Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!
  #22891  
Old 08-20-2010, 08:05 PM
smakes smakes is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,005
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisturbedESV View Post
Do you work Alan?
sadly no, otherwise it wouldve been on 18's and slammed a long time ago. working on it though, but the jobless rate for cali is like 17%....
  #22892  
Old 08-20-2010, 08:18 PM
Ranger Sport Ranger Sport is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,137
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesturbo94 View Post
Drews is bigger only because he has to compensate for somethig
o no you di-int!

  #22893  
Old 08-20-2010, 08:23 PM
edgeman4.0 edgeman4.0 is offline
THE COMPLAINT DEPARTMENT
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 3,962
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesturbo94 View Post
Drews is bigger only because he has to compensate for somethig
I'll let that one simmer for awhile conklin.
__________________
2001 Ford Ranger Supercab (4dr), Oxford White, 4.0 Sohc, 4x4, Manual trans (hurst equipped), 4:10's, 3" body lift.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon-FX4 View Post
The Edgeman sees his prey and strikes out from the darkness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rango88 View Post
Dont f+ck with Ch+ck
  #22894  
Old 08-20-2010, 08:28 PM
smakes smakes is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,005
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

and then there are those of us that drive lowered trucks, who have to compensate for nothing
  #22895  
Old 08-20-2010, 08:30 PM
DisturbedESV DisturbedESV is offline
Original Grab-Her
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,430
Send a message via AIM to DisturbedESV
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

Bought my dad a license plate frame that says "Size doesn't matter says the man with the small....... truck"
__________________
2008 XLT 4x4 - GRABBER ORANGE - 4.0 V6 - 5 spd
PNW CREW
Quote:
Originally Posted by camodown View Post
that's it, marie is pissed. game over
  #22896  
Old 08-20-2010, 08:31 PM
Ranger Sport Ranger Sport is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,137
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

Quote:
Originally Posted by smakes View Post
and then there are those of us that drive lowered trucks, who have to compensate for nothing
hahaha

oh man, funny how something we write can be taken so litterally, is it
  #22897  
Old 08-20-2010, 08:36 PM
smakes smakes is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,005
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

i see what i did there, but im not playing with words like you make it sound lol
  #22898  
Old 08-20-2010, 08:38 PM
Ranger Sport Ranger Sport is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,137
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

haha

so have you taken pics of the truck on 18s yet?
  #22899  
Old 08-20-2010, 08:51 PM
smakes smakes is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,005
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

no, im not whoring it till my mirrors have been repainted and my fenders are done, and i fix my foglight, and paint the wheels. currently, it looks like shit.
  #22900  
Old 08-20-2010, 08:55 PM
Ranger Sport Ranger Sport is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,137
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

oh who cares, i just want to see how those wheels will look on the truck
  #22901  
Old 08-20-2010, 08:58 PM
smakes smakes is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,005
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

i care, because i go outside and look at it everyday the way its sitting, and im pissed at it because it looks like shit, and i have no way to change it
  #22902  
Old 08-20-2010, 09:02 PM
Ranger Sport Ranger Sport is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,137
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

could be worse, you could own a new truck, take good care of it, and have ford damage it for you
  #22903  
Old 08-20-2010, 09:04 PM
smakes smakes is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,005
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

well heres a teaser from when i test fitted them, the back tires arent the same size anymore

  #22904  
Old 08-20-2010, 09:04 PM
capnjack07 capnjack07 is offline
Learning to use the forums
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 10
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger Sport View Post
could be worse, you could own a new truck, take good care of it, and have ford damage it for you
fckn warranty...i have an 09 and im terrified to have it break in their hands.
__________________
2009 Ranger ext cab Sport, 4.0L SOHC

[stock...for now]
  #22905  
Old 08-20-2010, 09:09 PM
Ranger Sport Ranger Sport is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,137
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

Quote:
Originally Posted by smakes View Post
well heres a teaser from when i test fitted them, the back tires arent the same size anymore

Did you say you were going to paint the wheels? And are you planning to use spacers or are you going to go so low that they'll have to stay tucked inside?

Quote:
Originally Posted by capnjack07 View Post
fckn warranty...i have an 09 and im terrified to have it break in their hands.
I got conned this morning, they took advantage of me cause i was sleepy and they knew i had been working all night, said the battery needed replacing so they had to test the electrical system which was covered by warranty, then they charged me for the test because it wasn't necessary afterwards.

I told them i only needed a boost, took them 3 hours to determine the non-mechanic guy was right, bunch of fucking incompetents ford mechanics are. 3 dealerships visited, none can fix fuck all.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
FRF Official Burn out thread. Dcrymes99ranger Vehicle Snapshots 24 10-22-2010 10:08 PM
FRF Official Ranger with Mustang wheels thread.. Dcrymes99ranger Vehicle Snapshots 17 10-15-2010 06:47 AM
who will b the last to post in this thread tskater14 General Tech 3 10-06-2010 01:43 PM
This thread is for a photos of azgilamonster Vehicle Snapshots 34 09-15-2010 09:31 AM
Official 2010 FRF Branson meet pics thread. TheBearJeweler Meet & Greet Photos 19 06-15-2010 09:27 AM