Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/)
-   Off Topic (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/off-topic/)
-   -   forum wars (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/off-topic/12881-forum-wars.html)

colorado boy 06-02-2010 11:16 AM

forum wars

not trying to start an actual war, but i figured this would be fun.
i am f3racer on 355nation.net, a chevy colorado/gmc canyon forum.
http://theforumwars.tv/

there should be rules to make this fair. trucks must be fairly equal in performance mods. no NOS. we dont want a n/a stock motor running against someone on the dakota forum with a highly modded viper motor in it. if one has the stock motor then the other should. if they have a stock motor that is boosted then a motor swap or boosted stock motor is used on the other. kinda like one day i was on my cbr 600 rr sitting at a light and this guy on a stretched and lowered hayabusa with nos asked me if i wanted to race. sure ill do it, but there is no question of the outcome. i want this to be won fair and square so someone can actually talk shit and not give excuses. once the rules are layed down between the forums then we can pick the fighter.

TerrenceStuart 06-02-2010 02:44 PM

Re: forum wars

forum wars? ok, Colorado's suck. there, i started a war.

KF5EQV 06-02-2010 07:08 PM

This is how it starts. next thing you know you have trucks exploding in driveways, people being gunned down in the street for wearing the wrong forum t-shirts, an attempted genocide of S10 drivers which leads to the creation of an all S10 nation being built on stolen Tacoma land, millions of displaced Frontiers migrating to these forums and getting involved in the cocaine business, women burning bras and tonneau covers in protest of the FORD occupation of chevy dealerships, and other such carnage.

RangerLuc 06-02-2010 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KF5EQV (Post 133618)
This is how it starts. next thing you know you have trucks exploding in driveways, people being gunned down in the street for wearing the wrong forum t-shirts, an attempted genocide of S10 drivers which leads to the creation if an all S10 nation being built on stolen Tacoma land, millions of displaced Frontiers migrating to these forums and getting involved in the cocaine business, women burning bras and tonneau covers in protest of the FORD occupation of chevy dealerships, and other such carnage.

im....speechless

STL 06-02-2010 07:17 PM

Quote:

This is how it starts. next thing you know you have trucks exploding in driveways, people being gunned down in the street for wearing the wrong forum t-shirts, an attempted genocide of S10 drivers which leads to the creation if an all S10 nation being built on stolen Tacoma land, millions of displaced Frontiers migrating to these forums and getting involved in the cocaine business, women burning bras and tonneau covers in protest of the FORD occupation of chevy dealerships, and other such carnage.

HAHAHA I had to just joking with ya

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0[/YT]

mikesturbo94 06-02-2010 07:20 PM

Quote:

Your my hero lol ford ftw, I never could have come up with that

joldtown 06-02-2010 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by colorado boy (Post 133405)
i am f3racer on 355nation.net, a chevy colorado/gmc canyon forum.
http://theforumwars.tv/

there should be rules to make this fair. trucks must be fairly equal in performance mods. no NOS. we dont want a n/a stock motor running against someone on the dakota forum with a highly modded viper motor in it. if one has the stock motor then the other should. if they have a stock motor that is boosted then a motor swap or boosted stock motor is used on the other. kinda like one day i was on my cbr 600 rr sitting at a light and this guy on a stretched and lowered hayabusa with nos asked me if i wanted to race. sure ill do it, but there is no question of the outcome. i want this to be won fair and square so someone can actually talk shit and not give excuses. once the rules are layed down between the forums then we can pick the fighter.

This has got to be one of the stupidest posts I've ever read. Most of us here drive trucks, not race cars. Oh, by the way..... Colorados suck.

STL 06-02-2010 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joldtown (Post 133638)
This has got to be one of the stupidest posts I've ever read. Most of us here drive trucks, not race cars. Oh, by the way..... Colorados suck.

I wanna race a colorado or s10 or what ever is equal to a ranger.

I would guarantee I would stomp them.

I went to the site and registered to be entered into the "show"

FoMoCo 06-02-2010 07:49 PM

how about...................

NOBODY CARES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

silbotta 06-02-2010 07:52 PM

welcome to the forum

ColoradoMan 06-02-2010 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joldtown (Post 133638)

LOL of course Colorado's suck. I mean you spent your money on a Ranger, why would you ever admit the Colorado was anything better? I mean the Colorado cant compete here. The Ranger is built on the oldest compact pickup paltform in the industry!! The largest engine available the venerable (choke) "Cologne V6" that was designed over 30 some years ago! This engine is commonly refered to a "boat anchor" in every major automotive magazine (ie MotorTrend, Car and Driver, Road & Track) due to its use also in the base Mustang through 2010. Also dont forget the styling, ohhh the styling. Ford found the Ranger was so perfectly designed that they have left it virtually unchanged since 1993, 18 model years!

I mean how can my truck compete with all that?

Join us in ForumWars.tv to find out. Your best "performance" Ranger against ours.

Yes I realize that 95% of Colorado and Ranger owners aren't modding their truck for all out street performance but that is the theme of the site ForumWars.tv

edgeman4.0 06-02-2010 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ColoradoMan (Post 133694)
LOL of course Colorado's suck. I mean you spent your money on a Ranger, why would you ever admit the Colorado was anything better? I mean the Colorado cant compete here. The Ranger is built on the oldest compact pickup paltform in the industry!! The largest engine available the venerable (choke) "Cologne V6" that was designed over 30 some years ago! This engine is commonly refered to a "boat anchor" in every major automotive magazine (ie MotorTrend, Car and Driver, Road & Track) due to its use also in the base Mustang through 2010. Also dont forget the styling, ohhh the styling. Ford found the Ranger was so perfectly designed that they have left it virtually unchanged since 1993, 18 model years!

Join us in ForumWars.tv to find out. Your best "performance" Ranger against ours.

Yes I realize that 95% of Colorado and Ranger owners aren't modding their truck for all out street performance but that is the theme of the site ForumWars.tv

OOOORRRRRR.... how about we just drive our trucks and respectfully stop spamming other forums. I'd love to show you the door, yet there isnt one.. So kindly get the fuck out.

KF5EQV 06-02-2010 08:57 PM

How about instead of a race, A Ranger and a Colorado are bought at the same time, and we wait to see which truck owner wants to "upgrade" first.

Tom 06-02-2010 09:05 PM

Come on guys, read this...

Quote:

Originally Posted by colorado boy (Post 133405)

I see no problem with a little friendly competition. Just because we drive Rangers we don't need to attack those who don't. This guy came here presenting an idea that "would be fun" there is no need to attack him nor his vehicle. I don't know about you guys, but personally, I would be entertained watching a Colorado vs a Ranger competition.

STL said he registered, so maybe something will come of this.

smakes 06-02-2010 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ColoradoMan (Post 133694)

how about the singular fact that colorados have a 5 cylinder engine. who the fuck designs a 5 cyl engine? either go 4 6 8 or 12 haha