Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!
  #28861  
Old 10-03-2010, 10:55 PM
stephen.g.fiddes stephen.g.fiddes is offline
Next-best to Chuck Norris
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 795
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fx4wannabe01 View Post
In the meantime...






Fuck yes!
__________________
Schwinn Super-Sport, Nikon D90 ROLLED: 2001 Ford Ranger XLT Super Cab 4X4MODS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fourliter Dan View Post
and as for boobs, as long as the cant hold up a book with sag, pointed in the right direction and not peperoni or canadian bacon nips were good to go!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fx4wannabe01 View Post
ok...i'll just come out and say it... you got's an auto. That alone revokes your right to brag about being part of the elite Level II's! Take that!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clinton View Post
Oh come on....every girl likes pink....even Demon
Buy my pictures at Imagekind!
  #28862  
Old 10-03-2010, 10:56 PM
richarddhoward richarddhoward is offline
Road Trippin' King!
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 5,010
Send a message via MSN to richarddhoward
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

Shane...they should be there by now...
__________________
97 Ranger - 4.0 V6 auto, 4wd, 31x10.5x15s Wild Country XTX Sport All Terrains, Warn locking hubs, Pioneer deck with iPod attachment, Snugtop Topper, K&N filter, scan gauge II, Hella 500 Lights, More parts coming, waiting for the paycheck to get bigger!

Truck built in loving memory of Norm Howard
Outcast Racing
PNW Crew!!!
Afterhours Clan!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron_ariens View Post
I think Henry just shit himself
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radness View Post
Its kind of like that carnival game "Whack A Mole" but with guns! Haha
  #28863  
Old 10-03-2010, 10:56 PM
richarddhoward richarddhoward is offline
Road Trippin' King!
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 5,010
Send a message via MSN to richarddhoward
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephen.g.fiddes View Post
Fuck yes!
I'm calling the redhead...
__________________
97 Ranger - 4.0 V6 auto, 4wd, 31x10.5x15s Wild Country XTX Sport All Terrains, Warn locking hubs, Pioneer deck with iPod attachment, Snugtop Topper, K&N filter, scan gauge II, Hella 500 Lights, More parts coming, waiting for the paycheck to get bigger!

Truck built in loving memory of Norm Howard
Outcast Racing
PNW Crew!!!
Afterhours Clan!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron_ariens View Post
I think Henry just shit himself
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radness View Post
Its kind of like that carnival game "Whack A Mole" but with guns! Haha
  #28864  
Old 10-03-2010, 10:57 PM
Fourliter Dan Fourliter Dan is offline
Ford Ranger Owner
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 67
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fx4wannabe01 View Post
In the meantime...






full of win!
__________________
is what it is
  #28865  
Old 10-03-2010, 10:57 PM
Fx4wannabe01 Fx4wannabe01 is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 4,058
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

Quote:
Originally Posted by richarddhoward View Post
Shane...they should be there by now...
helloooooooo nurses!
__________________
'01 XLT disguised as a '03 Fx4 Level II.
  #28866  
Old 10-03-2010, 10:58 PM
99RCOTA 99RCOTA is offline
Learning to use the forums
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 0
Default Help with the 4x4 asap please!

HEY I REALLY NEED HELP WITH MA RANGERN IM NEW AT THIS PGAE BUT IF ANY ONE CAN HELP I WOULD REALLY THANK YU! im having problems with the 4x4 it doesnt wanna kick in and both of the light are blinkind (4high and 4low) on the manual says service so i thought it just neede a trafer case fluid change and i did that i went away for a bit but then i came back!! Can any one help??? ThANK YOU!
  #28867  
Old 10-03-2010, 10:59 PM
richarddhoward richarddhoward is offline
Road Trippin' King!
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 5,010
Send a message via MSN to richarddhoward
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fx4wannabe01 View Post
helloooooooo nurses!
On that note, I am out FRF, remember to keep it dirty, aim the Ranger for the horizon, and cruise her till she hits E on the tank, like your mom's panties on the day of your conception...I'm off. Thank you FRF and good night
__________________
97 Ranger - 4.0 V6 auto, 4wd, 31x10.5x15s Wild Country XTX Sport All Terrains, Warn locking hubs, Pioneer deck with iPod attachment, Snugtop Topper, K&N filter, scan gauge II, Hella 500 Lights, More parts coming, waiting for the paycheck to get bigger!

Truck built in loving memory of Norm Howard
Outcast Racing
PNW Crew!!!
Afterhours Clan!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron_ariens View Post
I think Henry just shit himself
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radness View Post
Its kind of like that carnival game "Whack A Mole" but with guns! Haha
  #28868  
Old 10-03-2010, 11:01 PM
Fx4wannabe01 Fx4wannabe01 is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 4,058
Default Re: Help with the 4x4 asap please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by richarddhoward View Post
I'm calling the redhead...
Look her up, Faye Valentine. FYI: NSFW...AT ALL. lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by richarddhoward View Post
On that note, I am out FRF, remember to keep it dirty, aim the Ranger for the horizon, and cruise her till she hits E on the tank, like your mom's panties on the day of your conception...I'm off. Thank you FRF and good night
hahahaha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99RCOTA View Post
HEY I REALLY NEED HELP WITH MA RANGERN IM NEW AT THIS PGAE BUT IF ANY ONE CAN HELP I WOULD REALLY THANK YU! im having problems with the 4x4 it doesnt wanna kick in and both of the light are blinkind (4high and 4low) on the manual says service so i thought it just neede a trafer case fluid change and i did that i went away for a bit but then i came back!! Can any one help??? ThANK YOU!
Go start a new thread in the appropriate section of your issue. This thread is for general bullshizzing, not tech. It would also get ALOT more answers being in the correct section AND it'll be seen alot better than in here. Welcome to the site.

Also....check spelling and form full sentences. It helps us be able to actually understand what you're trying to say more clearly.
__________________
'01 XLT disguised as a '03 Fx4 Level II.

Last edited by Fx4wannabe01; 10-03-2010 at 11:04 PM.
  #28869  
Old 10-03-2010, 11:02 PM
FoMoCo FoMoCo is offline
RF.net ban camp founder
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 1,816
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

i'll take the red head shane, thank you
__________________
2012 mustang premium v6 pony package
702 crew
XBGT:IKONIK MOPAR
  #28870  
Old 10-03-2010, 11:02 PM
FoMoCo FoMoCo is offline
RF.net ban camp founder
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 1,816
Default Re: Help with the 4x4 asap please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fx4wannabe01 View Post
Go start a new thread in the appropriate section of your issue. This thread is for general bullshizzing, not tech. It would also get ALOT more answers being in the correct section AND it'll be seen alot better than in here. Welcome to the site.
__________________
2012 mustang premium v6 pony package
702 crew
XBGT:IKONIK MOPAR
  #28871  
Old 10-03-2010, 11:04 PM
Coleosis Coleosis is offline
The Sickest
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 451
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

Quote:
Originally Posted by richarddhoward View Post
New transmission...rebuild kit like 300 bucks....
And labor like $600 because I dont know the first thing about transmission internals.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05RangerEdge View Post
Nobody won here today but I am pretty sure you just lost.
  #28872  
Old 10-03-2010, 11:05 PM
FoMoCo FoMoCo is offline
RF.net ban camp founder
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 1,816
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

so what the hell is up tonight?
__________________
2012 mustang premium v6 pony package
702 crew
XBGT:IKONIK MOPAR
  #28873  
Old 10-03-2010, 11:06 PM
stephen.g.fiddes stephen.g.fiddes is offline
Next-best to Chuck Norris
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 795
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoMoCo View Post
so what the hell is up tonight?
__________________
Schwinn Super-Sport, Nikon D90 ROLLED: 2001 Ford Ranger XLT Super Cab 4X4MODS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fourliter Dan View Post
and as for boobs, as long as the cant hold up a book with sag, pointed in the right direction and not peperoni or canadian bacon nips were good to go!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fx4wannabe01 View Post
ok...i'll just come out and say it... you got's an auto. That alone revokes your right to brag about being part of the elite Level II's! Take that!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clinton View Post
Oh come on....every girl likes pink....even Demon
Buy my pictures at Imagekind!
  #28874  
Old 10-03-2010, 11:09 PM
FoMoCo FoMoCo is offline
RF.net ban camp founder
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 1,816
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

uh huh

__________________
2012 mustang premium v6 pony package
702 crew
XBGT:IKONIK MOPAR
  #28875  
Old 10-03-2010, 11:09 PM
stephen.g.fiddes stephen.g.fiddes is offline
Next-best to Chuck Norris
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 795
Default Re: Help with the 4x4 asap please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fx4wannabe01 View Post
Look her up, Faye Valentine. FYI: NSFW...AT ALL. lol.


.
Jesus Christ!

BTW: Faye Reagan
__________________
Schwinn Super-Sport, Nikon D90 ROLLED: 2001 Ford Ranger XLT Super Cab 4X4MODS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fourliter Dan View Post
and as for boobs, as long as the cant hold up a book with sag, pointed in the right direction and not peperoni or canadian bacon nips were good to go!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fx4wannabe01 View Post
ok...i'll just come out and say it... you got's an auto. That alone revokes your right to brag about being part of the elite Level II's! Take that!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clinton View Post
Oh come on....every girl likes pink....even Demon
Buy my pictures at Imagekind!
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
FRF Official Burn out thread. Dcrymes99ranger Vehicle Snapshots 24 10-22-2010 10:08 PM
FRF Official Ranger with Mustang wheels thread.. Dcrymes99ranger Vehicle Snapshots 17 10-15-2010 06:47 AM
who will b the last to post in this thread tskater14 General Tech 3 10-06-2010 01:43 PM
This thread is for a photos of azgilamonster Vehicle Snapshots 34 09-15-2010 09:31 AM
Official 2010 FRF Branson meet pics thread. TheBearJeweler Meet & Greet Photos 19 06-15-2010 09:27 AM