Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/)
-   Exterior Parts (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/exterior-parts/)
-   -   For Sale: Custom made retrofit projector headlights (http://www.fordrangerforum.com/exterior-parts/101085-custom-retrofit-projector-headlights.html)

DrIftKi7Vg 10-17-2013 02:26 PM

Custom made retrofit projector headlights
 
Up for sale are my retrofit projectors I made myself. These are a one of kind build as I am the only one who has this setup. The projectors are FX-R's OEM projectors along with a dual LED halo setup. HIDs are used in these projectors and they are rated at 55w at 5000k. Price will be 560.00 includes shipping within the US (insurance and tracking included)!

These headlights will include:
Projector headlights
55w 5000k HID bulbs
55w HID ballasts
9004/9007 relay harness
Dual LED halos (color white)

Note: These headlights are completely built and ready to be installed on your truck (plug and play). The halos will need a relay harness for it to work properly. Thanks for looking!

http://i674.photobucket.com/albums/v...psa8439555.jpg
http://i674.photobucket.com/albums/v...pse9b7006a.jpg
http://i674.photobucket.com/albums/v...i/DSCN0348.jpg
http://i674.photobucket.com/albums/v...i/DSCN0339.jpg

bLinker 10-23-2013 10:18 PM

Re: Custom made retrofit projector headlights
 
Damn this is sexy! Bump for a great product!

DangerRanger2000 10-23-2013 10:26 PM

Looks sweet! Question, how do you mount the projectors in the headlight? I'm wanting to retrofit my zx6r

NewShockerGuy 10-25-2013 12:52 PM

Re: Custom made retrofit projector headlights
 
How were you able to mount FX-R's in there!!? I barely had enough room with my Mini D2S's...

Looks great!

-Nigel

ranger024x4 10-25-2013 01:01 PM

Re: Custom made retrofit projector headlights
 
love em

Id probably be interested if they wernt all black

DrIftKi7Vg 11-03-2013 08:21 PM

Re: Custom made retrofit projector headlights
 
bump. Pics have been removed so here is an update:

http://i674.photobucket.com/albums/v...ps4f48c261.jpg
http://i674.photobucket.com/albums/v...ps7523601b.jpg
http://i674.photobucket.com/albums/v...ps33e4f3c9.jpg

DrIftKi7Vg 11-23-2013 04:30 PM

Re: Custom made retrofit projector headlights
 
bump

DrIftKi7Vg 12-31-2013 04:10 PM

Re: Custom made retrofit projector headlights
 
bump

DrIftKi7Vg 01-13-2014 10:18 PM

Re: Custom made retrofit projector headlights
 
bump for the night. I still have these for sale if anyone is interested. They are better than stock halogen or plug and plug HIDs and they are a simple install from your stock headlamps.

pk9298 01-14-2014 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrIftKi7Vg (Post 1959607)
bump for the night. I still have these for sale if anyone is interested. They are better than stock halogen or plug and plug HIDs and they are a simple install from your stock headlamps.

do they just plug into the stock OEM headlight outlet.

tkemp5 01-14-2014 10:31 PM

I may be interested. I have two questions for you.

1) Why are you selling them. Like any damage etc.

2) How do these projectors rate? Like 1-10 scale compared to other projectors with same settings.

Sorta noob to Hids so sorry if these are terrible questions, if so free bump :)

DrIftKi7Vg 01-14-2014 10:59 PM

Re: Custom made retrofit projector headlights
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tkemp5 (Post 1962826)
I may be interested. I have two questions for you.

1) Why are you selling them. Like any damage etc.

2) How do these projectors rate? Like 1-10 scale compared to other projectors with same settings.

Sorta noob to Hids so sorry if these are terrible questions, if so free bump :)

I'm selling them because I have another project that I am doing for my headlights which then these would be lying around :). There are no damages to the headlights and the lenses are clear with no oxidation. Everything works well with no problems and I would rate these projectors a 10 out of 10 due to the fact these are high quality projectors and has a very nice color band and width and length in the lights. If you want more pictures or any questions, let me know.

tkemp5 01-14-2014 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrIftKi7Vg (Post 1962850)
I'm selling them because I have another project that I am doing for my headlights which then these would be lying around :). There are no damages to the headlights and the lenses are clear with no oxidation. Everything works well with no problems and I would rate these projectors a 10 out of 10 due to the fact these are high quality projectors and has a very nice color band and width and length in the lights. If you want more pictures or any questions, let me know.

PMed. Also how much does the relay cost for the Halos and how do you install that?

DrIftKi7Vg 01-14-2014 11:33 PM

Re: Custom made retrofit projector headlights
 
You can get a good relay for like 30 bucks and install for the relay is really simple.

tkemp5 01-14-2014 11:52 PM

What is the difference between the ones you make and this one?


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:31 PM.