Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/)
-   Off Topic (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/off-topic/)
-   -   Everyone Please read this (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/off-topic/18436-please-read.html)

Clinton 10-06-2010 02:23 PM

Everyone Please read this

Lately I have set a bad example of posting things in threads that don't belong there. I have been messing around tossing boobs and mooseknuckles in threads when I shouldn't have. Those things should have been and will be kept in the off topic threads. This is an awesome forum, I have learned alot on here and met some pretty good people here too. I set a bad example, it got out of hand. I apologize to the members on here for the threads that were affected, also my apologies go out to the MODS and most of all Tom.

I realized after asking members to throw respect my way on a certain thread, that I, myself was not showing the same respect. So again, my apologies to everyone, The boob and mooseknuckle remarks WILL be contained to the off topic threads from now on.

edgeman4.0 10-06-2010 02:26 PM

Re: Everyone Please read this

someone got an infraction for boobs, didnt they?

all kidding aside, you will always be known as the boob/mooseknuckle king in my boob. *cough* i mean book.

i wish you the holiest of mooseknuckles to you sir.

Clinton 10-06-2010 02:33 PM

No, I'm surprised I didn't though. Like I said, I asked for respect in my one thread, but I didn't show it for others. I have always tried to teach my kids respect and told them to treat people the way you want to be treated. I set a bad example, especially to the new people here and realized that I asked for courtesy and showed none myself. I didn't realize it until today, so, I started it and I will make it right.

Clinton 10-06-2010 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by edgeman4.0 (Post 211884)
someone got an infraction for boobs, didnt they?

all kidding aside, you will always be known as the boob/mooseknuckle king in my boob. *cough* i mean book.

i wish you the holiest of mooseknuckles to you sir.

And one more thing.....If I do infact find the holiest of mooseknuckles, It will probably kill me! So if you see i don't post anything for a long period of time just know that I went down in a blaze of glory on the holiest of mooseknuckle

joshyddog 10-06-2010 02:37 PM

lol

CADreamin 10-06-2010 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clinton (Post 211881)
The [...] remarks WILL be contained to the off topic threads from now on.

Fair enough...Clinton, I don't know you that well, and I can appreciate what you're trying to do, but don't sell yourself short. In a lot of ways, you've been a very good example and friend to other forum members. :top:

That said, boobs...

mossyoak03 10-06-2010 02:45 PM

everyone gets butt hurt in time on the internet they will grow up and get over it. its not a big deal but i get where your coming from. i say whats on my mind and thats how its going to be if you don't like it go get some cheese for that wine. hahah. naw its a forum it doesn't have to be all serious all the time your allowed to crack jokes.

IndianScout 10-06-2010 02:48 PM

rgr, you got it boss..

azgilamonster 10-06-2010 02:55 PM

Sound like the tv show my name is Earl, making things right!!
but I respect the mooseknuckle , I learned a whole new meaning to camel toe!!!

and if you ever wanted to say " boob, moosenuckle" in any of my post it is OK with me

Clinton 10-06-2010 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CADreamin (Post 211898)
Fair enough...Clinton, I don't know you that well, and I can appreciate what you're trying to do, but don't sell yourself short. In a lot of ways, you've been a very good example and friend to other forum members. :top:

Thanks man, I appreciate that.
That said, boobs...

Quote:

Originally Posted by mossyoak03 (Post 211904)
everyone gets butt hurt in time on the internet they will grow up and get over it. its not a big deal but i get where your coming from. i say whats on my mind and thats how its going to be if you don't like it go get some cheese for that wine. hahah. naw its a forum it doesn't have to be all serious all the time your allowed to crack jokes.

No it doesn't have to be all serious, joking around on here with you guys has been alot of fun. We just have to keep it in the right section and it will be boobs and mooseknuckle for everyone!

Quote:

Originally Posted by azgilamonster (Post 211916)
Sound like the tv show my name is Earl, making things right!!
but I respect the mooseknuckle , I learned a whole new meaning to camel toe!!!

and if you ever wanted to say " boob, moosenuckle" in any of my post it is OK with me

LOL thanks.....but you may regret it!!

fstcarkid 10-06-2010 03:38 PM

your cool with me clinton! i love laughing my ass off at your posts! lol

BOOBIES AND MOOSNUCKLES!

edgeman4.0 10-06-2010 03:46 PM

and to all a good titty.

Clinton 10-06-2010 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by edgeman4.0 (Post 211957)
and to all a good titty.

Never a bad one to all!

edgeman4.0 10-06-2010 04:17 PM

i've only seen one bad one... and thats bc she ONLY had ONE.lol

Clinton 10-06-2010 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by edgeman4.0 (Post 211991)
i've only seen one bad one... and thats bc she ONLY had ONE.lol

Oh god! was she a righty or lefty?