 PM

Re: North Korea bombs South Korea

nuke em and get it over with like we shouldve done with the middle east

Lord of War 11-24-2010 06:46 PM

Dont think much will come of it.

Just like most middle eastern spats it will go away in a week or so... IMO.

01_ranger_4x4 11-24-2010 06:52 PM

if NK continues with the attacks it could turn very ugly very fast. with the US being an ally with SK as well as having troops stationed in SK US involvement is inevitable if things escalate. NK wont be a match for the US or our allys but the big problem could be with china because they are an ally of NK. if things get ugly with the US and china because of the BS thats happening with NK it could mean bad things for the US economy because of the money we owe china. lets hope that NK decides to keep there tiny fingers off the nuke buttons.

svtmusic 11-24-2010 06:57 PM

We should have already responded with air attacks on the installations that fired the artillery and also on the palace of the dictator himself!

pooleo 11-24-2010 06:58 PM

obamas to much of a pussy to pull the trigger

Ranger_EDGE 11-24-2010 07:26 PM

sucks for us west coast guys who are in range of the IBM's. If you guys wake up hearing the west coast has been taken out well ill miss you guys hahahaha!!

01_ranger_4x4 11-24-2010 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ranger_EDGE (Post 251481)
sucks for us west coast guys who are in range of the IBM's. If you guys wake up hearing the west coast has been taken out well ill miss you guys hahahaha!!

i dont think you guys have much to worry about. i dont even think they can hit hawaii with the weapons they have at this point. also i would be willing to bet we have a sub or 2 off there coast just waiting to shoot anything they launch out of the sky.

smakes 11-24-2010 07:35 PM

not to mention the hundreds of missle bunkers along the coast that's only purpose is to shoot down incoming missiles lol

Ranger_EDGE 11-24-2010 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 01_ranger_4x4 (Post 251484)
i dont think you guys have much to worry about. i dont even think they can hit hawaii with the weapons they have at this point. also i would be willing to bet we have a sub or 2 off there coast just waiting to shoot anything they launch out of the sky.

Quote:

Originally Posted by smakes (Post 251487)
not to mention the hundreds of missle bunkers along the coast that's only purpose is to shoot down incoming missiles lol

so true!! lol

Demon-FX4 11-24-2010 07:48 PM

JT don't worrie we wont miss ya or cali lol jokin but idk what to think i agree with pat as well as obama is a *******

Ranger_EDGE 11-24-2010 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demon-FX4 (Post 251497)
JT don't worrie we wont miss ya or cali lol jokin

lmao ass hole hahaha!!!

Demon-FX4 11-24-2010 07:59 PM

lol damn straight i am get used to it

Lord of War 11-24-2010 08:01 PM

I would be willing to bet that the chances of a nuke hitting US soil would be compared to winning the powerball 5 times.

Demon-FX4 11-24-2010 08:03 PM

^^^ very true and who said they made the nukes the right way lol