Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/)
-   Site Announcements, Comments and Suggestions (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/site-announcements-comments-and-suggestions/)
-   -   FRF stickers, shirts (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/site-announcements-comments-and-suggestions/142462-frf-stickers-shirts.html)

JAMMANICA 08-02-2017 09:32 AM

FRF stickers, shirts

The FRF store link has been down since I have been here, any chance one of you gurus could get it working again or provide a link to the store we can use to buy fluff?

TerrenceStuart 08-02-2017 11:53 AM

Re: FRF stickers, shirts

FRF is dead.

JAMMANICA 08-02-2017 12:04 PM

I disagree. It would only take 3 or 4 of us to make it happen. This is from experience and not pipe dreams.

TerrenceStuart 08-02-2017 12:12 PM

All of the Moderators and even the owner are gone. You're about 5 years too late to the party.

JAMMANICA 08-02-2017 12:33 PM

Somebody is paying for it. RPS is out I tried to buy the name from him, he said he plans on getting it going again. If it is being paid for there is still hope.

TerrenceStuart 08-02-2017 05:15 PM

Maybe Tom is waiting for the new US ranger to debut.

Undrstm8ed 08-03-2017 12:47 AM

Yes, it would be nice to represent the FRF regardless of the new model hitting the streets next year or two. I dont see a 1/3 or more of the site participants ready to throw their wallets at the first opportunity of the new model just yet... Some of us still rep what we have and what is today.. many 2x or 3x in the driveway

Tom 08-04-2017 06:11 PM

Sorry about that, apparently there were some database issues going on. The FRF store is now back in all its glory. Thank you for reporting the issue.

2004 fx4 level II 08-04-2017 06:28 PM

holy shit tom fuckin alive!!!!!!!@#$%^&*()_:)

Undrstm8ed 08-04-2017 09:34 PM

He does exist....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I am going to look for those fucking M&M people too !!! I'm gonna eat that sexy lil green bitch..!

JAMMANICA 08-05-2017 04:47 AM

Yay!

pelicanman 08-05-2017 11:41 AM

TOM or whoever.If FRF stickers,and stuff is now working,what about contributer.
I'm a past contributer,and would like to do so again.I need a address to send a money order to.My address now is a P.O.box,because I don't have a perm.address to mail to.Send me private message if need be.

old retired guy,:beerglass::beerglass::D

Undrstm8ed 08-05-2017 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pelicanman (Post 2731118)
TOM or whoever.If FRF stickers,and stuff is now working,what about contributer.
I'm a past contributer,and would like to do so again.I need a address to send a money order to.My address now is a P.O.box,because I don't have a perm.address to mail to.Send me private message if need be.

old retired guy,:beerglass::beerglass::D

X2 on the Contributor Stat

JAMMANICA 08-05-2017 07:27 PM

Uhhhh it's in the store link. I'll see if it works.

----------

Well it works but the SSL cert is expired, don't let that scare you too much it is only completely insecure if you don't know the site you are buying from and it is the same server.

Also it evidently isn't instant since there is no badge yet under me moniker.

Undrstm8ed 08-05-2017 09:54 PM

Any idea if the shirts run big or small....?