Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!
  #31456  
Old 10-15-2010, 09:30 PM
Demon-FX4 Demon-FX4 is offline
I'm a Demon, So F off!
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 6,075
Send a message via Skype™ to Demon-FX4
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread

we have corn fed girls
__________________
2003 FX4 LEVEL II
Quote:
Originally Posted by 03 SB FX4 View Post
My D-max - will pull the Cummin' Stroke it all night long!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99RangerAlfredo View Post
Nooo Demon does badd things to me when no one looks!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdawall View Post
Don't worry I next time I will just buy bolt ons so I can be just like you. Then I can drive around with unpainted fender flares and have a real prerunner
  #31457  
Old 10-15-2010, 09:31 PM
Clinton Clinton is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 14,049
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon-FX4 View Post
we have corn fed girls
And yet I still see no pics.....Come on now...I am a pervert
  #31458  
Old 10-15-2010, 09:32 PM
smakes smakes is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,005
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread

crymes new girl is lard fed it seems...
  #31459  
Old 10-15-2010, 09:34 PM
Fourliter Dan Fourliter Dan is offline
Ford Ranger Owner
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 67
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread

some new one called Engage... buddy said it worked well and we were going for a ride(mtb) and i generally use glucose(typically new gatoraide one), were standing in the store and he shows me the warning on the lable... i drink monster and that stuff regularly and didnt really think it was that special... the warning was a freaking paragraph...like a long winded one you would see with meds. needless to say i sip on it til we get there and finish her off, walking up the mountain we both felt like we were high on speed. stand up and get tunnel vision and all dark... it messed us up bad. i had to pound a liter of water and kinda felt better... right now i feel like i was on a bender for a month.

ill see if i can dig up the lable
__________________
is what it is
  #31460  
Old 10-15-2010, 09:34 PM
richarddhoward richarddhoward is offline
Road Trippin' King!
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 5,010
Send a message via MSN to richarddhoward
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by smakes View Post
crymes new girl is lard fed it seems...
Hahaha agreed...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clinton View Post
And yet I still see no pics.....Come on now...I am a pervert
Lol good man, just think of a gorgeous country girl, most are blond, and they take care of themselves. I didn't get any pics
__________________
97 Ranger - 4.0 V6 auto, 4wd, 31x10.5x15s Wild Country XTX Sport All Terrains, Warn locking hubs, Pioneer deck with iPod attachment, Snugtop Topper, K&N filter, scan gauge II, Hella 500 Lights, More parts coming, waiting for the paycheck to get bigger!

Truck built in loving memory of Norm Howard
Outcast Racing
PNW Crew!!!
Afterhours Clan!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron_ariens View Post
I think Henry just shit himself
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radness View Post
Its kind of like that carnival game "Whack A Mole" but with guns! Haha
  #31461  
Old 10-15-2010, 09:35 PM
Coleosis Coleosis is offline
The Sickest
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 451
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by smakes View Post
crymes new girl is lard fed it seems...
who dat?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05RangerEdge View Post
Nobody won here today but I am pretty sure you just lost.
  #31462  
Old 10-15-2010, 09:36 PM
smakes smakes is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,005
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread

go look for his thread with that fat ass nasty lookin bitch standing by his truck.

and this is straight off RPS, can i get a ban him please?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcrymes99ranger View Post
Ehh it was ok untill they started acting all gay with each other. FRF is nothing but a douch fest. FRFFTMFL
  #31463  
Old 10-15-2010, 09:38 PM
Clinton Clinton is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 14,049
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fourliter Dan View Post
some new one called Engage... buddy said it worked well and we were going for a ride(mtb) and i generally use glucose(typically new gatoraide one), were standing in the store and he shows me the warning on the lable... i drink monster and that stuff regularly and didnt really think it was that special... the warning was a freaking paragraph...like a long winded one you would see with meds. needless to say i sip on it til we get there and finish her off, walking up the mountain we both felt like we were high on speed. stand up and get tunnel vision and all dark... it messed us up bad. i had to pound a liter of water and kinda felt better... right now i feel like i was on a bender for a month.

ill see if i can dig up the lable
Yeah I cant handle energy drinks too well. Last time I had one I was at work, and taking fat burners when I was working out. After I drank it I felt like I was sitting there frothing at the mouth, one of the coworkers came on and said Hi to me and I tore him a new ass. I dont like the guy to begin with, but that energy drink intensified that and almost had to deal with a reprimand
  #31464  
Old 10-15-2010, 09:39 PM
Clinton Clinton is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 14,049
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by smakes View Post
go look for his thread with that fat ass nasty lookin bitch standing by his truck.

and this is straight off RPS, can i get a ban him please?
I heard about that, pretty sad for the people that stick up for him on here. He sold them out too I guess
  #31465  
Old 10-15-2010, 09:40 PM
Clinton Clinton is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 14,049
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by richarddhoward View Post
Hahaha agreed...



Lol good man, just think of a gorgeous country girl, most are blond, and they take care of themselves. I didn't get any pics
Dammit!
  #31466  
Old 10-15-2010, 09:41 PM
smakes smakes is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,005
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread

yea im good friends with some of the mods on RPS and i can talk all the shit i want to him and they never do anything but LOL, he reports me and nothing comes of it. here, i barely say anything and i get a fuckin warning.
  #31467  
Old 10-15-2010, 09:42 PM
Clinton Clinton is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 14,049
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by smakes View Post
yea im good friends with some of the mods on RPS and i can talk all the shit i want to him and they never do anything but LOL, he reports me and nothing comes of it. here, i barely say anything and i get a fuckin warning.
Pat posted a warning already on that thread so maybe get rid of it because you will get banned
  #31468  
Old 10-15-2010, 09:46 PM
smakes smakes is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,005
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread

lol i could give a damn, ive already been banned from rf, RPS is my real home anyway, way more street truck info there.
  #31469  
Old 10-15-2010, 09:48 PM
Fourliter Dan Fourliter Dan is offline
Ford Ranger Owner
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 67
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon-FX4 View Post
say what how
Quote:
Originally Posted by richarddhoward View Post
Squirrel on crack effect?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clinton View Post
Yeah I cant handle energy drinks too well. Last time I had one I was at work, and taking fat burners when I was working out. After I drank it I felt like I was sitting there frothing at the mouth, one of the coworkers came on and said Hi to me and I tore him a new ass. I dont like the guy to begin with, but that energy drink intensified that and almost had to deal with a reprimand
i drink them regularly and dont do much if anything... this thing wrecked me. i felt weak and jittry and amped and all at the same time... i cant even explain what it felt like... my god.... still looking for the lable
__________________
is what it is
  #31470  
Old 10-15-2010, 09:52 PM
Clinton Clinton is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 14,049
Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by smakes View Post
lol i could give a damn, ive already been banned from rf, RPS is my real home anyway, way more street truck info there.
Yeah but still, if it were me, I wouldnt give him the satisfaction of seeing me getting banned. The one thread he started was intentional just to get you guys to bite, get infractions and eventually get banned. You guys bite every time, he is like a kid, wanting attention whether its good or bad attention.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
FRF Official Burn out thread. Dcrymes99ranger Vehicle Snapshots 24 10-22-2010 10:08 PM
FRF Official Ranger with Mustang wheels thread.. Dcrymes99ranger Vehicle Snapshots 17 10-15-2010 06:47 AM
who will b the last to post in this thread tskater14 General Tech 3 10-06-2010 01:43 PM
This thread is for a photos of azgilamonster Vehicle Snapshots 34 09-15-2010 09:31 AM
Official 2010 FRF Branson meet pics thread. TheBearJeweler Meet & Greet Photos 19 06-15-2010 09:27 AM