Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!
  #3271  
Old 03-20-2010, 11:44 PM
FoMoCo FoMoCo is offline
RF.net ban camp founder
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 1,816
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger Sport View Post
Well he does own a very successful motorcycle making garage, he made some cash with monster garage too, but he's still a retard for cheating on Sandra Bullock.
i will give him props on west coast choppers, good company, but as far as that show monster garage, what a bunch of douchebags
__________________
2012 mustang premium v6 pony package
702 crew
XBGT:IKONIK MOPAR
  #3272  
Old 03-20-2010, 11:44 PM
Ranger Sport Ranger Sport is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,137
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoMoCo View Post
i'd give anything to have sandra bullock
now's your chance!!

she's freeeeee!







and vulnerable
  #3273  
Old 03-20-2010, 11:45 PM
smakes smakes is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,005
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger Sport View Post
Well he does own a very successful motorcycle making garage, he made some cash with monster garage too, but he's still a retard for cheating on Sandra Bullock.
WCC isnt making much money. no fab shops are
  #3274  
Old 03-20-2010, 11:46 PM
Coleosis Coleosis is offline
The Sickest
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 451
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

Quote:
Originally Posted by smakes View Post
ive got a blue tooth enabled head unit. once my phone rings the music turns off and gives me the option to answer the phone, and plays it thru my speakers. no wires required
Same here minus the blue tooth. so your radio will pick up the music from your phone through bluetooth? Or just the ringer?
  #3275  
Old 03-20-2010, 11:46 PM
FoMoCo FoMoCo is offline
RF.net ban camp founder
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 1,816
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger Sport View Post





and vulnerable
haha, when i read that i thought of that movie "mallrats"


"like the back of a volkswagen"...LMAO
__________________
2012 mustang premium v6 pony package
702 crew
XBGT:IKONIK MOPAR
  #3276  
Old 03-20-2010, 11:46 PM
Ranger Sport Ranger Sport is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,137
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

Quote:
Originally Posted by smakes View Post
WCC isnt making much money. no fab shops are
Welll when you sell a bike 100k+, you don't need to make as many as a regular dealership?

He does sell a ton of apparel, though.
  #3277  
Old 03-20-2010, 11:48 PM
Ranger Sport Ranger Sport is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,137
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoMoCo View Post
haha, when i read that i thought of that movie "mallrats"


"like the back of a volkswagen"...LMAO
Kevin Smith, my all time hero!
  #3278  
Old 03-20-2010, 11:48 PM
richarddhoward richarddhoward is offline
Road Trippin' King!
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 5,010
Send a message via MSN to richarddhoward
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

Quote:
Originally Posted by smakes View Post
mine had a tape deck too hahhaa
I never thought I would by a tape deck adapter again, but I had one for about 5 months till Dad bought me a cd player
__________________
97 Ranger - 4.0 V6 auto, 4wd, 31x10.5x15s Wild Country XTX Sport All Terrains, Warn locking hubs, Pioneer deck with iPod attachment, Snugtop Topper, K&N filter, scan gauge II, Hella 500 Lights, More parts coming, waiting for the paycheck to get bigger!

Truck built in loving memory of Norm Howard
Outcast Racing
PNW Crew!!!
Afterhours Clan!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron_ariens View Post
I think Henry just shit himself
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radness View Post
Its kind of like that carnival game "Whack A Mole" but with guns! Haha
  #3279  
Old 03-20-2010, 11:49 PM
Coleosis Coleosis is offline
The Sickest
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 451
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

People are fucking stupid...bottom line. They find the best person they could marry, then intentionally fuck it up...Britany spears, at the time was the best thing kfed could have asked for, but he had to go and fuck it up, now they are both crazy with crazy kids. Id still hit it when she was chubby, bald, and crazy...twice
  #3280  
Old 03-20-2010, 11:50 PM
smakes smakes is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,005
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coleosis View Post
Same here minus the blue tooth. so your radio will pick up the music from your phone through bluetooth? Or just the ringer?
both. i can freak out some stupid girls i know by clicking next on my phone and the music changes. i had my phone in my pocket and kept tapping it and they couldnt figure it out lmao
  #3281  
Old 03-20-2010, 11:53 PM
richarddhoward richarddhoward is offline
Road Trippin' King!
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 5,010
Send a message via MSN to richarddhoward
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

Quote:
Originally Posted by smakes View Post
both. i can freak out some stupid girls i know by clicking next on my phone and the music changes. i had my phone in my pocket and kept tapping it and they couldnt figure it out lmao
Lol I was doing that one night to some friends with the iPod and the tape deck adapter lol They were hammered though
__________________
97 Ranger - 4.0 V6 auto, 4wd, 31x10.5x15s Wild Country XTX Sport All Terrains, Warn locking hubs, Pioneer deck with iPod attachment, Snugtop Topper, K&N filter, scan gauge II, Hella 500 Lights, More parts coming, waiting for the paycheck to get bigger!

Truck built in loving memory of Norm Howard
Outcast Racing
PNW Crew!!!
Afterhours Clan!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron_ariens View Post
I think Henry just shit himself
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radness View Post
Its kind of like that carnival game "Whack A Mole" but with guns! Haha
  #3282  
Old 03-20-2010, 11:53 PM
FoMoCo FoMoCo is offline
RF.net ban camp founder
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 1,816
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coleosis View Post
People are fucking stupid...bottom line. They find the best person they could marry, then intentionally fuck it up...Britany spears, at the time was the best thing kfed could have asked for, but he had to go and fuck it up, now they are both crazy with crazy kids. Id still hit it when she was chubby, bald, and crazy...twice
i agree, but k-fed was a douchebag from day one, i remember when they came out with some reality show, and it fell flat on its face... same with jessica simpson, and drew... ok i admit simpson was a little bit of a dumbfuck, but i could look past that
__________________
2012 mustang premium v6 pony package
702 crew
XBGT:IKONIK MOPAR
  #3283  
Old 03-20-2010, 11:54 PM
richarddhoward richarddhoward is offline
Road Trippin' King!
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 5,010
Send a message via MSN to richarddhoward
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoMoCo View Post
i agree, but k-fed was a douchebag from day one, i remember when they came out with some reality show, and it fell flat on its face... same with jessica simpson, and drew... ok i admit simpson was a little bit of a dumbfuck, but i could look past that
x2 and I couldn't look past that, if jessica simpson had gotten naked I could look past the stupidity
__________________
97 Ranger - 4.0 V6 auto, 4wd, 31x10.5x15s Wild Country XTX Sport All Terrains, Warn locking hubs, Pioneer deck with iPod attachment, Snugtop Topper, K&N filter, scan gauge II, Hella 500 Lights, More parts coming, waiting for the paycheck to get bigger!

Truck built in loving memory of Norm Howard
Outcast Racing
PNW Crew!!!
Afterhours Clan!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron_ariens View Post
I think Henry just shit himself
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radness View Post
Its kind of like that carnival game "Whack A Mole" but with guns! Haha
  #3284  
Old 03-20-2010, 11:56 PM
FoMoCo FoMoCo is offline
RF.net ban camp founder
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 1,816
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

Quote:
Originally Posted by richarddhoward View Post
x2 and I couldn't look past that, if jessica simpson had gotten naked I could look past the stupidity
lol, or that one scene from dukes oh hazzard when she was in thoes cut off shorts, and that red bikini top
__________________
2012 mustang premium v6 pony package
702 crew
XBGT:IKONIK MOPAR
  #3285  
Old 03-21-2010, 12:02 AM
richarddhoward richarddhoward is offline
Road Trippin' King!
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 5,010
Send a message via MSN to richarddhoward
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoMoCo View Post
lol, or that one scene from dukes oh hazzard when she was in thoes cut off shorts, and that red bikini top
I have a poster of that lol
__________________
97 Ranger - 4.0 V6 auto, 4wd, 31x10.5x15s Wild Country XTX Sport All Terrains, Warn locking hubs, Pioneer deck with iPod attachment, Snugtop Topper, K&N filter, scan gauge II, Hella 500 Lights, More parts coming, waiting for the paycheck to get bigger!

Truck built in loving memory of Norm Howard
Outcast Racing
PNW Crew!!!
Afterhours Clan!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron_ariens View Post
I think Henry just shit himself
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radness View Post
Its kind of like that carnival game "Whack A Mole" but with guns! Haha
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
FRF Official Burn out thread. Dcrymes99ranger Vehicle Snapshots 24 10-22-2010 10:08 PM
FRF Official Ranger with Mustang wheels thread.. Dcrymes99ranger Vehicle Snapshots 17 10-15-2010 06:47 AM
who will b the last to post in this thread tskater14 General Tech 3 10-06-2010 01:43 PM
This thread is for a photos of azgilamonster Vehicle Snapshots 34 09-15-2010 09:31 AM
Official 2010 FRF Branson meet pics thread. TheBearJeweler Meet & Greet Photos 19 06-15-2010 09:27 AM