Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/)
-   Off Topic (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/off-topic/)
-   -   Happy Thanksgiving (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/off-topic/21132-happy-thanksgiving.html)

richarddhoward 11-24-2010 10:06 AM

Happy Thanksgiving

Just wanted to say, in case on my trip home I don't get the chance to...

Have a wonderful, safe and happy Thanksgiving. Enjoy the food, friends, family, good beer and good times this holiday always brings. If you're drinking, don't drive. If you are in the Centralia, WA area come find me, we can kick it, I'll even buy the beer.

For those serving overseas I'll drink two for you, and thank you the most. It is people like you that make all of our lives free and easy here in the US.

What I want to know also is what are you thankful for?

For me: A great job and start to a career, good family, wonderful friends, My Ranger and *Gasp* Sonoma, and well just to be kicking along in life in general. I'm also greatful it gives me an excuse to go to my favorite place in the world, the PNW.

So have a safe one!

azgilamonster 11-24-2010 10:09 AM

Re: Happy Thanksgiving

Back at ya, Happy Thanksgiving to All

and good luck with the new career

richarddhoward 11-24-2010 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by azgilamonster (Post 251074)
Back at ya, Happy Thanksgiving to All

and good luck with the new career

I almost forgot, a good education that lead me to my career! Thanks man. It's been a hell of a job, something tells me I am going to enjoy it a lot.

Pbav8tor 11-24-2010 10:20 AM

Happy Thanksgiving to you and all FRF guys and gals.

I am thankful for my family, friends, my truck that I love and our freedom to share this holiday.

richarddhoward 11-24-2010 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pbav8tor (Post 251091)
Happy Thanksgiving to you and all FRF guys and gals.

I am thankful for my family, friends, my truck that I love and our freedom to share this holiday.

I'm heading up your way on Saturday to my Mom's. I'll be in the GMC though lol I'll honk on the way by! If you see a red 2wd Sonoma with a twin ram air hood, you've seen me!

Pbav8tor 11-24-2010 10:26 AM

Cool, I'll be on the lookout for ya! :) I'm hoping to go up to Snohomish Friday or Saturday to pick up some goodies for the truck. I'm so excited!

richarddhoward 11-24-2010 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pbav8tor (Post 251099)
Cool, I'll be on the lookout for ya! :) I'm hoping to go up to Snohomish Friday or Saturday to pick up some goodies for the truck. I'm so excited!

Lol just bought a Scangauge II and may have a new bumper...spendy...got my wheels too.

joldtown 11-24-2010 11:45 AM

Same to ya, Juan.
Just thankful for another morning.

richarddhoward 11-24-2010 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joldtown (Post 251139)
Same to ya, Juan.
Just thankful for another morning.

We's gots to go fishing holmes! Or just drink beer and shoot the shit sometime

edgeman4.0 11-24-2010 12:20 PM

I'm thankful for my freedom, my rights and my country.

But most of all... I'm thankful for my loving family, my amazing girlfriend and my good friends. Some that i've known all of my life, some that i've only met recently or on here.

A happy Turkey day to all, I'll be sure to have a beer, scotch, bourbon or glass of wine for each of you.

richarddhoward 11-24-2010 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by edgeman4.0 (Post 251168)
I'm thankful for my freedom, my rights and my country.

But most of all... I'm thankful for my loving family, my amazing girlfriend and my good friends. Some that i've known all of my life, some that i've only met recently or on here.

A happy Turkey day to all, I'll be sure to have a beer, scotch, bourbon or glass of wine for each of you.

Where we drinking at lol

richarddhoward 11-24-2010 10:59 PM

Free bump, as I open another holiday beer

Pbav8tor 11-25-2010 02:43 AM

Holly crap! Been out drinking and shooting pool all night. Happy Thanksgiving to one and all.

05RangerEdge 11-25-2010 03:11 AM

X2 lol just got home. Happy Thanksgiving!

via DroidX (Tapatalk)

TurdFX4 11-25-2010 07:38 AM

I woke up to snow today