Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/)
-   General Ford Ranger Discussion (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/general-ford-ranger-discussion/)
-   -   Do Ya'll wave? (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/general-ford-ranger-discussion/14544-yall-wave.html)

dixie_boysles 07-15-2010 07:23 AM

Do Ya'll wave?

Just read this article on CarDomian that got me to chuckling because I've done this a thousand time...lol

http://blog.cardomain.com/2010/07/14...wave/#comments

I know that when I meet a Ranger on the road or pull up to one at a stoplight, I always throw up my index finger (my wave....lol, i dont wave like a fag). So how many if ya'l wave or make a gesture when you see another fellow Ranger owner on the road.

I mean I dont do this ALL the time, mostly when I see a Ranger that has been midly modded or something because you can tell he/she cares about the truck or is nto Rangers. Or Ill throw a wave when I see somone checking out my truck (cause its so sexy with its new wheels!).

I also have a bad habit of parking beside a Ranger in a parking lot if I see one. Sara picks on me about it.

What about ya'll? do ya'll do any of this?

878ranger878 07-15-2010 07:25 AM

Re: Do Ya'll wave?

I wave at every one... even chevy and dodge drivers.

mad hatter 07-15-2010 07:31 AM

I park my ranger next to "dualies" and tell it to make friends

edgeman4.0 07-15-2010 07:43 AM

This is just a copy of the "jeep wave" and yes, when I drove a jeep... I did it. And no, I don't do it in the truck nor will I.

smakes 07-15-2010 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by edgeman4.0 (Post 155134)
This is just a copy of the "jeep wave" and yes, when I drove a jeep... I did it. And no, I don't do it in the truck nor will I.

does it hurt when you pee?

dixie_boysles 07-15-2010 08:15 AM

^^rofl

RangeRansom 07-15-2010 08:24 AM

i only chunk the deuce when i see another custom one driving around cause i know we share the same passion for our trucks. i think i've only seen two and thrown it up, last one i saw was a lowered 1st gen and threw it up nigga!

edgeman4.0 07-15-2010 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smakes (Post 155137)
does it hurt when you pee?

nope. and i'm pretty sure it wont when i buy another one either.lol

Tom 07-15-2010 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dixie_boysles (Post 155123)
I also have a bad habit of parking beside a Ranger in a parking lot if I see one. Sara picks on me about it.

I'm guilty of doing this. :D

More_Cowbell 07-15-2010 09:00 AM

i always park near the biggest lifted truck i can find just for the hell of it i parked next to this one excursion that i could see under neath it from my cab haha

davidjsouth 07-15-2010 09:37 AM

Most of the Ranger drivers around here I pull up next to are much older then I or they're too focused on the light to turn green. I told one guy one time in a parking lot I like his Ranger, he was either confused or stunned that some one would say something, or his mind was in another demension of his thoughts

rangerhippie 07-15-2010 09:43 AM

i voted yes but i really do only wave if i see another one thats modded or see someone looking at my truck.

Bwad 07-15-2010 09:43 AM

I've been caught doing the wave a couple times. But of course, there's not many modded rangers around here. When I do see one though, I throw up a peace sign type thing.

mcpink 07-15-2010 09:46 AM

I don't wave at Rangers specifically. I typically don't wave at all unless I'm out past the suburbs, and then it's just a friendly fingers off the wheel / drive with the palm wave to the ones that are actually paying attention to their surroundings.

OK, I do sometimes wave vigorously with the middle finger. :thefinger:

sgtsandman 07-15-2010 09:54 AM

Nope, mines still too beat up to want to draw attention to it. LOL