Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Go Back   Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! > >
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Welcome to Ford Ranger Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread

  #1  
Old 01-13-2010, 05:05 PM
greyghost greyghost is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,528
Default state trooper shot in my neighborhood

it's crazy around here right now i came home from visiting my grandmother in erie to find my neighborhood filled with swat teams and about a million cops.
here's a link to the story:
http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pitt.../s_662004.html
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-13-2010, 05:11 PM
Jay FX4 Jay FX4 is offline
▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 2,511
Default

Damn.

The guy will get caught or kill himself. I hope he draws on the cops so they can gun his ass down.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger Dave (B25) View Post
Our foreign policy is laughable at best. As is the recipient of this years Cracker-Jacks prize for 'peace.'
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toms984x4 View Post
NOS for teh horse powaz!!!
ɹǝʌo ǝɯ dılɟ
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-13-2010, 05:14 PM
greyghost greyghost is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,528
Default

the statement was that as soon as the cop got out of his car the guy shot him in the neck in less than 20 seconds after he opened the door. now since I'm a medical tech for the fire dept were on alert for whatever happens.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-13-2010, 05:19 PM
TurdFX4 TurdFX4 is offline
Sept. 2011 TOTM
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,771
Default

I hope they get the guy

I want to go to the state police academy really soon. its what ive always wanted to do. Im in a family full of firefighters, Im always the oddball
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-13-2010, 05:23 PM
greyghost greyghost is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,528
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurdFX4 View Post
I hope they get the guy

I want to go to the state police academy really soon. its what ive always wanted to do. Im in a family full of firefighters, Im always the oddball
thanks for your service from an other brother fire fighter.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-14-2010, 02:12 PM
TurdFX4 TurdFX4 is offline
Sept. 2011 TOTM
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,771
Default

it was in the paper today, they found the guy dead in his house along with the body of his wife
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01-14-2010, 02:13 PM
TurdFX4 TurdFX4 is offline
Sept. 2011 TOTM
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,771
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by greyghost View Post
thanks for your service from an other brother fire fighter.
youre welcome, but Im not a firefighter lol, my 2 brothers and my dad are
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 01-14-2010, 02:25 PM
FireRanger FireRanger is offline
Blinded by the light
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 7,674
Send a message via AIM to FireRanger
Default

Its too bad he was dead before they found him.
__________________
(Formerly)
FireRanger
2003 Edge 4.0 4wd

How to: Aux light wiring, relays, & fuses
Info: 300+ intake threads here on FRF
Info: HID Projectors
How To: NO HEAT Troubleshooting Guide
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 01-14-2010, 02:27 PM
Jay FX4 Jay FX4 is offline
▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 2,511
Default

WTF? Murder/suicide?

Shame the cops couldn't take care of him....
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger Dave (B25) View Post
Our foreign policy is laughable at best. As is the recipient of this years Cracker-Jacks prize for 'peace.'
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toms984x4 View Post
NOS for teh horse powaz!!!
ɹǝʌo ǝɯ dılɟ
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 01-14-2010, 02:28 PM
Fastncrazy1 Fastncrazy1 is offline
remember?
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 79
Default

we have been dealing with this for a couple months now...first it was the ambush of the two seattle officers, then the ambush of the four lakewood officers, then the ambush of the two pierce county deputies, then the loss from kittitas. its been a really tough three months. It seems like thats the trend. i hope we as a society can stop each other before more life is lost.....All they wanted to do was make life better for those that follow the laws. I will always be proud of those who serve. they will always have my gratitude as well. personally i think the individuals responsible as well as those associated have gotten off easy. Mr Monfort will be dealing with his issues for the rest of his life in a wheelchair, and for that i bet he tries a civil suit towards the department for his injuries sustained during an ambush attempt. he still got of easy..i say let him drool on himself and shit himself all day long for many years to come......without the help and care of anyone.
__________________
"Let me try it again! I think i can get another 10 feet of air!"


MODS=
1991 extracab 2wd,full cage front to back,camburg suspension,sway away coilovers,fiberglass bedsides
,fiberglass onepiece front,33 inch tires,4.56 geared 9 inch,3.0 motor w/5 speed(soon 5.0 and c4),corbeau suspension seats,4 point harness,fuel cell,custom dash,almost 1k lbs lighter than stock,NO LICENSE PLATES!!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 01-14-2010, 03:15 PM
aaron_ariens aaron_ariens is offline
NO H8.
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,435
Send a message via AIM to aaron_ariens Send a message via MSN to aaron_ariens
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fastncrazy1 View Post
we have been dealing with this for a couple months now...first it was the ambush of the two seattle officers, then the ambush of the four lakewood officers, then the ambush of the two pierce county deputies, then the loss from kittitas. its been a really tough three months. It seems like thats the trend. i hope we as a society can stop each other before more life is lost.....All they wanted to do was make life better for those that follow the laws. I will always be proud of those who serve. they will always have my gratitude as well. personally i think the individuals responsible as well as those associated have gotten off easy. Mr Monfort will be dealing with his issues for the rest of his life in a wheelchair, and for that i bet he tries a civil suit towards the department for his injuries sustained during an ambush attempt. he still got of easy..i say let him drool on himself and shit himself all day long for many years to come......without the help and care of anyone.
I feel the same way, abut being let off easy. I live out here in WA, and its hard to see all the stuff that happened. I feel so bad for all the officers, hits really close to home.
__________________
2001 Ford Ranger XLT 3.0 V6 Automatic.
1995 Acura Integra LS
PNW Crew!
http://www.facebook.com/aaron.ariens

Quote:
Originally Posted by richarddhoward View Post
Lol, Aaron: "I only text with trees, it makes it hard to text while driving though, I have to keep running the truck into trees to text!!" EPIC my friend. Lol
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 01-14-2010, 07:10 PM
TurdFX4 TurdFX4 is offline
Sept. 2011 TOTM
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,771
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay FX4 View Post
WTF? Murder/suicide?

Shame the cops couldn't take care of him....
yeah, from what I understand
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
ranger vs. trooper mb128 Vehicle Snapshots 28 02-02-2010 02:12 AM
Lower balljoints shot? SpitfireEMT Suspension Tech 1 12-21-2009 06:19 AM
Suspect in coffee shop police slayings shot dead Tom Off Topic 23 12-15-2009 02:44 AM
Any other state do this STL Off Topic 21 10-08-2009 06:29 AM
Hello from the Palmetto State dinghymon Introduce Yourself 4 07-07-2009 09:04 AM