Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/)
-   Western Region (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/western-region/)
-   -   2nd NorCal Meet In Clarksburg (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/western-region/19915-2nd-norcal-meet-clarksburg.html)

4evermodding 11-02-2010 04:25 PM

2nd NorCal Meet In Clarksburg

Hey guys just want to see and invite everybody out to the 2nd meet, It will be held at my home, I have 4 1/2 acres and about 1 1/2 is dirt and mud, This would give us the opportunity to do some 4-wheeling and mudding, I wont be developing anything in that area until next year, so lets take advantage of it, Oh yea lets not get our trucks dirty until after we take some nice clean pics. :)

I also have my good friend who is a professional photographer, so we will have 100s of professional pics orchitrated by him, they will also be done in High resolution and professionally developed.

Now we can have that darn barbecue we missed out on in the October meet, rain or shine, we will eat inside, I also have a 800sf cabana that will keep us cover and warm just in case.

The parts that everyone requested are here, COME TO THE MEET TO RETRIEVE YOUR PARTS. also I'm thinking 2nd week in November or the 2nd week in December, I personally vote for November :) everyone is welcome Norcal and Socal or whoever.

Their will be 3 bad arse ford Ramptors their, a few supe up F150 and much more, I have planned this meet with alot of effort, please contact me through pm or by phone.

UPDATE.....UPDATE.....UPDATE.....UPDATE

I HAVE JUST RETRIEVE THIS EVENING WITH MY FATHER IN-LAWS PERMISSION :)

(2) Powerdome hood
(4) class 2 hitches
(3) sets of 06 tails and headlights
(2) fx4 level 2 shifters ( lol I'm keeping one for me, so don't ask for it; first dibs called on the other gets it)
(2) sets mustang gt wheels

::: Also have access to 2 donor rangers that will be towed and place at the meet, I is a 2002 fx4 level 2 ranger (bent frame badly) but all else is a GO GO. come get it.

::: The other is a 2003 edge complete; blown engine; the rest is a GO GO

Oh yea these parts are for all that come to the meet, so no asking me to sell you parts, these are free for the guys that show up, and what is left is when I will consider anyone else. Just be sure you need the parts, I will be the one who decides on if you are in need of the parts when you show up. ( ARGUE with me, and you will have to contend with my 2 mastiff/rottie mix and my 3 purebred pits ) :) don't say I did not tell you so.

Bwad 11-02-2010 09:17 PM

Re: 2nd NorCal Meet In Clarksburg

Fucking WIN!

I'm down as hell, Bru. I showed up for that hellfest of a meet in Oct, you can bet I'm showing up for this one. Hahaha.

Sadly, I know, I won't be doing any mudding/wheeling. Randy said I've got shotgun in the SAS so that's more than enough for me.

Oh, what's the date for this one? I'll get the time off work.

08xlt 11-02-2010 11:04 PM

Where is Clarksburg?

4evermodding 11-02-2010 11:24 PM

it's about time some of you guys saw the thread, lol anyways Clarksburg is just outside of West Sacramento, if you were going to west sac and heading north on Jefferson which goes straight through Clarksburg, I am the last house on the corner, which is at the dead end of Jefferson.

----------

Thread updated.

beef08 11-02-2010 11:41 PM

WIN im in :)..and i call dibs on the heads and possibly the fx4 level 2 tow hooks if there still on it..im down for november and cant WAIT!!

Your a great man Bru a great man

Bwad 11-02-2010 11:41 PM

FUCKFUCKFUCK!!!!! I want 06 tails and GTwheels!

Maybe the edge front bumper too. What color is it?

And jeebus, do you have good karma or what? So many good deeds, bru. I feel like I should give you a hug next time I see you!

beef08 11-02-2010 11:45 PM

and i feel like i should bring some food atleast for this thing or ill help set up

Bwad 11-02-2010 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beef08 (Post 234702)
and i feel like i should bring some food atleast for this thing or ill help set up

X2, any favors you need Bru, just ask.

beef08 11-02-2010 11:52 PM

yes and suprisingly i do alot of yard landscaping so nething just ask..oh and im there 100%

Bwad 11-03-2010 12:05 AM

Haha, and this time you guys can see my truck when it's actually CLEAN!

New alt and battery FTW. They really brighten up the engine bay.

4evermodding 11-03-2010 12:10 AM

Oh no what did I get myself into, I have members wanting to give me hugs and hopefully not kisses, lol nah kidding, and anyways I will be ready the entire day, so if some of you want to come over 6am-8am thats fine with me, I will be working on my lift, and if others are wanting a lift let me know also, we could do yours too, tell you what, first who shows up have dibs on the parts that they need, and I'm serious, you must need the parts.

I just had my garage floor done, so it looks slippery and has black gravel specs all over it for non slip, you guys are going to have fun, no need to bring food, its all taken care of, their will be lots of asian food too since my gal is taking care of that parts.

Bwad 11-03-2010 12:21 AM

Oh you can bet I'm gonna be there early. I'll catch Randy on my way out too. I'll give you SOME help on your lift, lol. I'm not really handy when it comes to lifting suspensions.

4evermodding 11-03-2010 12:33 AM

I appreciate it, It will be my first also, so hey we all can learn a little something. looking forward to everybody and hope more folks can show up this time, maybe put the Nor Cal meet in your sig and promote, heck idk

beef08 11-03-2010 09:02 AM

soo what day is it officially? and Bru i gotta talk to ya about sprayin the bed and trim pieces cuz everytime i look at my truck im just imagining it lol

4evermodding 11-03-2010 09:17 AM

well to be honest I would like to have a 2-day event, but I know some folks work the full weekend, or we could do a all dater, which would be once and we could all finish everything, heck my shop has state of the art lighting, so even at night it would look like day, but than I'M A YOUNG 50YR OLD :)

lets wait until some of the others chime in to get the right date, as for your bedliner and all, don't worry gotcha covered, I also have your toolbox, the one that sits on top.

Quote:

Originally Posted by beef08 (Post 234888)
soo what day is it officially? and Bru i gotta talk to ya about sprayin the bed and trim pieces cuz everytime i look at my truck im just imagining it lol