Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/)
-   General Ford Ranger Discussion (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/general-ford-ranger-discussion/)
-   -   Crazy way to $ for ranger (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/general-ford-ranger-discussion/14994-crazy-ranger.html)

southbama man 07-25-2010 09:14 AM

Crazy way to $ for ranger

Like most everyone on here I love doing mods to my truck, but my regular job just wasn't giving me the cash to do. I want a mile long list of stuff for it and wanted it now. So me and a buddy had a crazy idea. We live at the beach so we just need to hit up some of these golf courses at night and collect golf balls in the ponds. We have this guy buying them for around 25 cent a ball if they are good balls.So, last night in an hour we swam around with mesh bags and filled up a cooler with balls on a dead spot which we had already hit up about twice. Long story short HID's, 2 inch lift kit, new tires, and custom seat covers here I come. Whats the craziest thing you have done to get money for your ranger?

vapiper 07-25-2010 09:18 AM

Re: Crazy way to $ for ranger

man...this one day, I tell ya.....soooo crazy...I woke up at about 430 am.....took a shower, shaved, got dressed....then went into work.....the crazy thing is, they paid me two weeks later!!!!! If I keep this up, they say one day I won't have to work no more and I'll still get $$$

lol

ER95 07-25-2010 09:22 AM

Hahah! Thats cool!

What did he give ya for a good ball? 2 Bucks?

DisturbedESV 07-25-2010 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vapiper (Post 160774)
man...this one day, I tell ya.....soooo crazy...I woke up at about 430 am.....took a shower, shaved, got dressed....then went into work.....the crazy thing is, they paid me two weeks later!!!!! If I keep this up, they say one day I won't have to work no more and I'll still get $$$

lmao

southbama man 07-25-2010 10:06 AM

Try my last check was 3 thousand so ya'll can kiss the fattest part of my ass.

southbama man 07-25-2010 10:15 AM

Oh, and vapiper i'm 17 and I go to high school so there is a reason I can't afford mods and I have to do dumb shit like this so:thefinger:

STL 07-25-2010 10:36 AM

How you gonna afford a 2" lift for your 03 ranger?

What ever makes ya money to get ya what you want more power to ya.

vapiper 07-25-2010 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by southbama man (Post 160789)
Oh, and vapiper i'm 17 and I go to high school so there is a reason I can't afford mods and I have to do dumb shit like this so:thefinger:

LOL I couldn't help it.....you left the door WIDE open for me LOL :D

Clinton 07-25-2010 12:54 PM

Pimp yourself out on the streets, just watch out for undercover Johns!! LOL

camodown 07-25-2010 04:00 PM

just sell drugs

skf 07-25-2010 04:10 PM

What about donating organs? You know, you don't really need two kidneys. One's just a spare anyways...

DisturbedESV 07-25-2010 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by southbama man (Post 160787)
Try my last check was 3 thousand so kiss ya'll can kiss the fattest part of my ass.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark98xlt (Post 160824)
lies

That works out to something like 12,000 golf balls right?? hmmm.....

05RangerEdge 07-25-2010 05:01 PM

http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/y...py_gilmore.jpg

TerrenceStuart 07-25-2010 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by southbama man (Post 160773)
Like most everyone on here I love doing mods to my truck, but my regular job just wasn't giving me the cash to do. I want a mile long list of stuff for it and wanted it now. So me and a buddy had a crazy idea. We live at the beach so we just need to hit up some of these golf courses at night and collect golf balls in the ponds. We have this guy buying them for around 25 cent a ball if they are good balls.So, last night in an hour we swam around with mesh bags and filled up a cooler with balls on a dead spot which we had already hit up about twice. Long story short HID's, 2 inch lift kit, new tires, and custom seat covers here I come. Whats the craziest thing you have done to get money for your ranger?

be careful you don'tget caught by the cops OR hungry alligator!