Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!
  #22606  
Old 08-19-2010, 07:28 PM
99RangerAlfredo 99RangerAlfredo is offline
Cute Things Go Fast
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 76
Send a message via AIM to 99RangerAlfredo Send a message via Skype™ to 99RangerAlfredo
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisturbedESV View Post
You are such a leg humper... lol

she said it, not me.
(was totally thinking it though)
__________________
ALFREDO
That's them HEAUXS tho...
  #22607  
Old 08-19-2010, 07:30 PM
richarddhoward richarddhoward is offline
Road Trippin' King!
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 5,010
Send a message via MSN to richarddhoward
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99RangerAlfredo View Post
hmm ... its not that great ... its very common around here. anddd i wouldn't race my ranger unless it had turbos...and its automatic ... which raises the risk of blowing the transmission. NOT GOOD.

i had a viper that we used to race...my uncle wrecked it so now its just a pile of mush in his yard and now i'm working on racing saleens and supras. i have to co-pilot the supra for at least 3 months to even begin to race it. :/ race gas is totally different from what i'm used to.
I love race gas mmmm, Supras while I'm not an import guy are AWESOME!!! Vipers are the shiznit...if he's not doing anything with the engine and trans I might be interested...I'm not joking....and Saleens, well frankly cool but bore me... If you're ever up this way look me up, I'm always up for racing, as long as it isn't all LEFT TURNS!!! Followed by a LEFT TURN!!! And Ranger Automatics in many years were the better choice then the stick, although I'd rather have a stick myself

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgeman4.0 View Post
You need to go to the distillery in Lynchburg... Ironically it's a dry county.lol
Tis the plan....I'd invite ya but sounds like a no go....I'll drink a bottle for ya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger Sport View Post
^^ def not an *******.


And i've been pulling a lot of overtime too..lol

You get paid overtime, I'm salary FML
__________________
97 Ranger - 4.0 V6 auto, 4wd, 31x10.5x15s Wild Country XTX Sport All Terrains, Warn locking hubs, Pioneer deck with iPod attachment, Snugtop Topper, K&N filter, scan gauge II, Hella 500 Lights, More parts coming, waiting for the paycheck to get bigger!

Truck built in loving memory of Norm Howard
Outcast Racing
PNW Crew!!!
Afterhours Clan!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron_ariens View Post
I think Henry just shit himself
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radness View Post
Its kind of like that carnival game "Whack A Mole" but with guns! Haha
  #22608  
Old 08-19-2010, 07:32 PM
edgeman4.0 edgeman4.0 is offline
THE COMPLAINT DEPARTMENT
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 3,962
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99RangerAlfredo View Post

she said it, not me.
(was totally thinking it though)
Hahahahahaha sorry bro, that shits funny.


And I'm the *******. Nice to meet y'all
__________________
2001 Ford Ranger Supercab (4dr), Oxford White, 4.0 Sohc, 4x4, Manual trans (hurst equipped), 4:10's, 3" body lift.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon-FX4 View Post
The Edgeman sees his prey and strikes out from the darkness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rango88 View Post
Dont f+ck with Ch+ck
  #22609  
Old 08-19-2010, 07:32 PM
richarddhoward richarddhoward is offline
Road Trippin' King!
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 5,010
Send a message via MSN to richarddhoward
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisturbedESV View Post
You are such a leg humper... lol
Where's your leg, I'll hump it! I'm sorry I spend all day with men, you always see guys racing cars or with lifted trucks, gotta have a good time when I can! Don't hate me cuz I have a penis!!
__________________
97 Ranger - 4.0 V6 auto, 4wd, 31x10.5x15s Wild Country XTX Sport All Terrains, Warn locking hubs, Pioneer deck with iPod attachment, Snugtop Topper, K&N filter, scan gauge II, Hella 500 Lights, More parts coming, waiting for the paycheck to get bigger!

Truck built in loving memory of Norm Howard
Outcast Racing
PNW Crew!!!
Afterhours Clan!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron_ariens View Post
I think Henry just shit himself
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radness View Post
Its kind of like that carnival game "Whack A Mole" but with guns! Haha
  #22610  
Old 08-19-2010, 07:33 PM
99RangerAlfredo 99RangerAlfredo is offline
Cute Things Go Fast
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 76
Send a message via AIM to 99RangerAlfredo Send a message via Skype™ to 99RangerAlfredo
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

Quote:
Originally Posted by richarddhoward View Post
I love race gas mmmm, Supras while I'm not an import guy are AWESOME!!! Vipers are the shiznit...if he's not doing anything with the engine and trans I might be interested...I'm not joking....and Saleens, well frankly cool but bore me... If you're ever up this way look me up, I'm always up for racing, as long as it isn't all LEFT TURNS!!! Followed by a LEFT TURN!!! And Ranger Automatics in many years were the better choice then the stick, although I'd rather have a stick myself
i'll check with him and see if he plans on rebuilding it or if he's selling the parts. saleens are REALLY easy to race. and i had no choice of what kind of vehicle i was getting since the viper was gone. turns out i got a ranger, i had no choice what color, year, manual/auto, extended cab, single cab...no choice...
i think i turned out pretty well for what i had no choice in.
__________________
ALFREDO
That's them HEAUXS tho...
  #22611  
Old 08-19-2010, 07:35 PM
FoMoCo FoMoCo is offline
RF.net ban camp founder
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 1,816
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

i have come to a decision............................










i am selling the corvette, after 5 years of ownership, its not me............
__________________
2012 mustang premium v6 pony package
702 crew
XBGT:IKONIK MOPAR
  #22612  
Old 08-19-2010, 07:35 PM
DisturbedESV DisturbedESV is offline
Original Grab-Her
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,430
Send a message via AIM to DisturbedESV
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

Quote:
Originally Posted by richarddhoward View Post
Where's your leg, I'll hump it! I'm sorry I spend all day with men, you always see guys racing cars or with lifted trucks, gotta have a good time when I can! Don't hate me cuz I have a penis!!
Hahaha... you've humped my leg plenty... I'll give someone else a turn... I have much better reasons to hate people than their genitals... please
__________________
2008 XLT 4x4 - GRABBER ORANGE - 4.0 V6 - 5 spd
PNW CREW
Quote:
Originally Posted by camodown View Post
that's it, marie is pissed. game over
  #22613  
Old 08-19-2010, 07:35 PM
Ranger Sport Ranger Sport is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,137
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

Quote:
Originally Posted by richarddhoward View Post
You get paid overtime, I'm salary FML
I get taxed 50% on overtime, who knows how little i'll see of it back..
  #22614  
Old 08-19-2010, 07:36 PM
DisturbedESV DisturbedESV is offline
Original Grab-Her
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,430
Send a message via AIM to DisturbedESV
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoMoCo View Post
i am selling the corvette, after 5 years of ownership, its not me............
WHAT!? Are you feeling ok!??
__________________
2008 XLT 4x4 - GRABBER ORANGE - 4.0 V6 - 5 spd
PNW CREW
Quote:
Originally Posted by camodown View Post
that's it, marie is pissed. game over
  #22615  
Old 08-19-2010, 07:38 PM
99RangerAlfredo 99RangerAlfredo is offline
Cute Things Go Fast
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 76
Send a message via AIM to 99RangerAlfredo Send a message via Skype™ to 99RangerAlfredo
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisturbedESV View Post
Hahaha... you've humped my leg plenty... I'll give someone else a turn...
__________________
ALFREDO
That's them HEAUXS tho...
  #22616  
Old 08-19-2010, 07:38 PM
richarddhoward richarddhoward is offline
Road Trippin' King!
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 5,010
Send a message via MSN to richarddhoward
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgeman4.0 View Post
Hahahahahaha sorry bro, that shits funny.


And I'm the *******. Nice to meet y'all
Lol I laughed to, it was pretty funny

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99RangerAlfredo View Post
i'll check with him and see if he plans on rebuilding it or if he's selling the parts. saleens are REALLY easy to race. and i had no choice of what kind of vehicle i was getting since the viper was gone. turns out i got a ranger, i had no choice what color, year, manual/auto, extended cab, single cab...no choice...
i think i turned out pretty well for what i had no choice in.
Lol I am a GM person, Ranger is one of the best trucks I have ever owned, and i was the anti Ford

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoMoCo View Post
i have come to a decision............................



i am selling the corvette, after 5 years of ownership, its not me............
I'm crying....no bueno...more Ranger parts!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger Sport View Post
I get taxed 50% on overtime, who knows how little i'll see of it back..
Ouch FUL

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisturbedESV View Post
Hahaha... you've humped my leg plenty... I'll give someone else a turn... I have much better reasons to hate people than their genitals... please
Lol I know this, I'm given you shit, and at least you've been laid lately
__________________
97 Ranger - 4.0 V6 auto, 4wd, 31x10.5x15s Wild Country XTX Sport All Terrains, Warn locking hubs, Pioneer deck with iPod attachment, Snugtop Topper, K&N filter, scan gauge II, Hella 500 Lights, More parts coming, waiting for the paycheck to get bigger!

Truck built in loving memory of Norm Howard
Outcast Racing
PNW Crew!!!
Afterhours Clan!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron_ariens View Post
I think Henry just shit himself
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radness View Post
Its kind of like that carnival game "Whack A Mole" but with guns! Haha
  #22617  
Old 08-19-2010, 07:39 PM
FoMoCo FoMoCo is offline
RF.net ban camp founder
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 1,816
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

i am feeling fine marie, i just feel like i don't fit in with thoes people, i could have made a different decision when i sold the ranger to go in a different direction, but i bought another one,a nd stayed here, you know the old saying.... get in where you fit in.... i just don't fit in with that crowd, now what i want to find as a replacement, please tell me if i'm making a mistake here


__________________
2012 mustang premium v6 pony package
702 crew
XBGT:IKONIK MOPAR
  #22618  
Old 08-19-2010, 07:39 PM
edgeman4.0 edgeman4.0 is offline
THE COMPLAINT DEPARTMENT
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 3,962
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisturbedESV View Post
Hahaha... you've humped my leg plenty... I'll give someone else a turn... I have much better reasons to hate people than their genitals... please
Wait.. What? Watch it rich, that's MY leg now.lol

don't go hating on the genitals woman..
__________________
2001 Ford Ranger Supercab (4dr), Oxford White, 4.0 Sohc, 4x4, Manual trans (hurst equipped), 4:10's, 3" body lift.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon-FX4 View Post
The Edgeman sees his prey and strikes out from the darkness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rango88 View Post
Dont f+ck with Ch+ck
  #22619  
Old 08-19-2010, 07:40 PM
smakes smakes is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,005
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

you all need to get lives
  #22620  
Old 08-19-2010, 07:40 PM
FoMoCo FoMoCo is offline
RF.net ban camp founder
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 1,816
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

and yes i would be bagging it
__________________
2012 mustang premium v6 pony package
702 crew
XBGT:IKONIK MOPAR
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
FRF Official Burn out thread. Dcrymes99ranger Vehicle Snapshots 24 10-22-2010 10:08 PM
FRF Official Ranger with Mustang wheels thread.. Dcrymes99ranger Vehicle Snapshots 17 10-15-2010 06:47 AM
who will b the last to post in this thread tskater14 General Tech 3 10-06-2010 01:43 PM
This thread is for a photos of azgilamonster Vehicle Snapshots 34 09-15-2010 09:31 AM
Official 2010 FRF Branson meet pics thread. TheBearJeweler Meet & Greet Photos 19 06-15-2010 09:27 AM