Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/)
-   Off Topic (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/off-topic/)
-   -   Hurricane Irma>>> (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/off-topic/142815-hurricane-irma.html)

RAT Ranger 09-09-2017 06:04 PM

Hurricane Irma>>>

PRAYERS for our Family & Friends in the path of Irma down in Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, and South Carolina!!!

My LB is in Kenneth City, Nefew & family in Brandon, and Dad's Widow is in Clearwater , FL and all are "Hunkered down".......

kgo5xd 09-09-2017 06:28 PM

Re: Hurricane Irma>>>

Quote:

Originally Posted by RAT Ranger (Post 2735279)
PRAYERS for our Family & Friends in the path of Irma down in Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, and South Carolina!!!

My LB is in Kenneth City, Nefew & family in Brandon, and Dad's Widow is in Clearwater , FL and all are "Hunkered down".......

My brother and his family are in Largo and I texted him earlier today and never heard back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RAT Ranger 09-09-2017 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kgo5xd (Post 2735280)
My brother and his family are in Largo and I texted him earlier today and never heard back.

==================
Haven't heard back from my LB since 2:40pm this afternoon either!:(

====================
10:42PM
Just been textin with my LB last few minutes, he's fine in St. Pete at moment, and hopin it goes more West than they are sayin, but he's kickin himself for not leavin Wednesday when I told him to head here.

2004 fx4 level II 09-09-2017 08:05 PM

prayers for them all!! but if in danger get the hell out while u can, they had a whole week to get out

RAT Ranger 09-09-2017 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2004 fx4 level II (Post 2735289)
prayers for them all!! but if in danger get the hell out while u can, they had a whole week to get out

=================
AGREED! They both work at a Nursing Home in St. Pete that is considered a shelter and were called in for the next 72 hrs. They took in 48 residents last night. Understand, but yet don't understand :confused:.

2004 fx4 level II 09-09-2017 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RAT Ranger (Post 2735291)
=================
AGREED! They both work at a Nursing Home in St. Pete that is considered a shelter and were called in for the next 72 hrs. They took in 48 residents last night. Understand, but yet don't understand :confused:.

ugh I see!! should be safe but yeah u never know. still prayers for all down there!!

Mike69 09-10-2017 05:57 AM

My oldest brother & my Dad live in Lake county (north & west of Orlando). They boarded up the windows of the house & moved inside anything not nailed down. Now it is wait & see.

NoPower 09-11-2017 04:54 AM

Prayers and A-Men !! My daughter Carrie lives in Jacksonville.

RAT Ranger 09-12-2017 12:44 PM

THANK YOU GOD!!! My LB had a couple broke tree that were in pots and some debris, still no power, but neighbor brought over his spare generator so they didn't loose any cold food.

He's been workin non-stop at the Nursing Home as people have been callin in that they can't make it for various reasons.

PRAY ALL the above posts with family or friends down thata way ALL MADE IT SAFE!!

I believe GOD is tellin us we better change our ways and forget bout POLITICALLY CORRECTNESS!!! Just my 02.

GOD BLESS YOU & YOURS!!!

kgo5xd 09-12-2017 05:28 PM

My brother and his family were fine too! Some neighbors had trees down but no damage to his house. Just lost power which came back I think today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Undrstm8ed 09-12-2017 07:15 PM

I heard inland got hammered more so than the coast...?