Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/)
-   Misc Items (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/misc-items/)
-   -   For Sale: iPhone 3GS 16GB Black - IN (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/misc-items/13082-iphone-3gs-16gb-black.html)

mjonesjr 06-07-2010 12:38 PM

iPhone 3GS 16GB Black - IN
 
I have an iPhone 3GS 16GB Black in perfect shape. It is about 6 month old. It has always had a hard case on it and a screen protector.

Original Items Included: (This is everything that originally came with the iPhone)
- Box
- Sync Cable
- Charger Plug
- Ear Phones
- Documentation

Accessories Included:
- Otterbox Defender Series Case w/ Belt Clip ( http://www.otterbox.com/iphone-3g-3g...defender-case/ )

OS Version:
- 3.1.3

Baseband:
- 5.12.01

Jail Broke:
- Yes

Unlocked:
- No (Unlock coming out soon)


Paid iTunes Apps Included:
- The Weather Channel Max
- BuildCalc Pro
- LogMeIn
- CraigsPro
- RedLaser
- Shazam Encore
- UN Number
- Monopoly World
- World Series of Poker
- Marine Sharpshooter
- Harbor Master
- Gun Builder
- Cops: HSP
- XPlane: Airliner
- UNO
- Tetris
- Railroad Rush
- Lemonade Tycoon
- Connect 4
- Bejeweled 2
- Ms. Pac-Man

Paid Cydia Apps Included:
- WiFi Sync (Allows you to wirelessly sync iPhone to your PC or Mac
- Updatr
- USB Drive
- iFile
- Rename
- Multifl0w
- iClassic (makes iPod look like the original iPod)
- QuickReply for SMS



Price: $300 SHIPPED

Shipping: Will be paid for by the seller to anywhere in the U.S.

Payment: PayPal

Location: Salem, IN


Pictures:


http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...e/IMG_0239.jpg
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...e/IMG_0240.jpg
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...e/IMG_0242.jpg
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...e/IMG_0244.jpg
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...e/IMG_0245.jpg
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...e/IMG_0246.jpg
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...e/IMG_0247.jpg
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...Sale/photo.jpg

mjonesjr 06-08-2010 07:55 AM

Re: iPhone 3GS 16GB Black - IN
 
Updated with pictures.

bcghosttowns 06-08-2010 11:51 AM

Re: iPhone 3GS 16GB Black - IN
 
Unlocked? is that what you call it so you can put it on with any provider? is that different between US and Canada?

mjonesjr 06-08-2010 11:55 AM

Re: iPhone 3GS 16GB Black - IN
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bcghosttowns (Post 137090)
Unlocked? is that what you call it so you can put it on with any provider? is that different between US and Canada?

Yes, as long as the carrier has a SIM card.

In Canada, Rogers Wireless, www.rogers.com , is the exclusive iPhone provide like AT&T is in the U.S.

If you are interested, I can get a shipping price to you. Depending on cost, I may be able to cover the shipping to you as well. Send me your Postal Code.

mjonesjr 06-13-2010 02:55 PM

Re: iPhone 3GS 16GB Black - IN
 
Price LOWERED to ROCK bottom!

This is a hell of a deal.

bcghosttowns 06-13-2010 06:47 PM

Re: iPhone 3GS 16GB Black - IN
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mjonesjr (Post 137092)
Yes, as long as the carrier has a SIM card.

In Canada, Rogers Wireless, www.rogers.com , is the exclusive iPhone provide like AT&T is in the U.S.

If you are interested, I can get a shipping price to you. Depending on cost, I may be able to cover the shipping to you as well. Send me your Postal Code.



Bell now has the Iphone also. v0x1w0

mjonesjr 06-13-2010 07:01 PM

Re: iPhone 3GS 16GB Black - IN
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bcghosttowns (Post 139480)
Bell now has the Iphone also. v0x1w0

I didn't know that.

Are you interested in it?

Mayguy 06-13-2010 07:53 PM

Re: iPhone 3GS 16GB Black - IN
 
Why are you selling it?

mjonesjr 06-13-2010 08:02 PM

Re: iPhone 3GS 16GB Black - IN
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mayguy (Post 139514)
Why are you selling it?

I am getting an iPhone 4. Pre-ordering it tomorrow so I have it on launch day.

Mayguy 06-13-2010 08:16 PM

Re: iPhone 3GS 16GB Black - IN
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mjonesjr (Post 139519)
I am getting an iPhone 4. Pre-ordering it tomorrow so I have it on launch day.

Cool! I'm thinking of getting one too!

2007BlackFX4 06-13-2010 08:21 PM

Re: iPhone 3GS 16GB Black - IN
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mjonesjr (Post 139519)
I am getting an iPhone 4. Pre-ordering it tomorrow so I have it on launch day.

me too! pre-orders aren't till the 15th tho right?

mjonesjr 06-18-2010 07:12 PM

Re: iPhone 3GS 16GB Black - IN
 
BUmp..

Xcon89 06-23-2010 08:54 AM

Re: iPhone 3GS 16GB Black - IN
 
So there is nothing wrong with it an it has cydia you said on it. It don't have to be rebooted all the time does it cause I know with the newer models jail breaking them don't work the best let me know. Thanks Michael.

mjonesjr 06-23-2010 08:55 AM

Re: iPhone 3GS 16GB Black - IN
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xcon89 (Post 143614)
So there is nothing wrong with it an it has cydia you said on it. It don't have to be rebooted all the time does it cause I know with the newer models jail breaking them don't work the best let me know. Thanks Michael.

It did have Cydia on it. I accidentally updated it to iOS4 yesterday. So now I am waiting on a jailbreak for it to be released.

one1 06-26-2010 09:52 AM

Re: iPhone 3GS 16GB Black - IN
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mjonesjr (Post 143615)
It did have Cydia on it. I accidentally updated it to iOS4 yesterday. So now I am waiting on a jailbreak for it to be released.

new bootrom or old bootrom? Does the serial begin with MC and what are the 4th and 5th digits of the serial? Do you have shsh hash blobs on Cydia for 3.1.2?


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:10 AM.