Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/)
-   Laugh Factory (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/laugh-factory/)
-   -   3 gay guys in a gay bar (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/laugh-factory/129734-3-gay-guys-gay-bar.html)

Jaybones 07-28-2015 10:28 PM

3 gay guys in a gay bar

There are three gay guys drinking in a bar, and after a while they start talking about their lives. They realize that they drink a lot, get tumbling drunk way too often.

The one guy says "I'm going to stop drinking. This is my last drink, I'm going to start going to meetings, and that's it. No alcohol for me from this point on."

Another guy says "That's a great idea, I'm going to quit also."

Third guy says "Yeah, count me in. I think I drink too much and I want to try being sober for a change."

So they decide they'll meet in a month and see how they're doing.

A month later they meet up, and first guys says "I'm doing great. 90 meetings in 90 days. I've got a more money in my pocket and I can remember everything I did the night before." Lights a cigarette.

Second guy says "Yeah, I haven't had a drink since that last time we were all together." Takes a drag of his own cigarette

Third guy says "I'm doing OK. Had a couple times I was really tempted, but never slipped." Also smoking a cigarette.

First guy says "You know, I've been smoking a whole lot more now than I'm not drinking anymore. Probably have even more money in my pocket if I wasn't smoking 2 packs a day."

Second guy blows out and says "Yeah, me too. I've been smoking like its my job."

Third guy says "I'm also smoking more than I did before."

First guy stubs his cigarette out, and says "That's it, I'm quitting smoking."

Second and third guy put theirs out and agree that they'll quit too. As before they agree to meet again in a month and see how they're all doing.

A month later the same three guys are together.

First one says "I haven't had a smoke since that last one when I was with you guys. I feel great, I was coughing up a lot of thick nasty brown stuff, can finally breath again."

Second guy says "I haven't had a smoke either, my lungs are getting clear and I feel great. I can actually taste my food again."

Third guy says "I'm also not smoking. Breathing better, but I think I'm going to stop being gay."

The other two are shocked, and want to know why.

He says "Well, it just doesn't taste the same." :eek:

:goodnight:

johnday 07-29-2015 05:13 AM

Re: 3 gay guys in a gay bar

OMG!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

ZacktheBlackRanger 09-03-2015 12:58 AM

"A month later they meet up, and first guys says "I'm doing great. 90 meetings in 90 days."

I can't be the only one who noticed this.

pk9298 09-03-2015 09:00 AM

Lmao

dangerranger01NJ 09-03-2015 09:06 AM

Give him a break, he had a rough week last night

Jaybones 09-06-2015 12:00 AM

Re: 3 gay guys in a gay bar

:bootyshake: :aetsch: