Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!
  #28546  
Old 10-01-2010, 11:50 PM
Clinton Clinton is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 14,049
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger Sport View Post
Didn't hear of it, reading now, she was looking for a leak on the roof.. wtf
Nun falling off a roof .... sounds like a good joke, or a bad one
  #28547  
Old 10-01-2010, 11:53 PM
2002 2WD Edge 2002 2WD Edge is offline
Ford Tough
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 387
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

Ya I wondered why would a nun be on the roof? Looking for a leak ! I've been in Sherbrooke a few times....their is one gigantic Catholic Church building of awesome dimensions with a similar house to the side. If she fell off the big one...no wonder she died.
  #28548  
Old 10-01-2010, 11:55 PM
Tom Tom is offline
Ranger Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 6,829
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clinton View Post
Ok, I responded in the other thread. This whole typing words in these threads can definately get misconstrued and really allow people to perceive things alot differently. I do understand where you're coming from, I just don't want it to turn into a big deal because I posted a bad feedback for someone on the forum
Bad feedback is better than no feedback. The whole point of the feedback thread is to warn/encourage users who intend to do transactions with a member. You did exactly that.

Personally, if I was you I would've been insulted that members were trying to hijack that thread knowing that they are risking the thread getting closed. You lost time and money to Daniel and that should be acknowledged. The way others were acting, trying to get the thread closed... it would mean that this whole ordeal would essentially fall beneath the cracks into the unknown.
__________________
2006 Ford Ranger Sport 4.0 2WD on 32x11.50R15s
-3" Doetsch Spindle Lift


Using the forum:
How to Post on the Forum
Creating a signature (do this before asking any questions)
Upload an Avatar (image of your Ranger)
How to Post Pictures on the Forum
Switch the site layout: Light Theme or Dark Theme

Things to do:
Participate in Truck of the Month
Participate in the Ranger Photo Contest
Participate in the Non-Automotive Photo Contest
Become a Site Contributor
Shop at the FordRangerForum.com Store
  #28549  
Old 10-01-2010, 11:57 PM
2002 2WD Edge 2002 2WD Edge is offline
Ford Tough
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 387
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

Kind of puts things in perspective...we all don't live forever...while tragic,..dying without ending up in a nursing home is probably what most people want.
  #28550  
Old 10-01-2010, 11:59 PM
2002 2WD Edge 2002 2WD Edge is offline
Ford Tough
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 387
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

Petty nuances aside.
  #28551  
Old 10-02-2010, 12:00 AM
Clinton Clinton is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 14,049
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Bad feedback is better than no feedback. The whole point of the feedback thread is to warn/encourage users who intend to do transactions with a member. You did exactly that.

Personally, if I was you I would've been insulted that members were trying to hijack that thread knowing that they are risking the thread getting closed. You lost time and money to Daniel and that should be acknowledged. The way others were acting, trying to get the thread closed... it would mean that this whole ordeal would essentially fall beneath the cracks into the unknown.
I understand that, I sent you a PM before I read this.
  #28552  
Old 10-02-2010, 12:02 AM
Clinton Clinton is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 14,049
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2002 2WD Edge View Post
Ya I wondered why would a nun be on the roof? Looking for a leak ! I've been in Sherbrooke a few times....their is one gigantic Catholic Church building of awesome dimensions with a similar house to the side. If she fell off the big one...no wonder she died.
Those people have maintenance for that so why would she be up there?
There was a local priest to the area where I work, that was stabbed to death by a maintenance man, and that was a small church! So there is proof they ALL have maintenance people!
  #28553  
Old 10-02-2010, 12:04 AM
2002 2WD Edge 2002 2WD Edge is offline
Ford Tough
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 387
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

http://www.youtube.com/user/CDNJK#p/a/u/1/T5IRvqN-sYo
  #28554  
Old 10-02-2010, 12:13 AM
2002 2WD Edge 2002 2WD Edge is offline
Ford Tough
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 387
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clinton View Post
Those people have maintenance for that so why would she be up there?
There was a local priest to the area where I work, that was stabbed to death by a maintenance man, and that was a small church! So there is proof they ALL have maintenance people!
Stabbed to death by a maintenance worker! And we only thought the Catholic Church had problems with sex allegations. Murder,nuns falling to their death....could make for a great reality show,..leaving out the worst of course though.
  #28555  
Old 10-02-2010, 12:15 AM
Clinton Clinton is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 14,049
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

Yeah, its a shame, the maintenance guy was like 56 years old, and he took the priest out
  #28556  
Old 10-02-2010, 12:17 AM
Ranger Sport Ranger Sport is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,137
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Insulting members, myself, and this forum.
Bah, the internet and its tough guys..

Good riddance to those who can't play well with others.
  #28557  
Old 10-02-2010, 12:21 AM
2002 2WD Edge 2002 2WD Edge is offline
Ford Tough
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 387
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

Careful Ranger Sport....big brother could be watching...and play is probably a Keyword.
  #28558  
Old 10-02-2010, 12:21 AM
Clinton Clinton is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 14,049
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger Sport View Post
Bah, the internet and its tough guys..

Good riddance to those who can't play well with others.
  #28559  
Old 10-02-2010, 12:22 AM
2002 2WD Edge 2002 2WD Edge is offline
Ford Tough
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 387
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

Exactly Clinton !!!!
  #28560  
Old 10-02-2010, 12:26 AM
2002 2WD Edge 2002 2WD Edge is offline
Ford Tough
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 387
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

Where did Tom go to ? Isn't he supposed to be here and everywhere?
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
FRF Official Burn out thread. Dcrymes99ranger Vehicle Snapshots 24 10-22-2010 10:08 PM
FRF Official Ranger with Mustang wheels thread.. Dcrymes99ranger Vehicle Snapshots 17 10-15-2010 06:47 AM
who will b the last to post in this thread tskater14 General Tech 3 10-06-2010 01:43 PM
This thread is for a photos of azgilamonster Vehicle Snapshots 34 09-15-2010 09:31 AM
Official 2010 FRF Branson meet pics thread. TheBearJeweler Meet & Greet Photos 19 06-15-2010 09:27 AM