Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!
  #28471  
Old 10-01-2010, 08:17 PM
Clinton Clinton is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 14,049
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger Sport View Post
lol that would have been my answer.

30$.. ouch
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesturbo94 View Post
I fronted a buddy 80 to cover the rest of his paint job for his car on my birthday no less and that was in feb and I still haven't seen a penny from him
Yeah unreal isn't it?! I don't really care about the money, but for god sakes be a man and live up to your word!
  #28472  
Old 10-01-2010, 08:18 PM
smakes smakes is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,005
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clinton View Post
ok, here is a convo. Dcrymes needed a white 2wd cluster for his truck, I send him an ebay link to a cheap one I find. He asks me to buy it for him and he will pay me today. So I figured 30.00, The kids doesnt have it now, what the hell, I'll do him a favor. After I tell him I bought it for him i tell him that he will have to pay shipping from me to him and he starts breakin chops and finally says ok. So guess what...It's friday and now ......everyone guess what he told me
that homo is a deadbeat, you shouldve figured that out by now the way he gets no positive feedback on any of his threads lol
  #28473  
Old 10-01-2010, 08:22 PM
Clinton Clinton is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 14,049
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

Quote:
Originally Posted by smakes View Post
that homo is a deadbeat, you shouldve figured that out by now the way he gets no positive feedback on any of his threads lol
well I didn't know too much about him, and I gave him the benefit of the doubt. I'll give him this though, the excuses were good ones. It's like stopping a car and a dude has a blunt hangin from his lip and you ask whose is that? His reply i leaned over to grab something and it stuck to my lip. Now his excuse was near to THAT good LOL
  #28474  
Old 10-01-2010, 08:35 PM
Ranger Sport Ranger Sport is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,137
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clinton View Post
Yeah unreal isn't it?! I don't really care about the money, but for god sakes be a man and live up to your word!
I was always told to put money aside instead of living on loans and credit cards, i didn't understand why at first, but now i'm doing it and i love it. I may not have the latest and best of everything, i don't have a high paying job, but what i have, i own. Rather than borrowing money from friends and create situations like these, i'd rather wait till i got the cash.

Hey i was curious, how much are used leer caps running in the states? The models that are flush to the cabin i mean.. I suck hard @ searching craigslist..
  #28475  
Old 10-01-2010, 08:37 PM
TurdFX4 TurdFX4 is offline
Sept. 2011 TOTM
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,771
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

Clinton, are you psp or local?
  #28476  
Old 10-01-2010, 08:51 PM
Clinton Clinton is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 14,049
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

Jersey....Local
  #28477  
Old 10-01-2010, 08:52 PM
Clinton Clinton is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 14,049
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger Sport View Post
I was always told to put money aside instead of living on loans and credit cards, i didn't understand why at first, but now i'm doing it and i love it. I may not have the latest and best of everything, i don't have a high paying job, but what i have, i own. Rather than borrowing money from friends and create situations like these, i'd rather wait till i got the cash.

Hey i was curious, how much are used leer caps running in the states? The models that are flush to the cabin i mean.. I suck hard @ searching craigslist..
I'm the same way, If I want it bad enough I earn the money first. Leer caps on CL around me range from free to about 400.00 in my area
  #28478  
Old 10-01-2010, 09:04 PM
TurdFX4 TurdFX4 is offline
Sept. 2011 TOTM
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,771
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clinton View Post
Jersey....Local
ahh ok, do you like it?


Ive been looking into joining the psp academy but I need 60 credits from a college, I would only need 30 credits if I had military service or was already in law enforecement
  #28479  
Old 10-01-2010, 09:06 PM
aaron_ariens aaron_ariens is offline
NO H8.
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,435
Send a message via AIM to aaron_ariens Send a message via MSN to aaron_ariens
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

Is it a dick move too....

When done parallel parking for me to put my tailgate down, to prevent damage to the rear of my truck?

I have to parallel park 5 days a week now, and just want to protect my truck.
__________________
2001 Ford Ranger XLT 3.0 V6 Automatic.
1995 Acura Integra LS
PNW Crew!
http://www.facebook.com/aaron.ariens

Quote:
Originally Posted by richarddhoward View Post
Lol, Aaron: "I only text with trees, it makes it hard to text while driving though, I have to keep running the truck into trees to text!!" EPIC my friend. Lol
  #28480  
Old 10-01-2010, 09:06 PM
Clinton Clinton is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 14,049
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurdFX4 View Post
ahh ok, do you like it?


Ive been looking into joining the psp academy but I need 60 credits from a college, I would only need 30 credits if I had military service or was already in law enforecement
It's easy and good money with awesome benefits. Like every other job it has its good and bad days. People act like *******s you just wanna choke the fuckers out, but ya can't. There are good days where you feel like a good deed has been done.
  #28481  
Old 10-01-2010, 09:08 PM
Clinton Clinton is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 14,049
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron_ariens View Post
Is it a dick move too....

When done parallel parking for me to put my tailgate down, to prevent damage to the rear of my truck?

I have to parallel park 5 days a week now, and just want to protect my truck.
I don't think so, I would do the same thing. I don't like to parallel park, so usually if I can't find a place to park, I make one
  #28482  
Old 10-01-2010, 09:10 PM
TurdFX4 TurdFX4 is offline
Sept. 2011 TOTM
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,771
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clinton View Post
It's easy and good money with awesome benefits. Like every other job it has its good and bad days. People act like *******s you just wanna choke the fuckers out, but ya can't. There are good days where you feel like a good deed has been done.
state troopers start out at 49k a year which isnt bad at all. thats what I figured though, like every other job, good/bad days.

my brothers friend went through the academy when he was 27 and he said the hardest part is the psyche evaluations
  #28483  
Old 10-01-2010, 09:10 PM
aaron_ariens aaron_ariens is offline
NO H8.
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,435
Send a message via AIM to aaron_ariens Send a message via MSN to aaron_ariens
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clinton View Post
I don't think so, I would do the same thing. I don't like to parallel park, so usually if I can't find a place to park, I make one
Yeah well campus parking is seriously full, 24/7. Can't "make" a spot in downtown Centralia, I love making spots, lol.

Like I went to lunch the other day, and drove around for 15 miutes looking for a spot.

I ended up parking 1/2 in the yellow.
__________________
2001 Ford Ranger XLT 3.0 V6 Automatic.
1995 Acura Integra LS
PNW Crew!
http://www.facebook.com/aaron.ariens

Quote:
Originally Posted by richarddhoward View Post
Lol, Aaron: "I only text with trees, it makes it hard to text while driving though, I have to keep running the truck into trees to text!!" EPIC my friend. Lol
  #28484  
Old 10-01-2010, 09:12 PM
TurdFX4 TurdFX4 is offline
Sept. 2011 TOTM
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,771
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron_ariens View Post
Yeah well campus parking is seriously full, 24/7. Can't "make" a spot in downtown Centralia, I love making spots, lol.

Like I went to lunch the other day, and drove around for 15 miutes looking for a spot.

I ended up parking 1/2 in the yellow.
http://youparklikean*******.com/

lol
  #28485  
Old 10-01-2010, 09:12 PM
Ranger Sport Ranger Sport is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,137
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron_ariens View Post
Is it a dick move too....

When done parallel parking for me to put my tailgate down, to prevent damage to the rear of my truck?

I have to parallel park 5 days a week now, and just want to protect my truck.
naw

protecting your truck against retards who can't drive is ok

but if they hit your tailgate, wouldn't that cause much more damage than a bent bumper?
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
FRF Official Burn out thread. Dcrymes99ranger Vehicle Snapshots 24 10-22-2010 10:08 PM
FRF Official Ranger with Mustang wheels thread.. Dcrymes99ranger Vehicle Snapshots 17 10-15-2010 06:47 AM
who will b the last to post in this thread tskater14 General Tech 3 10-06-2010 01:43 PM
This thread is for a photos of azgilamonster Vehicle Snapshots 34 09-15-2010 09:31 AM
Official 2010 FRF Branson meet pics thread. TheBearJeweler Meet & Greet Photos 19 06-15-2010 09:27 AM