Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!
  #17806  
Old 07-22-2010, 09:27 PM
rangerwheelinmike rangerwheelinmike is offline
5.0 ranger!!
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 307
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

shot one once thats all
__________________
2000 ford ranger 5.0/4r70w/np208 gt40p heads, mustang T/B and injectors, true dual flowmaster 10s no cats, 4r70w auto with trans go aod hd 2 shift kit and full manual valve body. 4x4,locked 9in rear,locked coil dana 44 front with 4.10s , 8in lift springs, 3in bl. on 34/10.5s,or 38-15-15s 8000k hids, 7in flip out dvd player, 2 kicker 12s and 2400watt amp

www.f150nation.com
  #17807  
Old 07-22-2010, 09:27 PM
joldtown joldtown is offline
White Trash Ballin' MFer
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 764
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

http://www.academy.com/index.php?pag...357-03425-0023
__________________
'02 XLT ext. cab 4.0 4x4 Off Road
Usual mods
Unusual color
Only a real man can pimp DWB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnbaum13
What really impresses us is power, originality within reason, and a nice clean rig that makes us say "damn!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger Sport
ew, don't touch me smakes
  #17808  
Old 07-22-2010, 09:27 PM
blackdout89range blackdout89range is offline
Learning to use the forums
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 13
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

nope. the M&P shoots nicely though.
__________________
bonestock 89 ranger xlt 2.3l 5spd 2wd. Ridin high (stock), handles like crap, slower than hell, and i love it.
  #17809  
Old 07-22-2010, 09:28 PM
joldtown joldtown is offline
White Trash Ballin' MFer
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 764
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

Reviews of the new models look pretty good, and at $319 helps too.
__________________
'02 XLT ext. cab 4.0 4x4 Off Road
Usual mods
Unusual color
Only a real man can pimp DWB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnbaum13
What really impresses us is power, originality within reason, and a nice clean rig that makes us say "damn!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger Sport
ew, don't touch me smakes
  #17810  
Old 07-22-2010, 09:30 PM
joldtown joldtown is offline
White Trash Ballin' MFer
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 764
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

Quote:
Originally Posted by rangerwheelinmike View Post
shot one once thats all
Anything that made you say "Hell I need one of these?"
__________________
'02 XLT ext. cab 4.0 4x4 Off Road
Usual mods
Unusual color
Only a real man can pimp DWB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnbaum13
What really impresses us is power, originality within reason, and a nice clean rig that makes us say "damn!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger Sport
ew, don't touch me smakes
  #17811  
Old 07-22-2010, 09:30 PM
rangerwheelinmike rangerwheelinmike is offline
5.0 ranger!!
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 307
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

good price
__________________
2000 ford ranger 5.0/4r70w/np208 gt40p heads, mustang T/B and injectors, true dual flowmaster 10s no cats, 4r70w auto with trans go aod hd 2 shift kit and full manual valve body. 4x4,locked 9in rear,locked coil dana 44 front with 4.10s , 8in lift springs, 3in bl. on 34/10.5s,or 38-15-15s 8000k hids, 7in flip out dvd player, 2 kicker 12s and 2400watt amp

www.f150nation.com
  #17812  
Old 07-22-2010, 09:32 PM
joldtown joldtown is offline
White Trash Ballin' MFer
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 764
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

Torn between that and a Moss. 500 that is cut down to 18.5 with tac. stocks
__________________
'02 XLT ext. cab 4.0 4x4 Off Road
Usual mods
Unusual color
Only a real man can pimp DWB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnbaum13
What really impresses us is power, originality within reason, and a nice clean rig that makes us say "damn!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger Sport
ew, don't touch me smakes
  #17813  
Old 07-22-2010, 09:36 PM
smakes smakes is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,005
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

fuck moss 500's, shittiest shotguns on the planet.
  #17814  
Old 07-22-2010, 09:37 PM
rangerwheelinmike rangerwheelinmike is offline
5.0 ranger!!
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 307
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

that be sweet
__________________
2000 ford ranger 5.0/4r70w/np208 gt40p heads, mustang T/B and injectors, true dual flowmaster 10s no cats, 4r70w auto with trans go aod hd 2 shift kit and full manual valve body. 4x4,locked 9in rear,locked coil dana 44 front with 4.10s , 8in lift springs, 3in bl. on 34/10.5s,or 38-15-15s 8000k hids, 7in flip out dvd player, 2 kicker 12s and 2400watt amp

www.f150nation.com
  #17815  
Old 07-22-2010, 09:38 PM
joldtown joldtown is offline
White Trash Ballin' MFer
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 764
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

WRONG. On all accounts there SoCal kid. Hell I thought only the criminals had access to guns there, OH right......
__________________
'02 XLT ext. cab 4.0 4x4 Off Road
Usual mods
Unusual color
Only a real man can pimp DWB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnbaum13
What really impresses us is power, originality within reason, and a nice clean rig that makes us say "damn!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger Sport
ew, don't touch me smakes
  #17816  
Old 07-22-2010, 09:39 PM
smakes smakes is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,005
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

nope, ive used moss 500's and i fucking hate them, they jam way too easily and the pumps are flimsy aswell.
  #17817  
Old 07-22-2010, 09:40 PM
rangerwheelinmike rangerwheelinmike is offline
5.0 ranger!!
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 307
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

???
__________________
2000 ford ranger 5.0/4r70w/np208 gt40p heads, mustang T/B and injectors, true dual flowmaster 10s no cats, 4r70w auto with trans go aod hd 2 shift kit and full manual valve body. 4x4,locked 9in rear,locked coil dana 44 front with 4.10s , 8in lift springs, 3in bl. on 34/10.5s,or 38-15-15s 8000k hids, 7in flip out dvd player, 2 kicker 12s and 2400watt amp

www.f150nation.com
  #17818  
Old 07-22-2010, 09:40 PM
joldtown joldtown is offline
White Trash Ballin' MFer
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 764
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

I"m not robbing convinence store on a regular basis with it.
__________________
'02 XLT ext. cab 4.0 4x4 Off Road
Usual mods
Unusual color
Only a real man can pimp DWB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnbaum13
What really impresses us is power, originality within reason, and a nice clean rig that makes us say "damn!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger Sport
ew, don't touch me smakes
  #17819  
Old 07-22-2010, 09:41 PM
joldtown joldtown is offline
White Trash Ballin' MFer
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 764
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

The slide has already been converted over to an aftermarket tac grip
__________________
'02 XLT ext. cab 4.0 4x4 Off Road
Usual mods
Unusual color
Only a real man can pimp DWB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnbaum13
What really impresses us is power, originality within reason, and a nice clean rig that makes us say "damn!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger Sport
ew, don't touch me smakes
  #17820  
Old 07-22-2010, 09:42 PM
smakes smakes is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,005
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

ive put 100 rounds through a 500 in one standing and the piece of shit jammed 5 times, but it may have to do with the fact that im used to shooting double's with side by side 3000$ Caesar Guerini's lol
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
FRF Official Burn out thread. Dcrymes99ranger Vehicle Snapshots 24 10-22-2010 10:08 PM
FRF Official Ranger with Mustang wheels thread.. Dcrymes99ranger Vehicle Snapshots 17 10-15-2010 06:47 AM
who will b the last to post in this thread tskater14 General Tech 3 10-06-2010 01:43 PM
This thread is for a photos of azgilamonster Vehicle Snapshots 34 09-15-2010 09:31 AM
Official 2010 FRF Branson meet pics thread. TheBearJeweler Meet & Greet Photos 19 06-15-2010 09:27 AM