Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Go Back   Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! > >
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Welcome to Ford Ranger Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread

  #16  
Old 01-26-2010, 07:15 PM
DisturbedESV DisturbedESV is offline
Original Grab-Her
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,430
Send a message via AIM to DisturbedESV
Default

Glad you enjoyed it out here Christian... it really is gorgeous...
__________________
2008 XLT 4x4 - GRABBER ORANGE - 4.0 V6 - 5 spd
PNW CREW
Quote:
Originally Posted by camodown View Post
that's it, marie is pissed. game over
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 01-26-2010, 07:27 PM
whippersnapper02 whippersnapper02 is offline
Captain Barboza
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 232
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisturbedESV View Post
Glad you enjoyed it out here Christian... it really is gorgeous...
If I had a job opportunity up there I'd probably move. I hate the CA heat and you never get it up there. There would be a few things I wouldn't be able to do though because of the rain. But yes all in all I enjoyed it a lot. I'll be out there again since plane tickets are cheap for a round trip.
__________________
2010 Magnetic Grey Metallic Toyota Tacoma Double Cab TRD offroad 4wd
Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorsEDGE View Post
A 2wd will go most anywhere a 4x4 will go as long as the ground is flat and dry. And as far as a 2wd rock crawling, well, that ain't rock crawling.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 01-26-2010, 07:45 PM
DisturbedESV DisturbedESV is offline
Original Grab-Her
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,430
Send a message via AIM to DisturbedESV
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
If I had a job opportunity up there I'd probably move. I hate the CA heat and you never get it up there. There would be a few things I wouldn't be able to do though because of the rain. But yes all in all I enjoyed it a lot. I'll be out there again since plane tickets are cheap for a round trip.
Eh... you get used to the rain... and we never used to get heat but check the records for the last few summers and you will see 80s-100s... SUPER hot for us! haha
__________________
2008 XLT 4x4 - GRABBER ORANGE - 4.0 V6 - 5 spd
PNW CREW
Quote:
Originally Posted by camodown View Post
that's it, marie is pissed. game over
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 01-26-2010, 07:47 PM
aaron_ariens aaron_ariens is offline
NO H8.
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,435
Send a message via AIM to aaron_ariens Send a message via MSN to aaron_ariens
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisturbedESV View Post
Eh... you get used to the rain... and we never used to get heat but check the records for the last few summers and you will see 80s-100s... SUPER hot for us! haha
Oh yeah, it was so nice.
__________________
2001 Ford Ranger XLT 3.0 V6 Automatic.
1995 Acura Integra LS
PNW Crew!
http://www.facebook.com/aaron.ariens

Quote:
Originally Posted by richarddhoward View Post
Lol, Aaron: "I only text with trees, it makes it hard to text while driving though, I have to keep running the truck into trees to text!!" EPIC my friend. Lol
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 01-26-2010, 07:50 PM
whippersnapper02 whippersnapper02 is offline
Captain Barboza
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 232
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Default

Oh I love the rain just no drag racing in the rain. LOL. My buddy told me they had a few days that were in the 100s. You know what though? I'd take a few days over several months any day.
__________________
2010 Magnetic Grey Metallic Toyota Tacoma Double Cab TRD offroad 4wd
Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorsEDGE View Post
A 2wd will go most anywhere a 4x4 will go as long as the ground is flat and dry. And as far as a 2wd rock crawling, well, that ain't rock crawling.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 01-26-2010, 07:56 PM
aaron_ariens aaron_ariens is offline
NO H8.
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,435
Send a message via AIM to aaron_ariens Send a message via MSN to aaron_ariens
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
Oh I love the rain just no drag racing in the rain. LOL. My buddy told me they had a few days that were in the 100s. You know what though? I'd take a few days over several months any day.
So as soon as your ready to trade houses, let me know. haha.
__________________
2001 Ford Ranger XLT 3.0 V6 Automatic.
1995 Acura Integra LS
PNW Crew!
http://www.facebook.com/aaron.ariens

Quote:
Originally Posted by richarddhoward View Post
Lol, Aaron: "I only text with trees, it makes it hard to text while driving though, I have to keep running the truck into trees to text!!" EPIC my friend. Lol
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 01-26-2010, 08:02 PM
whippersnapper02 whippersnapper02 is offline
Captain Barboza
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 232
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron_ariens View Post
So as soon as your ready to trade houses, let me know. haha.
Nah. Not anytime soon. I still live at home. I'd ahve to get a pretty good job out there so I can live on my own.
__________________
2010 Magnetic Grey Metallic Toyota Tacoma Double Cab TRD offroad 4wd
Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorsEDGE View Post
A 2wd will go most anywhere a 4x4 will go as long as the ground is flat and dry. And as far as a 2wd rock crawling, well, that ain't rock crawling.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 01-26-2010, 08:05 PM
aaron_ariens aaron_ariens is offline
NO H8.
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,435
Send a message via AIM to aaron_ariens Send a message via MSN to aaron_ariens
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
Nah. Not anytime soon. I still live at home. I'd ahve to get a pretty good job out there so I can live on my own.
Haha, me too. I was kinda hoping mom would not notice. =]
__________________
2001 Ford Ranger XLT 3.0 V6 Automatic.
1995 Acura Integra LS
PNW Crew!
http://www.facebook.com/aaron.ariens

Quote:
Originally Posted by richarddhoward View Post
Lol, Aaron: "I only text with trees, it makes it hard to text while driving though, I have to keep running the truck into trees to text!!" EPIC my friend. Lol
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hey from Seattle Wa Redneck Chick 2009 Introduce Yourself 24 12-25-2009 12:42 PM
from seattle with desert in mind! Fastncrazy1 Introduce Yourself 12 12-13-2009 01:56 PM
New, from Seattle,WA Yamahauler919 Introduce Yourself 20 11-09-2009 09:50 PM
Noob From Seattle, WA DisturbedESV Introduce Yourself 37 11-09-2009 09:26 PM
New From Seattle Val Introduce Yourself 14 09-30-2009 06:44 PM