Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/)
-   Laugh Factory (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/laugh-factory/)
-   -   Funniest police comments (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/laugh-factory/10964-funniest-police-comments.html)

cwc ranger 04-15-2010 05:05 AM

Funniest police comments

Just like it says, post up a commical or ironic or unexpected police comments to you

cwc ranger 04-15-2010 05:14 AM

Re: Funniest police comments

I remember when i had my white ranger, I was heading to my girlfriends house from a friend of mines.

I had just tinted my lights with some Wally-World 99 cent black spray paint and installed my aux lights in the front, and just put my "Military Police" sticker on the tailgate.

The cop approaches the truck shining the light in my eyes and asks for my Military ID.

I give it to him he goes back to the car for a min, then comes back.
The cop says to me "Sir do you know your lights are tinted?" It gets better, I then reply with yes and its legal cause you can still see the light with no problem.

He goes back to the car then immediatly returns and then says "I cant seem to remember where i put your licence and registration" as he is handing my CAC card back. I couldnt help but ask "Officer how much have you had to drink tonight"

turbo 04-15-2010 01:56 PM

When I lived in St. Pete, I went out to the beaches in Clearwater for some late night beach fishing... on our way back home, we were pulled over by Largo PD (back then, I think the entire dept. was 5 officers...). It is possible that we were going 40, at most, in a 35 mph zone. We pulled over and rolled down the window, and the officer stepped up to the car and said, in the deepest southern drawl you can imagine:

"Did Captain Kirk give you permission to use the Warp Drive?"

XLT08 04-15-2010 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by turbo (Post 108447)
When I lived in St. Pete, I went out to the beaches in Clearwater for some late night beach fishing... on our way back home, we were pulled over by Largo PD (back then, I think the entire dept. was 5 officers...). It is possible that we were going 40, at most, in a 35 mph zone. We pulled over and rolled down the window, and the officer stepped up to the car and said, in the deepest southern drawl you can imagine:

"Did Captain Kirk give you permission to use the Warp Drive?"

Hahaha

Keep this thread alive! Wish I could add something, but i've been lucky so far. *knock on wood*

whfd930 04-15-2010 04:19 PM

Back when I drove the BIG trucks, I was heading across Arizona about 2am on I-10. All of a sudden, I hear a new voice on the CB. He asked where we were all heading, and how we were doin'. Then he says, it looks like you have your slowest truck out front as I clocked ya'll at 132 MPH!! Have a good and safe night.

blueovelboy 04-15-2010 04:47 PM

had a cop pull up on my ass and via load speaker tell me the speed limit was 25mph not 26mph slow it down in his town. this was in a little town of wood lake population of 700 people every one in town gave me shit for the rest of the week i was there calling me slowpoke, speedy and flash

Johnbaum13 04-15-2010 04:51 PM

"Its illegal for me to observe you operating a motor vehicle with out a valid drivers license. So, I'm gonna go this way (*points*), and you make damn sure I'm gone before you go the other way. Have a nice evening Mr. Stinson."

RangerNDog 04-15-2010 05:22 PM

Thankfully I don't run into the cops that often so I have nothing to add but all of that was funny.

Johnbaum13 do you mind if I quote your quote of JP7. I don't know how I missed that in the nitrous thread.

mb128 04-15-2010 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XLT08 (Post 108461)
Keep this thread alive! Wish I could add something, but i've been lucky so far. *knock on wood*

x2

Ranger01 04-15-2010 06:10 PM

i lost count after 27 of how many times i have been pulled over,in only a year having my license lol. Nothing really too funny except the dickhead copt hat arrested me and told me i sucked at driving. I just went a long with it and just kept saying yup i'm horrible and he kept running his mouth it was a good night hahaa

mikesturbo94 04-15-2010 06:16 PM

ive been pulled over but i cant remember them saying anything stupid bummer

smakes 04-15-2010 06:25 PM

got pulled over once and the cop was like "i smell alcohol in the vehicle"

wich couldnt be further from the truth, as it wreeked of pot, not booze.

Johnbaum13 04-15-2010 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RangerNDog (Post 108518)
Johnbaum13 do you mind if I quote your quote of JP7?

Sure! He admitted brain fart on that one, but it still made me lol.

Seb_L 04-15-2010 08:10 PM

Back when I had my Cobalt.

Cop - Sir, you know your exhaust is too loud right?
Me - I got it at the dealership under GM Performance Parts, and they said it was completely legal, and to just tell you guys I got it from my dealer.
Cop - That means nothing, drugs are illegal, and guess where you get them, from your dealer.
Me - Are you serious?! That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard!
Cop - Whatever, just change it.

AngerRanger 04-15-2010 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cwc ranger (Post 108293)
I remember when i had my white ranger, I was heading to my girlfriends house from a friend of mines.

I had just tinted my lights with some Wally-World 99 cent black spray paint and installed my aux lights in the front, and just put my "Military Police" sticker on the tailgate.

The cop approaches the truck shining the light in my eyes and asks for my Military ID.

I give it to him he goes back to the car for a min, then comes back.
The cop says to me "Sir do you know your lights are tinted?" It gets better, I then reply with yes and its legal cause you can still see the light with no problem.

He goes back to the car then immediatly returns and then says "I cant seem to remember where i put your licence and registration" as he is handing my CAC card back. I couldnt help but ask "Officer how much have you had to drink tonight"

now that is funny