Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/)
-   Southern Region (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/southern-region/)
-   -   North and South Carolina Bass pro shop meeting. (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/southern-region/15496-north-south-carolina-bass-pro-shop-meeting.html)

Dcrymes99ranger 08-05-2010 08:20 AM

North and South Carolina Bass pro shop meeting.

I know this is a few months off. Ok 8 months off. I was talking to Dixieboyless Scott about having a meeting at the bass pro shop In Charlotte NC around March. Wouldn't be too cold wouldn't be too hot. We could meet up at the Bass pro shop and hang out talk take pics go in to the store spend money. Then we could all convoy to hooters. Or find a place to cook out some steaks and burgers. Now I don't want a head count yet. If you think you could possibly make this or would be able to make this please just let me know on this thread. This is for the North and South Carolina guys and gals. I was also thinking about having a parts sell off or trade off. So If you have some stuff you wanna sell or trade then bring em with you.

Place: Bass Pro Shop
8181 Concord Mills Blvd.
Concord, NC 28027

When March 19th or 26th on a Sat

Time 11:00 - When ever we decide to leave.

dixie_boysles 08-05-2010 08:27 AM

Re: North and South Carolina Bass pro shop meeting.

yeah Hooters not happening here, fiance would kill. plus not ating somewhere that they may have to wear a hairnet...haha. Pick all ya'll want about a leash, ball and chain, whatever...not happening here

Dcrymes99ranger 08-05-2010 08:30 AM

I'm open for suggestions Scott. We could also do the Quaker Steak and Lube right across the street.

04blackedge 08-05-2010 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dixie_boysles (Post 167691)
yeah Hooters not happening here, fiance would kill. plus not ating somewhere that they may have to wear a hairnet...haha. Pick all ya'll want about a leash, ball and chain, whatever...not happening here

Wpppshhhhhhh haha

Cort and I went last time we were at Nags Head, she surprisingly didn't care. That place really doesn't do anything for me anyway so not a big win.

I doubt I'll make this one, hopefully we have a beach or mountain meet before then anyway.

dixie_boysles 08-05-2010 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 04blackedge (Post 167698)
Wpppshhhhhhh haha

Cort and I went last time we were at Nags Head, she surprisingly didn't care. That place really doesn't do anything for me anyway so not a big win.

I doubt I'll make this one, hopefully we have a beach or mountain meet before then anyway.

should be getting that camping meet soon, hopefully september when its a little cooler

edgeman4.0 08-05-2010 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dixie_boysles (Post 167691)

wow...

06ranger 08-05-2010 10:07 AM

would love to go but not sure if i can yet or not...

Dcrymes99ranger 08-05-2010 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 06ranger (Post 167733)
would love to go but not sure if i can yet or not...

It's 8 months away man. Plenty of time.

dixie_boysles 08-05-2010 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by edgeman4.0 (Post 167711)
wow...

haha leave it to you...

edgeman4.0 08-05-2010 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dixie_boysles (Post 167768)
haha leave it to you...

I don't get where you're going with that.

dixie_boysles 08-05-2010 05:23 PM

im not being rude when i say this, but your FRF's "say whats on his mind a-hole" haha. Really im not being mean, i could never get away with it! so i meant, leave it to you, i knew you'd say something like that..HA

edgeman4.0 08-05-2010 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dixie_boysles (Post 167968)
im not being rude when i say this, but your FRF's "say whats on his mind a-hole" haha. Really im not being mean, i could never get away with it! so i meant, leave it to you, i knew you'd say something like that..HA

Lol no insult taken.. I'm not going to shit around the pot.

On a side note.. Grow a pair and eat at hooters.haha

dixie_boysles 08-05-2010 05:54 PM

haha ass! no i really have no want or urge to eat at Hooters.id rather eat elsewhere. never heard anything specail about the food

edgeman4.0 08-05-2010 06:02 PM

You're only saying that bc she's looking over your shoulder while you type.... It's ok, we all know the you want to eat at hooters deep down inside. It would be damn near un American if you didn't want to eat there.. You're not a commie are ya?

dixie_boysles 08-05-2010 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by edgeman4.0 (Post 167993)
You're only saying that bc she's looking over your shoulder while you type.... It's ok, we all know the you want to eat at hooters deep down inside. It would be damn near un American if you didn't want to eat there.. You're not a commie are ya?

ROFL! nah we dont live together yet! haha no