Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Go Back   Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! > >
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Welcome to Ford Ranger Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread

  #1  
Old 03-16-2010, 06:07 PM
richarddhoward richarddhoward is offline
Road Trippin' King!
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 5,010
Send a message via MSN to richarddhoward
Default Eagle Scouts

I was wondering if anyone else here got there Eagle Scout award from Boy Scouts. I got my Eagle in 2005 with Troop 300 in Washington. Don't regret any of it and it looks good on my resume lol which doesn't hurt either
__________________
97 Ranger - 4.0 V6 auto, 4wd, 31x10.5x15s Wild Country XTX Sport All Terrains, Warn locking hubs, Pioneer deck with iPod attachment, Snugtop Topper, K&N filter, scan gauge II, Hella 500 Lights, More parts coming, waiting for the paycheck to get bigger!

Truck built in loving memory of Norm Howard
Outcast Racing
PNW Crew!!!
Afterhours Clan!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron_ariens View Post
I think Henry just shit himself
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radness View Post
Its kind of like that carnival game "Whack A Mole" but with guns! Haha
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-16-2010, 06:09 PM
aaron_ariens aaron_ariens is offline
NO H8.
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,435
Send a message via AIM to aaron_ariens Send a message via MSN to aaron_ariens
Default Re: Eagle Scouts

Quote:
Originally Posted by richarddhoward View Post
I was wondering if anyone else here got there Eagle Scout award from Boy Scouts. I got my Eagle in 2005 with Troop 300 in Washington. Don't regret any of it and it looks good on my resume lol which doesn't hurt either
Never made it that far, but I was in troop 1513, learned a lot, and had a great time.
__________________
2001 Ford Ranger XLT 3.0 V6 Automatic.
1995 Acura Integra LS
PNW Crew!
http://www.facebook.com/aaron.ariens

Quote:
Originally Posted by richarddhoward View Post
Lol, Aaron: "I only text with trees, it makes it hard to text while driving though, I have to keep running the truck into trees to text!!" EPIC my friend. Lol
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-16-2010, 06:22 PM
smakes smakes is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,005
Default Re: Eagle Scouts

got mine in 2007 from troop 608 here in upland
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-16-2010, 06:34 PM
sgtsandman sgtsandman is offline
Tank Diver
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 3,078
Default Re: Eagle Scouts

Made it as far as Star. My family moved a lot so, it made things difficult and I eventually lost interest.
__________________
Sgtsandman's Work in Progress
2011 Ranger XLT, 4X4, 4 door Super Cab. 4.0L, 5 Speed M50D-R1HD, 3.73:1, 8.8" open differential, Jason Pace cap
1999 Honda CR-V EX, RT4WD, 2.0L, 5 Speed MT, 4.56:1, open differential
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 03-16-2010, 08:19 PM
Aliker Aliker is offline
Liking the Ford Ranger Forum
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 21
Default Re: Eagle Scouts

Yea got mine Oct 17 09 with troop 182 in Clay Center NE
__________________
Aliker
99 xlt sport 4.0 4x4
4in suspension lift 3in bodylift
35/12.5r15
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 03-16-2010, 08:19 PM
richarddhoward richarddhoward is offline
Road Trippin' King!
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 5,010
Send a message via MSN to richarddhoward
Default Re: Eagle Scouts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliker View Post
Yea got mine Oct 17 09 with troop 182 in Clay Center NE
A newbie!! Congrats!!!
__________________
97 Ranger - 4.0 V6 auto, 4wd, 31x10.5x15s Wild Country XTX Sport All Terrains, Warn locking hubs, Pioneer deck with iPod attachment, Snugtop Topper, K&N filter, scan gauge II, Hella 500 Lights, More parts coming, waiting for the paycheck to get bigger!

Truck built in loving memory of Norm Howard
Outcast Racing
PNW Crew!!!
Afterhours Clan!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron_ariens View Post
I think Henry just shit himself
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radness View Post
Its kind of like that carnival game "Whack A Mole" but with guns! Haha
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 03-23-2010, 09:59 PM
kansasboy91 kansasboy91 is offline
M1911A1 need I say more?
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 292
Default Re: Eagle Scouts

Got mine a few years back Troop/Crew 214 Salina KS
__________________

THEN:2007 Ford Ranger XL, Pueblo Gold 3.0 Vulcan, 5 Speed, 2WD
NOW:2003 Ford Escape Limited 4X4 fully loaded... Needed something cheaper and easier to use in my life cause moving to go to college in a metro with my fiance...
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 03-24-2010, 07:49 AM
mjonesjr mjonesjr is offline
Is today the day?
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 254
Default Re: Eagle Scouts

I got mine on October 2, 2000; 28 days prior to my 16th birthday.

I was in Troop 80 in Charlestown, IN.

What helped me get mine early was I worked at the regional summer camp (Camp Crooked Creek at Bernheim Forest, KY) for 2 summers.
__________________
"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."
- Thomas Jefferson -

Support Our Troops!

Last edited by mjonesjr; 03-24-2010 at 08:18 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 03-24-2010, 08:17 AM
prestidigitizer prestidigitizer is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 918
Default Re: Eagle Scouts

I fell short - I let my Service Project stall and then I was too old to finish. Stupid mistake I'll always regret.
__________________

Ursus - 2009 Ford Ranger FX4
BedRug, BakFlip HD, Pop&Lock PL8200 tailgate lock, Sportz tent
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 03-24-2010, 05:22 PM
richarddhoward richarddhoward is offline
Road Trippin' King!
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 5,010
Send a message via MSN to richarddhoward
Default Re: Eagle Scouts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjonesjr View Post
I got mine on October 2, 2000; 28 days prior to my 16th birthday.

I was in Troop 80 in Charlestown, IN.

What helped me get mine early was I worked at the regional summer camp (Camp Crooked Creek at Bernheim Forest, KY) for 2 summers.
Lol overachiever.

Congrats to all of you that made it, and I'm sorry to those that didn't. I hope it was at least worth all the time you put into Scouts even if you didn't complete your Eagle Scout award.
__________________
97 Ranger - 4.0 V6 auto, 4wd, 31x10.5x15s Wild Country XTX Sport All Terrains, Warn locking hubs, Pioneer deck with iPod attachment, Snugtop Topper, K&N filter, scan gauge II, Hella 500 Lights, More parts coming, waiting for the paycheck to get bigger!

Truck built in loving memory of Norm Howard
Outcast Racing
PNW Crew!!!
Afterhours Clan!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron_ariens View Post
I think Henry just shit himself
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radness View Post
Its kind of like that carnival game "Whack A Mole" but with guns! Haha
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 03-24-2010, 06:48 PM
prestidigitizer prestidigitizer is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 918
Default Re: Eagle Scouts

Quote:
Originally Posted by richarddhoward View Post
I hope it was at least worth all the time you put into Scouts even if you didn't complete your Eagle Scout award.
Oh, heck yeah! I worked 15 summers on staff at Hawk Mountain Scout Reservation, from CIT to Archery Range Director. Between that and two great mountain treks across Philmont Scout Ranch, countless camping and hiking weekends, community service, OA fellowship, leadership training (student and teacher), and countless other things it made a huge impact on me. Might sound corny to some, but it certainly didn't hurt my work ethic or values.
__________________

Ursus - 2009 Ford Ranger FX4
BedRug, BakFlip HD, Pop&Lock PL8200 tailgate lock, Sportz tent
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 03-24-2010, 07:35 PM
richarddhoward richarddhoward is offline
Road Trippin' King!
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 5,010
Send a message via MSN to richarddhoward
Default Re: Eagle Scouts

Quote:
Originally Posted by prestidigitizer View Post
Oh, heck yeah! I worked 15 summers on staff at Hawk Mountain Scout Reservation, from CIT to Archery Range Director. Between that and two great mountain treks across Philmont Scout Ranch, countless camping and hiking weekends, community service, OA fellowship, leadership training (student and teacher), and countless other things it made a huge impact on me. Might sound corny to some, but it certainly didn't hurt my work ethic or values.
I agree with you there. I am a member of OA, we had one of the busiest troops and most highly decorated troops in Washington, Troop 300, Centralia, WA. I wouldn't have traded it for anything.

I'm jealous I would have loved to go to Philmont at least once!!! I have several thousand in hiking, biking, climbing and other outdoor equipment from Scouts. I was never the kid into football and baseball, basketball etc, my sports were swimming, track, cross country, mountain biking, so doing stuff in the outdoors really kept me doing a lot of that. It was a blast, I just hope if/when I have kids and if I have a boy he gets into scouts too and loves it as much as I do.
__________________
97 Ranger - 4.0 V6 auto, 4wd, 31x10.5x15s Wild Country XTX Sport All Terrains, Warn locking hubs, Pioneer deck with iPod attachment, Snugtop Topper, K&N filter, scan gauge II, Hella 500 Lights, More parts coming, waiting for the paycheck to get bigger!

Truck built in loving memory of Norm Howard
Outcast Racing
PNW Crew!!!
Afterhours Clan!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron_ariens View Post
I think Henry just shit himself
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radness View Post
Its kind of like that carnival game "Whack A Mole" but with guns! Haha
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 03-24-2010, 10:35 PM
smakes smakes is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,005
Default Re: Eagle Scouts

Quote:
Originally Posted by richarddhoward View Post
I agree with you there. I am a member of OA, we had one of the busiest troops and most highly decorated troops in Washington, Troop 300, Centralia, WA. I wouldn't have traded it for anything.

I'm jealous I would have loved to go to Philmont at least once!!! I have several thousand in hiking, biking, climbing and other outdoor equipment from Scouts. I was never the kid into football and baseball, basketball etc, my sports were swimming, track, cross country, mountain biking, so doing stuff in the outdoors really kept me doing a lot of that. It was a blast, I just hope if/when I have kids and if I have a boy he gets into scouts too and loves it as much as I do.
i went to philmont once. never again. hiking is not my thing lol. i miss OA, that was fun. Camp Cherry Valley and Camp Emerald Bay are my two favorites by far, because theyre both located on catalina island lol
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 03-25-2010, 08:37 AM
richarddhoward richarddhoward is offline
Road Trippin' King!
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 5,010
Send a message via MSN to richarddhoward
Default Re: Eagle Scouts

Quote:
Originally Posted by smakes View Post
i went to philmont once. never again. hiking is not my thing lol. i miss OA, that was fun. Camp Cherry Valley and Camp Emerald Bay are my two favorites by far, because theyre both located on catalina island lol
Lol I used to spend all summer hiking, I had a blast with it.
__________________
97 Ranger - 4.0 V6 auto, 4wd, 31x10.5x15s Wild Country XTX Sport All Terrains, Warn locking hubs, Pioneer deck with iPod attachment, Snugtop Topper, K&N filter, scan gauge II, Hella 500 Lights, More parts coming, waiting for the paycheck to get bigger!

Truck built in loving memory of Norm Howard
Outcast Racing
PNW Crew!!!
Afterhours Clan!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron_ariens View Post
I think Henry just shit himself
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radness View Post
Its kind of like that carnival game "Whack A Mole" but with guns! Haha
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 01-25-2012, 05:11 PM
MAC21XL MAC21XL is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,091
Default Re: Eagle Scouts

I got mine on october 20th, 2009 with troop 431 in spokane, WA
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Onieda Eagle bows-ever heard of them? West Sports 2 10-09-2009 08:46 PM