Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!
  #29341  
Old 10-08-2010, 12:13 PM
smakes smakes is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,005
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

go have a 3 some and show him how much fun you can have without his ******* lol
  #29342  
Old 10-08-2010, 12:14 PM
99RangerAlfredo 99RangerAlfredo is offline
Cute Things Go Fast
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 76
Send a message via AIM to 99RangerAlfredo Send a message via Skype™ to 99RangerAlfredo
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

...smakies...you're just FULL of bad ideas ... aren't you.
__________________
ALFREDO
That's them HEAUXS tho...
  #29343  
Old 10-08-2010, 12:14 PM
stephen.g.fiddes stephen.g.fiddes is offline
Next-best to Chuck Norris
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 795
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

Lmfao smakes!!
__________________
Schwinn Super-Sport, Nikon D90 ROLLED: 2001 Ford Ranger XLT Super Cab 4X4MODS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fourliter Dan View Post
and as for boobs, as long as the cant hold up a book with sag, pointed in the right direction and not peperoni or canadian bacon nips were good to go!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fx4wannabe01 View Post
ok...i'll just come out and say it... you got's an auto. That alone revokes your right to brag about being part of the elite Level II's! Take that!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clinton View Post
Oh come on....every girl likes pink....even Demon
Buy my pictures at Imagekind!
  #29344  
Old 10-08-2010, 12:16 PM
smakes smakes is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,005
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99RangerAlfredo View Post
...smakies...you're just FULL of bad ideas ... aren't you.
im full of excellent ideas, your just a pansy and wont try anything fun.
  #29345  
Old 10-08-2010, 12:16 PM
Clinton Clinton is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 14,049
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99RangerAlfredo View Post
even at my maddest ...................... i still say bye ......
I know where you're coming from. My *cough*second*cough* wife tried that once, I can not stand being hung up on, its a quitters way of getting out of talking.
  #29346  
Old 10-08-2010, 12:19 PM
99RangerAlfredo 99RangerAlfredo is offline
Cute Things Go Fast
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 76
Send a message via AIM to 99RangerAlfredo Send a message via Skype™ to 99RangerAlfredo
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

Quote:
Originally Posted by smakes View Post
im full of excellent ideas, your just a pansy and wont try anything fun.
i'm trying not to dig a deeper grave that what i already am in ....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clinton View Post
I know where you're coming from. My *cough*second*cough* wife tried that once, I can not stand being hung up on, its a quitters way of getting out of talking.
uhhhh yeah .... i can't stand that shit when i say "i'm frustrated and i don't want to get mad let me go i'll call you back" DONT!!! say "...uh...no..." and keep talking ... let me go so i can cool down and not fucking blow up.
__________________
ALFREDO
That's them HEAUXS tho...
  #29347  
Old 10-08-2010, 12:22 PM
Clinton Clinton is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 14,049
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99RangerAlfredo View Post
uhhhh yeah .... i can't stand that shit when i say "i'm frustrated and i don't want to get mad let me go i'll call you back" DONT!!! say "...uh...no..." and keep talking ... let me go so i can cool down and not fucking blow up.
Yeah, cool off, then talk it over after.
  #29348  
Old 10-08-2010, 12:32 PM
99RangerAlfredo 99RangerAlfredo is offline
Cute Things Go Fast
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 76
Send a message via AIM to 99RangerAlfredo Send a message via Skype™ to 99RangerAlfredo
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

Quote:
Originally Posted by smakes View Post
im full of excellent ideas, your just a pansy and wont try anything fun.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clinton View Post
Yeah, cool off, then talk it over after.
yea sorry not happening...
__________________
ALFREDO
That's them HEAUXS tho...
  #29349  
Old 10-08-2010, 12:33 PM
Clinton Clinton is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 14,049
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99RangerAlfredo View Post
yea sorry not happening...
didnt you just say you wanted to cool off so you dont blow up?
  #29350  
Old 10-08-2010, 12:36 PM
99RangerAlfredo 99RangerAlfredo is offline
Cute Things Go Fast
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 76
Send a message via AIM to 99RangerAlfredo Send a message via Skype™ to 99RangerAlfredo
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

that was at 12!
__________________
ALFREDO
That's them HEAUXS tho...
  #29351  
Old 10-08-2010, 12:39 PM
Clinton Clinton is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 14,049
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

ok, I'm at work, you're confusing me, I may crash.
  #29352  
Old 10-08-2010, 12:51 PM
99RangerAlfredo 99RangerAlfredo is offline
Cute Things Go Fast
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 76
Send a message via AIM to 99RangerAlfredo Send a message via Skype™ to 99RangerAlfredo
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

yea, i just want someone to love me ... show me attention sometimes ... not nit-pick and try to make me into someone i'm not ... i just wana feel special every now and then. i wana be worth a 'bye' even when you're mad...
__________________
ALFREDO
That's them HEAUXS tho...
  #29353  
Old 10-08-2010, 12:54 PM
Clinton Clinton is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 14,049
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

Sometimes people don't realize whats in front of them. you'll be fine, it gets tough sometimes but you learn and don't sweat it so much. If things go south, There is always SMAKES!
  #29354  
Old 10-08-2010, 12:56 PM
stephen.g.fiddes stephen.g.fiddes is offline
Next-best to Chuck Norris
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 795
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clinton View Post
Sometimes people don't realize whats in front of them. you'll be fine, it gets tough sometimes but you learn and don't sweat it so much. If things go south, There is always SMAKES!
Amen my brother!
__________________
Schwinn Super-Sport, Nikon D90 ROLLED: 2001 Ford Ranger XLT Super Cab 4X4MODS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fourliter Dan View Post
and as for boobs, as long as the cant hold up a book with sag, pointed in the right direction and not peperoni or canadian bacon nips were good to go!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fx4wannabe01 View Post
ok...i'll just come out and say it... you got's an auto. That alone revokes your right to brag about being part of the elite Level II's! Take that!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clinton View Post
Oh come on....every girl likes pink....even Demon
Buy my pictures at Imagekind!
  #29355  
Old 10-08-2010, 12:57 PM
99RangerAlfredo 99RangerAlfredo is offline
Cute Things Go Fast
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 76
Send a message via AIM to 99RangerAlfredo Send a message via Skype™ to 99RangerAlfredo
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

mannn why ya'll gotta stick me wiff smakies!?! have you NOT heard his ideas for making shit BETTER?!?!?!
__________________
ALFREDO
That's them HEAUXS tho...
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
FRF Official Burn out thread. Dcrymes99ranger Vehicle Snapshots 24 10-22-2010 10:08 PM
FRF Official Ranger with Mustang wheels thread.. Dcrymes99ranger Vehicle Snapshots 17 10-15-2010 06:47 AM
who will b the last to post in this thread tskater14 General Tech 3 10-06-2010 01:43 PM
This thread is for a photos of azgilamonster Vehicle Snapshots 34 09-15-2010 09:31 AM
Official 2010 FRF Branson meet pics thread. TheBearJeweler Meet & Greet Photos 19 06-15-2010 09:27 AM