Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!
  #23746  
Old 08-23-2010, 08:23 PM
DisturbedESV DisturbedESV is offline
Original Grab-Her
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,430
Send a message via AIM to DisturbedESV
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99RangerAlfredo View Post
...i'm not stupid...
Boys have issues with that whole putting 2 and 2 together thing... wasn't your first day of school today?? How was that?
__________________
2008 XLT 4x4 - GRABBER ORANGE - 4.0 V6 - 5 spd
PNW CREW
Quote:
Originally Posted by camodown View Post
that's it, marie is pissed. game over
  #23747  
Old 08-23-2010, 08:25 PM
stephen.g.fiddes stephen.g.fiddes is offline
Next-best to Chuck Norris
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 795
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisturbedESV View Post
Boys have issues with that whole putting 2 and 2 together thing... wasn't your first day of school today?? How was that?
and Girls have an issue with being straigt out with stuff... They have to hint and sidestep around stuff... in which case will NOT get them what they want. lol (unless something sexually related lmao)
__________________
Schwinn Super-Sport, Nikon D90 ROLLED: 2001 Ford Ranger XLT Super Cab 4X4MODS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fourliter Dan View Post
and as for boobs, as long as the cant hold up a book with sag, pointed in the right direction and not peperoni or canadian bacon nips were good to go!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fx4wannabe01 View Post
ok...i'll just come out and say it... you got's an auto. That alone revokes your right to brag about being part of the elite Level II's! Take that!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clinton View Post
Oh come on....every girl likes pink....even Demon
Buy my pictures at Imagekind!
  #23748  
Old 08-23-2010, 08:26 PM
99RangerAlfredo 99RangerAlfredo is offline
Cute Things Go Fast
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 76
Send a message via AIM to 99RangerAlfredo Send a message via Skype™ to 99RangerAlfredo
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisturbedESV View Post
Boys have issues with that whole putting 2 and 2 together thing... wasn't your first day of school today?? How was that?
haha ... that stupid school doesn't even know its own name...
issue closed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by stephen.g.fiddes View Post
and Girls have an issue with being straigt out with stuff... They have to hint and sidestep around stuff... in which case will NOT get them what they want. lol (unless something sexually related lmao)
thats because we want GUYSSSSS to make the move...
or at least i do ... im lazy like the fuuuuux
__________________
ALFREDO
That's them HEAUXS tho...
  #23749  
Old 08-23-2010, 08:26 PM
DisturbedESV DisturbedESV is offline
Original Grab-Her
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,430
Send a message via AIM to DisturbedESV
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephen.g.fiddes View Post
and Girls have an issue with being straigt out with stuff... They have to hint and sidestep around stuff... in which case will NOT get them what they want. lol (unless something sexually related lmao)
Not me... and I bet not Lindsey... lol
__________________
2008 XLT 4x4 - GRABBER ORANGE - 4.0 V6 - 5 spd
PNW CREW
Quote:
Originally Posted by camodown View Post
that's it, marie is pissed. game over
  #23750  
Old 08-23-2010, 08:27 PM
joldtown joldtown is offline
White Trash Ballin' MFer
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 764
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephen.g.fiddes View Post
and Girls have an issue with being straigt out with stuff... They have to hint and sidestep around stuff... in which case will NOT get them what they want. lol (unless something sexually related lmao)
Bravo!
Two thumbs UP!
Preach.
Amen.
Truth
Bingo
Exactomundo
__________________
'02 XLT ext. cab 4.0 4x4 Off Road
Usual mods
Unusual color
Only a real man can pimp DWB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnbaum13
What really impresses us is power, originality within reason, and a nice clean rig that makes us say "damn!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger Sport
ew, don't touch me smakes
  #23751  
Old 08-23-2010, 08:28 PM
99RangerAlfredo 99RangerAlfredo is offline
Cute Things Go Fast
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 76
Send a message via AIM to 99RangerAlfredo Send a message via Skype™ to 99RangerAlfredo
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisturbedESV View Post
Not me... and I bet not Lindsey... lol
haha usually yea.
just because i'm lazy...
but if i want it i'll get it. hugs-kisses and everything in between....almost...everything
__________________
ALFREDO
That's them HEAUXS tho...
  #23752  
Old 08-23-2010, 08:29 PM
Ranger Sport Ranger Sport is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,137
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisturbedESV View Post
Boys have issues with that whole putting 2 and 2 together thing... wasn't your first day of school today?? How was that?
Some of us just fake listening while raising the volume of the tv when you're not looking.
  #23753  
Old 08-23-2010, 08:30 PM
99RangerAlfredo 99RangerAlfredo is offline
Cute Things Go Fast
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 76
Send a message via AIM to 99RangerAlfredo Send a message via Skype™ to 99RangerAlfredo
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger Sport View Post
Some of us just fake listening while raising the volume of the tv when you're not looking.
that kinda crap is obvious though ... i mean ... you go from sweetly talking to basically yelling
__________________
ALFREDO
That's them HEAUXS tho...
  #23754  
Old 08-23-2010, 08:30 PM
stephen.g.fiddes stephen.g.fiddes is offline
Next-best to Chuck Norris
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 795
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99RangerAlfredo View Post
thats because we want GUYSSSSS to make the move...
or at least i do ... im lazy like the fuuuuux
But if you don't like something the guy does, Girls USUALLY will not be up front about it, which in the end is bad for them, cause it goes against their morals/ beliefs/ comfort zone, and bad for the relationship cause the girl is always pissy, which the guy hates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisturbedESV View Post
Not me... and I bet not Lindsey... lol
Let me rephrase... Almost all girls, with a select few that don't apply to that... I actually know one other that is extremely up-front.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joldtown View Post
Bravo!
Two thumbs UP!
Preach.
Amen.
Truth
Bingo
Exactomundo
lol
__________________
Schwinn Super-Sport, Nikon D90 ROLLED: 2001 Ford Ranger XLT Super Cab 4X4MODS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fourliter Dan View Post
and as for boobs, as long as the cant hold up a book with sag, pointed in the right direction and not peperoni or canadian bacon nips were good to go!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fx4wannabe01 View Post
ok...i'll just come out and say it... you got's an auto. That alone revokes your right to brag about being part of the elite Level II's! Take that!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clinton View Post
Oh come on....every girl likes pink....even Demon
Buy my pictures at Imagekind!
  #23755  
Old 08-23-2010, 08:30 PM
joldtown joldtown is offline
White Trash Ballin' MFer
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 764
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger Sport View Post
Some of us just fake listening while raising the volume of the tv when you're not looking.
Dude you have being married down to a science.
__________________
'02 XLT ext. cab 4.0 4x4 Off Road
Usual mods
Unusual color
Only a real man can pimp DWB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnbaum13
What really impresses us is power, originality within reason, and a nice clean rig that makes us say "damn!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger Sport
ew, don't touch me smakes
  #23756  
Old 08-23-2010, 08:31 PM
stephen.g.fiddes stephen.g.fiddes is offline
Next-best to Chuck Norris
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 795
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

^^x2
__________________
Schwinn Super-Sport, Nikon D90 ROLLED: 2001 Ford Ranger XLT Super Cab 4X4MODS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fourliter Dan View Post
and as for boobs, as long as the cant hold up a book with sag, pointed in the right direction and not peperoni or canadian bacon nips were good to go!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fx4wannabe01 View Post
ok...i'll just come out and say it... you got's an auto. That alone revokes your right to brag about being part of the elite Level II's! Take that!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clinton View Post
Oh come on....every girl likes pink....even Demon
Buy my pictures at Imagekind!
  #23757  
Old 08-23-2010, 08:31 PM
99RangerAlfredo 99RangerAlfredo is offline
Cute Things Go Fast
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 76
Send a message via AIM to 99RangerAlfredo Send a message via Skype™ to 99RangerAlfredo
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephen.g.fiddes View Post
But if you don't like something the guy does, Girls USUALLY will not be up front about it, which in the end is bad for them, cause it goes against their morals/ beliefs/ comfort zone, and bad for the relationship cause the girl is always pissy, which the guy hates.



Let me rephrase... Almost all girls, with a select few that don't apply to that... I actually know one other that is extremely up-front.



lol
no...HELL no... if i don't like it/don't want it you better believe they'll know about it...

and if they persist ... i get up and walk away.
its not worth getting mad over ... just quuuittt
__________________
ALFREDO
That's them HEAUXS tho...
  #23758  
Old 08-23-2010, 08:32 PM
DisturbedESV DisturbedESV is offline
Original Grab-Her
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,430
Send a message via AIM to DisturbedESV
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

LMAO you guys... I've learned a lot on the forum about what guys want/expect... is that cheesy?? lol
__________________
2008 XLT 4x4 - GRABBER ORANGE - 4.0 V6 - 5 spd
PNW CREW
Quote:
Originally Posted by camodown View Post
that's it, marie is pissed. game over
  #23759  
Old 08-23-2010, 08:32 PM
Ranger Sport Ranger Sport is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,137
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99RangerAlfredo View Post
that kinda crap is obvious though ... i mean ... you go from sweetly talking to basically yelling
lolol

that's ok, by the time you start yelling, i can't hear you over the awsomeness of my surround sound.

  #23760  
Old 08-23-2010, 08:33 PM
stephen.g.fiddes stephen.g.fiddes is offline
Next-best to Chuck Norris
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 795
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99RangerAlfredo View Post
no...HELL no... if i don't like it/don't want it you better believe they'll know about it...

and if they persist ... i get up and walk away.
its not worth getting mad over ... just quuuittt
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-wrongo.

That may be for you, but a HIGH percentage of girls not so much.
__________________
Schwinn Super-Sport, Nikon D90 ROLLED: 2001 Ford Ranger XLT Super Cab 4X4MODS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fourliter Dan View Post
and as for boobs, as long as the cant hold up a book with sag, pointed in the right direction and not peperoni or canadian bacon nips were good to go!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fx4wannabe01 View Post
ok...i'll just come out and say it... you got's an auto. That alone revokes your right to brag about being part of the elite Level II's! Take that!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clinton View Post
Oh come on....every girl likes pink....even Demon
Buy my pictures at Imagekind!
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
FRF Official Burn out thread. Dcrymes99ranger Vehicle Snapshots 24 10-22-2010 10:08 PM
FRF Official Ranger with Mustang wheels thread.. Dcrymes99ranger Vehicle Snapshots 17 10-15-2010 06:47 AM
who will b the last to post in this thread tskater14 General Tech 3 10-06-2010 01:43 PM
This thread is for a photos of azgilamonster Vehicle Snapshots 34 09-15-2010 09:31 AM
Official 2010 FRF Branson meet pics thread. TheBearJeweler Meet & Greet Photos 19 06-15-2010 09:27 AM