Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!
  #24151  
Old 08-24-2010, 11:04 PM
smakes smakes is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,005
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

back when my truck lueked like a truck, not a sick mini

  #24152  
Old 08-24-2010, 11:04 PM
Demon-FX4 Demon-FX4 is offline
I'm a Demon, So F off!
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 6,075
Send a message via Skype™ to Demon-FX4
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwad View Post
Why so serious?
cuz i can be man lol
__________________
2003 FX4 LEVEL II
Quote:
Originally Posted by 03 SB FX4 View Post
My D-max - will pull the Cummin' Stroke it all night long!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99RangerAlfredo View Post
Nooo Demon does badd things to me when no one looks!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdawall View Post
Don't worry I next time I will just buy bolt ons so I can be just like you. Then I can drive around with unpainted fender flares and have a real prerunner
  #24153  
Old 08-24-2010, 11:05 PM
joldtown joldtown is offline
White Trash Ballin' MFer
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 764
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

leader leader peter eater
__________________
'02 XLT ext. cab 4.0 4x4 Off Road
Usual mods
Unusual color
Only a real man can pimp DWB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnbaum13
What really impresses us is power, originality within reason, and a nice clean rig that makes us say "damn!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger Sport
ew, don't touch me smakes
  #24154  
Old 08-24-2010, 11:05 PM
Coleosis Coleosis is offline
The Sickest
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 451
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwad View Post
Rafal (FX4) did it for me.

Here's what it looks like as of yesterday:
Thats cool...Thats what Ive been thinking about doing...except 350z blue on top...cant decide between black or that rootbeer color from my interior for the bottom...possibly separated by a silver stripe with cobra sysmbols in it...(after I put the cobra motor in it of course)
  #24155  
Old 08-24-2010, 11:05 PM
Demon-FX4 Demon-FX4 is offline
I'm a Demon, So F off!
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 6,075
Send a message via Skype™ to Demon-FX4
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

Quote:
Originally Posted by smakes View Post
back when my truck lueked like a truck, not a sick mini

sweet man
__________________
2003 FX4 LEVEL II
Quote:
Originally Posted by 03 SB FX4 View Post
My D-max - will pull the Cummin' Stroke it all night long!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99RangerAlfredo View Post
Nooo Demon does badd things to me when no one looks!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdawall View Post
Don't worry I next time I will just buy bolt ons so I can be just like you. Then I can drive around with unpainted fender flares and have a real prerunner
  #24156  
Old 08-24-2010, 11:06 PM
joldtown joldtown is offline
White Trash Ballin' MFer
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 764
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

See Alan I've been nice to you all day today. I haven't called you gay, douche bag, or asshat.
__________________
'02 XLT ext. cab 4.0 4x4 Off Road
Usual mods
Unusual color
Only a real man can pimp DWB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnbaum13
What really impresses us is power, originality within reason, and a nice clean rig that makes us say "damn!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger Sport
ew, don't touch me smakes
  #24157  
Old 08-24-2010, 11:06 PM
Ranger Sport Ranger Sport is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,137
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

Quote:
Originally Posted by smakes View Post
back when my truck lueked like a truck, not a sick mini

i know it's the point of view doing it, but your truck looks so small compared to the other one
  #24158  
Old 08-24-2010, 11:07 PM
Bwad Bwad is offline
Turd Generation Ranger
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,972
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coleosis View Post
Thats cool...Thats what Ive been thinking about doing...except 350z blue on top...cant decide between black or that rootbeer color from my interior for the bottom...possibly separated by a silver stripe with cobra sysmbols in it...(after I put the cobra motor in it of course)
that 350z blue is cool as fuck.
That, or the blue on the new tacomas is cool too.
__________________
1997 Ford Ranger 2.3L
It's lowered and stuff.

My Build Thread
  #24159  
Old 08-24-2010, 11:07 PM
joldtown joldtown is offline
White Trash Ballin' MFer
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 764
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

Ya'll got me seriously thinking about buying a reg cab. and lowering it a little for my DD.
__________________
'02 XLT ext. cab 4.0 4x4 Off Road
Usual mods
Unusual color
Only a real man can pimp DWB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnbaum13
What really impresses us is power, originality within reason, and a nice clean rig that makes us say "damn!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger Sport
ew, don't touch me smakes
  #24160  
Old 08-24-2010, 11:07 PM
Demon-FX4 Demon-FX4 is offline
I'm a Demon, So F off!
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 6,075
Send a message via Skype™ to Demon-FX4
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger Sport View Post
i know it's the point of view doing it, but your truck looks so small compared to the other one
the other truck has bigger tires and also the rack on the backl makes it look bigger
__________________
2003 FX4 LEVEL II
Quote:
Originally Posted by 03 SB FX4 View Post
My D-max - will pull the Cummin' Stroke it all night long!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99RangerAlfredo View Post
Nooo Demon does badd things to me when no one looks!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdawall View Post
Don't worry I next time I will just buy bolt ons so I can be just like you. Then I can drive around with unpainted fender flares and have a real prerunner
  #24161  
Old 08-24-2010, 11:08 PM
Ranger Sport Ranger Sport is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,137
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon-FX4 View Post
cuz i can be man lol


lolol
  #24162  
Old 08-24-2010, 11:08 PM
Demon-FX4 Demon-FX4 is offline
I'm a Demon, So F off!
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 6,075
Send a message via Skype™ to Demon-FX4
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

Quote:
Originally Posted by joldtown View Post
Ya'll got me seriously thinking about buying a reg cab. and lowering it a little for my DD.
they have had me wanting tio buy one and do it since i started chatting on here
__________________
2003 FX4 LEVEL II
Quote:
Originally Posted by 03 SB FX4 View Post
My D-max - will pull the Cummin' Stroke it all night long!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99RangerAlfredo View Post
Nooo Demon does badd things to me when no one looks!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdawall View Post
Don't worry I next time I will just buy bolt ons so I can be just like you. Then I can drive around with unpainted fender flares and have a real prerunner
  #24163  
Old 08-24-2010, 11:09 PM
Ranger Sport Ranger Sport is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,137
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon-FX4 View Post
the other truck has bigger tires and also the rack on the backl makes it look bigger
i meant even the doors looked bigger lol
  #24164  
Old 08-24-2010, 11:09 PM
Coleosis Coleosis is offline
The Sickest
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 451
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwad View Post
that 350z blue is cool as fuck.
That, or the blue on the new tacomas is cool too.
Havent seen a blue taco...got pics? (cant see photobucket or imageshack or tinypic)

Quote:
Originally Posted by joldtown View Post
Ya'll got me seriously thinking about buying a reg cab. and lowering it a little for my DD.
Doooeeeeet
  #24165  
Old 08-24-2010, 11:10 PM
smakes smakes is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,005
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger Sport View Post
i know it's the point of view doing it, but your truck looks so small compared to the other one
thats because the other one has a 3 inch spindle lift, and 31s lol
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
FRF Official Burn out thread. Dcrymes99ranger Vehicle Snapshots 24 10-22-2010 10:08 PM
FRF Official Ranger with Mustang wheels thread.. Dcrymes99ranger Vehicle Snapshots 17 10-15-2010 06:47 AM
who will b the last to post in this thread tskater14 General Tech 3 10-06-2010 01:43 PM
This thread is for a photos of azgilamonster Vehicle Snapshots 34 09-15-2010 09:31 AM
Official 2010 FRF Branson meet pics thread. TheBearJeweler Meet & Greet Photos 19 06-15-2010 09:27 AM