Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!
  #12706  
Old 06-07-2010, 10:57 PM
joldtown joldtown is offline
White Trash Ballin' MFer
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 764
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

Quote:
Originally Posted by smakes View Post
is a bitch.

your point?
No point other than I can't blame her for being a bitch. If you were my son I'd be kinda bitchy too.
__________________
'02 XLT ext. cab 4.0 4x4 Off Road
Usual mods
Unusual color
Only a real man can pimp DWB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnbaum13
What really impresses us is power, originality within reason, and a nice clean rig that makes us say "damn!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger Sport
ew, don't touch me smakes
  #12707  
Old 06-07-2010, 10:57 PM
paintballer4758 paintballer4758 is offline
MERICUH!
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 430
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

sucks dude, i know how you feel. i worked for 2.5 years at a dead end job (round table pizza lol im only 18), and today was my last day before i start at the city of renton in a week as a laborer.

so pumped to graduate this summer, then i can work a full 40 hours a week! wohoo money!! lol
__________________
1988 Ranger XLT 2.3L 5spd 2wd. SOLD
2003 Ranger XLT 3.0L Auto 2wd. Custom Interior. SOLD
1975 F250 Highboy 390 4spd Factory on 35's. SOLD
1992 F150 4x4 5.8L Std. Cab Long Box. SOLD
1995 S.A.S. Ranger Ext Cab. 4.0L 5spd. 5.13 gears front and rear. Lockright Lockers front and rear. Disks all the way around. (New toy )
  #12708  
Old 06-07-2010, 10:59 PM
joldtown joldtown is offline
White Trash Ballin' MFer
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 764
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coleosis View Post
Im about fucking pissed right now...My GM told me to put in a resume and talked about how I should get the director of sales job...Well there is 2 interviews tomorrow and 2 interviews on thursday for it...I am not one of them. Fuck this dude. Not doing their numbers for corporate anymore, im not staying off the clock to help them out anymore...Everyone up here can eat a dick.
Maybe you already got the job and the other 4 applicants are being brought in just for the sake of not just giving you the job and everyone else getting pissy because you just took that shit like a boss to be does.
__________________
'02 XLT ext. cab 4.0 4x4 Off Road
Usual mods
Unusual color
Only a real man can pimp DWB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnbaum13
What really impresses us is power, originality within reason, and a nice clean rig that makes us say "damn!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger Sport
ew, don't touch me smakes
  #12709  
Old 06-07-2010, 11:03 PM
rangerhippie rangerhippie is offline
Ford Tough
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 376
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

corporate companies suck to work for, i worked for Lowe's and it was the worst working experience of my life. corporate bullshit is such a pain in the ass.
__________________
91 ranger std cab 2wd 2.3L (my latest project)
build thread: http://www.fordrangerforum.com/proje...carnation.html
Afterhours Clan
  #12710  
Old 06-07-2010, 11:07 PM
paintballer4758 paintballer4758 is offline
MERICUH!
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 430
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

eh private owned aren't much better, my boss was a prick and a control freak even when he knew aboslutly nothing about what was going on (i worked at a resturant for a year before he bought it out because he thought i was a good investment) lol

i suggest a city/ government job, i love working for the city of Renton, WA
__________________
1988 Ranger XLT 2.3L 5spd 2wd. SOLD
2003 Ranger XLT 3.0L Auto 2wd. Custom Interior. SOLD
1975 F250 Highboy 390 4spd Factory on 35's. SOLD
1992 F150 4x4 5.8L Std. Cab Long Box. SOLD
1995 S.A.S. Ranger Ext Cab. 4.0L 5spd. 5.13 gears front and rear. Lockright Lockers front and rear. Disks all the way around. (New toy )
  #12711  
Old 06-07-2010, 11:08 PM
Coleosis Coleosis is offline
The Sickest
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 451
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

Quote:
Originally Posted by joldtown View Post
Maybe you already got the job and the other 4 applicants are being brought in just for the sake of not just giving you the job and everyone else getting pissy because you just took that shit like a boss to be does.
I wish that was the case....but there is the 4 resumes under the interview schedule, then my resume is under another stack of paperwork with a couple other resumes.
  #12712  
Old 06-07-2010, 11:09 PM
joldtown joldtown is offline
White Trash Ballin' MFer
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 764
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

Whatever you do don't go in there and say give me the job or I quit. Didn't pan out for me like I thought it was going to one time.
__________________
'02 XLT ext. cab 4.0 4x4 Off Road
Usual mods
Unusual color
Only a real man can pimp DWB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnbaum13
What really impresses us is power, originality within reason, and a nice clean rig that makes us say "damn!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger Sport
ew, don't touch me smakes
  #12713  
Old 06-07-2010, 11:12 PM
rangerhippie rangerhippie is offline
Ford Tough
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 376
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

haha yea i tried that to and they didn't give me the job then just said well if your not going to quit will fire you. so they did. i got them back though found a job where i could work for cash then collected unemployment while i could lol
__________________
91 ranger std cab 2wd 2.3L (my latest project)
build thread: http://www.fordrangerforum.com/proje...carnation.html
Afterhours Clan
  #12714  
Old 06-07-2010, 11:13 PM
paintballer4758 paintballer4758 is offline
MERICUH!
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 430
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

Union jobs FTMFW!!
__________________
1988 Ranger XLT 2.3L 5spd 2wd. SOLD
2003 Ranger XLT 3.0L Auto 2wd. Custom Interior. SOLD
1975 F250 Highboy 390 4spd Factory on 35's. SOLD
1992 F150 4x4 5.8L Std. Cab Long Box. SOLD
1995 S.A.S. Ranger Ext Cab. 4.0L 5spd. 5.13 gears front and rear. Lockright Lockers front and rear. Disks all the way around. (New toy )
  #12715  
Old 06-07-2010, 11:15 PM
rangerhippie rangerhippie is offline
Ford Tough
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 376
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

no union for me lol. been screwed by them to.
__________________
91 ranger std cab 2wd 2.3L (my latest project)
build thread: http://www.fordrangerforum.com/proje...carnation.html
Afterhours Clan
  #12716  
Old 06-07-2010, 11:18 PM
Coleosis Coleosis is offline
The Sickest
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 451
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

Quote:
Originally Posted by joldtown View Post
Whatever you do don't go in there and say give me the job or I quit. Didn't pan out for me like I thought it was going to one time.
Thats why I dont think they want to give me the job...They wont be able to find anyone else to come in 11pm-7am everyday without calling in. Not to mention no one ever has a bad thing to say about me, and I stay off the clock for at least an hour almost everyday, doing their jobs.
  #12717  
Old 06-07-2010, 11:20 PM
Coleosis Coleosis is offline
The Sickest
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 451
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

Its one thing to not give me an interview. But you dont fucking approach me about the job and tell me to put in a resume and get my hopes up and talk about how im a shoe in....then not even give me an interview...Fucking 2face ****s
  #12718  
Old 06-07-2010, 11:21 PM
joldtown joldtown is offline
White Trash Ballin' MFer
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 764
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintballer4758 View Post
Union jobs FTMFW!!
BULLSHIT, and DOUBLE BULLSHIT. Unions are a crock of shit these days. Greedy unions are a big reason jobs are outsourced. They out lived their usefullness about 30 years ago. Don't believe me, ask any UAW worker that lost their ass over the pension plans. I have an uncle that was a die hard UAW worker at GM for 30 years. He just about lost everything due to the UAW and bad business descisions that GM had to make to cover the defunct past its prime Union rules. When I took my job at Honda, nonunion, he told me that I have the job he lost around 25 years ago. I worked at UPS for about 5 years in the mid 90s. We went on strike with the Teamsters, I got paid $50 over the course of 3 weeks. I paid more than that in dues in a month. Piss on a Union.
__________________
'02 XLT ext. cab 4.0 4x4 Off Road
Usual mods
Unusual color
Only a real man can pimp DWB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnbaum13
What really impresses us is power, originality within reason, and a nice clean rig that makes us say "damn!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger Sport
ew, don't touch me smakes
  #12719  
Old 06-07-2010, 11:25 PM
joldtown joldtown is offline
White Trash Ballin' MFer
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 764
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coleosis View Post
Its one thing to not give me an interview. But you dont fucking approach me about the job and tell me to put in a resume and get my hopes up and talk about how im a shoe in....then not even give me an interview...Fucking 2face ****s
Slow down chippy, it ain't over yet. Have faith, and bug the crap out of them.
__________________
'02 XLT ext. cab 4.0 4x4 Off Road
Usual mods
Unusual color
Only a real man can pimp DWB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnbaum13
What really impresses us is power, originality within reason, and a nice clean rig that makes us say "damn!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger Sport
ew, don't touch me smakes
  #12720  
Old 06-07-2010, 11:25 PM
rangerhippie rangerhippie is offline
Ford Tough
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 376
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

^^^ agreed the unions fucked me baaaad
__________________
91 ranger std cab 2wd 2.3L (my latest project)
build thread: http://www.fordrangerforum.com/proje...carnation.html
Afterhours Clan
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
FRF Official Burn out thread. Dcrymes99ranger Vehicle Snapshots 24 10-22-2010 10:08 PM
FRF Official Ranger with Mustang wheels thread.. Dcrymes99ranger Vehicle Snapshots 17 10-15-2010 06:47 AM
who will b the last to post in this thread tskater14 General Tech 3 10-06-2010 01:43 PM
This thread is for a photos of azgilamonster Vehicle Snapshots 34 09-15-2010 09:31 AM
Official 2010 FRF Branson meet pics thread. TheBearJeweler Meet & Greet Photos 19 06-15-2010 09:27 AM