Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/)
-   Off Topic (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/off-topic/)
-   -   Worst day ever.. (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/off-topic/12956-worst-day.html)

SaskRanger 06-04-2010 10:24 AM

Worst day ever..

Last night my friend was skitching behind a car driven by another one of my friends car. He lost balance and hit his head on the road. He has been in the hospital since last night and is critical condition. I heard that he in a coma. It just has to be right before grad too, last day of classes are in 2 weeks. I just heard the news this morning at school and he was the nicest kid you could ever meet. I just hope he hangs in there, hes the strongest kid ever. I'm tearing up as I write this but I just hope you all pray for him to get through. This couldn't have happened to a nicer kid.

<3 KC

smakes 06-04-2010 10:46 AM

Re: Worst day ever..

im not saying your friends a *******, but he really is. my cousin did the same shit last year and ended up in the hospital with two broken arms and a broken spine, and hes still learning how to walk after sitting in the hospital for nearly a year.

i hope your friend wakes up and makes a full recovery though.

mikesturbo94 06-04-2010 10:51 AM

I agree with Alan it was his choice to do that which is a stupid idea and now he's paying the price, I do hope he makes a full recovery intime for grad and that this opens his eyes and your other friends on how dumb and dangerous it really is

jaywmu08 06-04-2010 10:52 AM

what is skitching....i must be getting old

SaskRanger 06-04-2010 11:05 AM

I know it was a stupid thing to do but I still can't believe it happened. :(

Skitching is skateboarding behind a car as you hold onto it.

KF5EQV 06-04-2010 11:05 AM

If I had a dollar for every stupidass thing like that I ever did when I was a teenager, I'd have TWO Rangers.

Here's to surviving adolescence, and hoping your friend turns out ok!

05RangerEdge 06-04-2010 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaywmu08 (Post 134789)

I was thinking the same thing

SaskRanger 06-04-2010 11:45 AM

fuck. he went for a brain scan and was pronounced brain dead. hes gone. cant fucking believe it. 2 weeks from grad.

richarddhoward 06-04-2010 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaywmu08 (Post 134789)

x3 and I've even done it, I was wearing a helmet and I was on a bicycle though, in a giant parking lot

Quote:

Originally Posted by KF5EQV (Post 134793)
If I had a dollar for every stupidass thing like that I ever did when I was a teenager, I'd have TWO Rangers.

Here's to surviving adolescence, and hoping your friend turns out ok!

x2

Hope your friend makes it through, we all did dumb things like that, Conk and I have all kinds of stories of friends doing stupid things as well as ourselves, let's just hope everyone learns from it

prestidigitizer 06-04-2010 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaskRanger (Post 134806)
fuck. he went for a brain scan and was pronounced brain dead. hes gone. cant fucking believe it. 2 weeks from grad.

Damn - so sorry.

SaskRanger 06-04-2010 12:26 PM

He was also a fellow ranger driver. Was supposed to be a happy senior skip day, can't believe it.

FireRanger 06-04-2010 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaskRanger (Post 134806)

I'm very sorry to hear this. I know what you're going through from personal experience and it sucks.

mikesturbo94 06-04-2010 12:35 PM

Sorry to hear that we are all here if you need to talk as you can tell

DHEM 06-04-2010 12:37 PM

bad things seem to always happen to good people.....

richarddhoward 06-04-2010 12:44 PM

You posted the same time I did Sask, I'm sorry man, that sucks. May he rest in peace, and no one forget him. Are prayers are with him and his family