Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/)
-   Northeastern Region (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/northeastern-region/)
-   -   Calling all MD and VA Rangers (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/northeastern-region/18663-calling-md-va-rangers.html)

DrIftKi7Vg 10-11-2010 03:25 PM

Calling all MD and VA Rangers

Hey. I have been out of doing meets because no one will show up, but I would really like to get back into it and make one. I would like to make it so that everyone doesn't have to drive too far out of there own way. Best time I think would be on a Friday or Saturday. Location, I want to see what yall would think we should meet up. So talk to me and lets try and make this a legit thing. Thanks.

mossyoak03 10-12-2010 09:08 AM

Re: Calling all MD and VA Rangers

i work rotating shifts and only get one weekend off a month so depending on time and place will determine if im able to come.

DrIftKi7Vg 10-12-2010 02:31 PM

Well let me know because um your the only person who posted on here lol. WE NEED MORE PEOPLE! :D

ranger024x4 10-12-2010 04:35 PM

id be down depending on where and what time. Weekends would be best for me

DrIftKi7Vg 10-12-2010 04:46 PM

It will probably be a weekend thing. I really want to do one before Thanksgiving because I can take some time off from work and such and start planning something with everyone like when and where, how long it will be, food and what not so yeah. Lets get more people on here to join in and try to make this big. At least make this like an every month thing or something.

richarddhoward 10-12-2010 04:58 PM

Depending on the drive and schedule...I'd bomb up

DrIftKi7Vg 10-12-2010 05:14 PM

Nice, looking good guys, let's keep this up. Bump if possible lol

richarddhoward 10-12-2010 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrIftKi7Vg (Post 217883)
Nice, looking good guys, let's keep this up. Bump if possible lol

Liquor and whores?

DrIftKi7Vg 10-12-2010 05:35 PM

and legal pot oh my! LOL

richarddhoward 10-12-2010 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrIftKi7Vg (Post 217899)
and legal pot oh my! LOL

You have fun with that...I don't touch the stuff

DrIftKi7Vg 10-12-2010 05:45 PM

I don't either. All beer for me :D.

richarddhoward 10-12-2010 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrIftKi7Vg (Post 217912)
I don't either. All beer for me :D.

Beer and whiskey! Although I think they should legalize pot, shit I'd rather run into a stoned driver then a drunk one, we could make a lot of money from it. And well...who cares, let people have fun,

DrIftKi7Vg 10-12-2010 06:10 PM

Exactly

DCRANGER 10-14-2010 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by richarddhoward (Post 217914)
Beer and whiskey! Although I think they should legalize pot, shit I'd rather run into a stoned driver then a drunk one, we could make a lot of money from it. And well...who cares, let people have fun,

running into a stoned driver would prob be funnier to ha but for real if anyone from around maryland and or virginia with a ranger wants to try and get a meet set up it would be my first one with my ranger and i think it would be cool to meet up with others from this site. let me know what yall think. cuz im down

richarddhoward 10-16-2010 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DCRANGER (Post 219225)
running into a stoned driver would prob be funnier to ha but for real if anyone from around maryland and or virginia with a ranger wants to try and get a meet set up it would be my first one with my ranger and i think it would be cool to meet up with others from this site. let me know what yall think. cuz im down

A stoned driver is paying more attention, the colors are really pretty lol