Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/)
-   Trucks (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/trucks/)
-   -   For Sale: forsale or possible trades (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/trucks/11570-forsale-trades.html)

billbob 04-28-2010 06:43 PM

forsale or possible trades

4 Attachment(s)
heres the deal ive got 2 ford rangers ones a 93 the other is a 96 both are ext cab 4x4 4.0 v6 5 speed THEY DO HAVE CLEAR TITLES the 93 needs a trans to be operational & the 96 needs a new wire harnes inside the cab & it also has a 3in sup lift Now here is the kicker ive got to have them gone by 5/7/2010 & on that day if they are not gone by that morning thay are goin to see the CRUSHER i work too much to fix them & dnt have the time that they need & im asking $1500 or best offer if you would like to talk about it give me a call @ 1-276-275-5650

edgeman4.0 04-28-2010 06:47 PM

Re: forsale or possible trades

Where is John (wvcat)? He needs to see this...

Falco51 04-28-2010 06:58 PM

and it's also relatively close to him i do believe..

billbob 04-28-2010 07:01 PM

my zip is 24273 im in a rush so im out of here jus give me a call or leave me a msg on here have a good one & thxs for looking

wvcat 04-29-2010 02:45 PM

Sorry I can't get anything right away(unexpected expenses) anyway I am in the northern tip of WV (near Pittsburgh Pa) so its not close for me.

billbob 05-02-2010 07:01 AM

bump

mr cribb 05-03-2010 02:44 AM

If your 93 had the right part i'd get it off ya if you were so inclined. the gauge cluster. But I want a 6 digit odometer and a tach. I'm not sure if your 93 would have that.

Maniac 05-03-2010 04:36 AM

damn i wish i had some extra money. id buy these

billbob 05-03-2010 09:31 AM

well now ive got a few days left & it looks like they are goin to the crusher & im kind of suprized that ive not got any type of trades or offers as of yet hell on the 93 ive done put new 4x4 computer, frount axels with new waren lockouts,clutch & presher plate,master & slave cylinder & a few other odds & ends its just a shame that its goin to the crusher

RangerJustin 05-03-2010 09:54 AM

did you put them up on craigslist??

billbob 05-04-2010 03:04 PM

yes its on craigslist & im gona try my best not to crush them b/c ive put alot of work & money into them & its would be a waste to see them go im talking to some friends & see if they will let me put them at there place untill the city gets off my case for haveing too many cars & trucks ive got 5 total & now im down to 3 the rangers & a 91 isuzu impulse rs thats one of 800 made & that one is not goin anywhere but ill keep everyone posted on what happens b/c my dead line is only a couply of days away

MattFetters 05-04-2010 03:08 PM

sounds like your city fucking sucks haha

billbob 05-05-2010 05:10 PM

yea it sucks it like a town thats 20 yrs behind everyone else & i most citys u can check on back taxed propities but here they wont tell you if money is owed or not even tho it public info & most of the points of interest is a wall-mart lmfao helleveryhing shuts down @ 10pm the te only thing thats open is a quick shop & a huddle house it really blows but i think ive got it figered out about my trucks

Falco51 05-05-2010 08:08 PM

i would find a woods somewhere and hide them if it was me.. hehe. i wouldn't crush them. that just seems to be a waste..

billbob 08-12-2010 05:14 AM

well guys i've solved my problem!! some of them i've not started as of yet...LMFAO!!

falco51......I took your advice in a way lol i found a friends old house thats about to fall apart & took them there so they didnt get to see the crusher this time!

Now its time get get them back running. Theirs really not a lot that need to be done tho all the 93 needs is a starter & trans & the 96 needs a new wire harness inside the cab. The only real problem ill have is the time & money because ive got one other project goin on right now & parts are about ungodly for it mostly LOTUS parts lol You all will be hearing from me soon:D