Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/)
-   Off Topic (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/off-topic/)
-   -   Domino's New Pizza (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/off-topic/10664-dominos-pizza.html)

dixie_boysles 04-08-2010 09:37 AM

Domino's New Pizza

I'm sure most of ya'll have seen the new Dominos commercials where they changed the recipes to their pizza? I must say , I LOVE the new pizza. i always get the luch deal which is a 1 topping medium pizza for $5.99. The new crust is pure awesomeness with the garlic and herbs on it. The new pepperonis have so much flavor, the cheese is so good! It is the only pizza I will eat these days. I must say if you havn't tried it, then do!

http://www.dominos.com/home/index.jsp

I use the online ordering and when i got there, my pizza was coming out of the oven! Im also getting a free lave crunch cake for doing an easy online survery.

Ranger_EDGE 04-08-2010 09:41 AM

Re: Domino's New Pizza

LOL they should have a food thread because of this post lmao it got me all hungry and i have a hour left in this class!! i want to see more good sounding food lol

prestidigitizer 04-08-2010 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dixie_boysles (Post 104238)
I must say , I LOVE the new pizza.

Agreed - they've changed it up a lot, and I like their pizza much better than before. Have to say I like the lava cake too :eating:

smakes 04-08-2010 09:54 AM

ill go to dominoes if i have time to wait, but if im hungry NOW ill go to little ceasers and get a hot and ready for 5 bucks lol

Ranger_EDGE 04-08-2010 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smakes (Post 104250)
ill go to dominoes if i have time to wait, but if im hungry NOW ill go to little ceasers and get a hot and ready for 5 bucks lol

x2!

Ranger Sport 04-08-2010 10:11 AM

I always liked dominos (haven't tried the new ones), i never liked their price (almost twice what others charge here).

dixie_boysles 04-08-2010 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smakes (Post 104250)

Id rather wait before I get one form little ceasers! OR you do like me and call it in and its ready when you get there!

silver 04-08-2010 10:31 AM

i finally was able to try is a few weeks back. pretty good but dominos is 40 miles away from home to enjoy it too much lol

RangerNDog 04-08-2010 10:47 AM

Domino's is good but Papa John's is better.

smakes 04-08-2010 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RangerNDog (Post 104284)

x2

prestidigitizer 04-08-2010 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RangerNDog (Post 104284)

I would've agreed with you before, but I like Domino's new pizza better :D

Of course no chain outfit compares to some real pizzaria pizza I've had.

RangerNDog 04-08-2010 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smakes (Post 104289)
x2

All the local High Schools sell the coupon books for local places every year. $20 for the book and it has all kinds of coupons in it. For the past couple years they have had 4 Papa John's and 4 Domino's Buy One Get One Free on any L or XL pizza. XL BBQ Chicken for me and a XL Garden Fresh for the old lady for only $21.00. That one coupon alone saved me $20. This year a bought 2 book just for those coupons.

js250 04-08-2010 11:37 AM

i like focal pizza joints myself.. and papa johns..

Sonic04edge 04-08-2010 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dixie_boysles (Post 104238)
I'm sure most of ya'll have seen the new Dominos commercials where they changed the recipes to their pizza? I must say , I LOVE the new pizza. i always get the luch deal which is a 1 topping medium pizza for $5.99. The new crust is pure awesomeness with the garlic and herbs on it. The new pepperonis have so much flavor, the cheese is so good! It is the only pizza I will eat these days. I must say if you havn't tried it, then do!

http://www.dominos.com/home/index.jsp

I use the online ordering and when i got there, my pizza was coming out of the oven! Im also getting a free lave crunch cake for doing an easy online survery.

Hate to disappoint man, but we still use the same pepperoni's. The only thing that changed was the sauce and crust. All they did with the sauce was go from using crushed red peppers to using a black pepper.

STL 04-08-2010 04:27 PM

Have yet to have it yet. We usually order pizza on Thursday nights. Tonight the wife is ordering Pizza Hut