Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Go Back   Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! > >
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Welcome to Ford Ranger Forum

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread

  #13021  
Old 06-26-2012, 09:04 PM
Pasco08 Pasco08 is offline
Hate Slow Drivers
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 776
Default Re: FRF Watercooler / BS Thread VIII

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlYeller View Post
Dude, calm down


Also quotes are a wonderful thing.

Sent from my iPhone using FRF App
Dude Shut the fuck up i am calm it was a god dayum joke again your sticking your nose into something you wern't here for and making yourself look like an idiot once again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagerTom View Post
don't be mad at us cause you made a boneheaded move like that. Thats your own fault....... Im sure it won't be long before he is deleted.... AGAIN............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .............................................


A zebra cannot change their stripes.
Dude please go throw another tantrum
__________________
2014 Ford Focus SE
2003 Ford Ranger XL Silverstar ultra headlights, Dual Exhaust 3.0 V6 LED light bar between tailgate and bumper.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OlYeller View Post
Yes. I will say this, and this is the only time I think I will ever say it, so you better brace yourself.....But, you were right Ricky...
Quote:
Originally Posted by RagerTom View Post
and theres a difference between a smart buy and a "look at my little dick" buy, like a cts-v
  #13022  
Old 06-26-2012, 09:05 PM
RagerTom RagerTom is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 4,177
Default Re: FRF Watercooler / BS Thread VIII

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasco08 View Post
Dude Shut the fuck up i am calm it was a god dayum joke again your sticking your nose into something you wern't here for and making yourself look like an idiot once again.



Dude please go throw another tantrum
Another Tantrum???? when was the first?? and when i do should i mimic the tantrum you are throwing now????


And to quote you..... Shut the fuck up.
  #13023  
Old 06-26-2012, 09:07 PM
treydawg22 treydawg22 is offline
Liking the Ford Ranger Forum
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 21
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagerTom

Look up Rango88's truck and check his out.......
Thanks man, but that's not exactly what I'm going for..I'm looking to make them look sort of what they call "machined" rims, like I'm the example pics I posted
  #13024  
Old 06-26-2012, 09:08 PM
Yeller Yeller is offline
Wow.So cobra.Very Ranger.
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 5,699
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasco08

Dude Shut the fuck up i am calm it was a god dayum joke again your sticking your nose into something you wern't here for and making yourself look like an idiot once again.

Dude please go throw another tantrum
What. The. Actual. Fuck.

I think you need to learn the definition of "a god dayum joke"

Your making yourself look like an idiot actually. Please seek professional help ASAP. God knows you need it.

And telling Tom to go throw another tantrum? Yeah right Ricky, your the damn queen of throwng tantrums. Grow the hell up.

Sent from my iPhone using FRF App
__________________
Chrome Yellow 2001 Ranger Edge 3.0L V6/5spd
  #13025  
Old 06-26-2012, 09:15 PM
Pasco08 Pasco08 is offline
Hate Slow Drivers
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 776
Default Re: FRF Watercooler / BS Thread VIII

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagerTom View Post
Another Tantrum???? when was the first?? and when i do should i mimic the tantrum you are throwing now????


And to quote you..... Shut the fuck up.
Lol When you deleted all your info and changed your pic

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlYeller View Post
What. The. Actual. Fuck.

I think you need to learn the definition of "a god dayum joke"

Your making yourself look like an idiot actually. Please seek professional help ASAP. God knows you need it.

And telling Tom to go throw another tantrum? Yeah right Ricky, your the damn queen of throwng tantrums. Grow the hell up.

Sent from my iPhone using FRF App
Says the guy sticking his noes into something that doesn't concern him and taking a joke that was between me and Howard lol you really are a drama whore who likes to turn shit into shit storms lol

----------

IF it isn't one thing its another lol You guys love to turn non-Issues into drama/Shit storms
__________________
2014 Ford Focus SE
2003 Ford Ranger XL Silverstar ultra headlights, Dual Exhaust 3.0 V6 LED light bar between tailgate and bumper.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OlYeller View Post
Yes. I will say this, and this is the only time I think I will ever say it, so you better brace yourself.....But, you were right Ricky...
Quote:
Originally Posted by RagerTom View Post
and theres a difference between a smart buy and a "look at my little dick" buy, like a cts-v
  #13026  
Old 06-26-2012, 09:16 PM
Yeller Yeller is offline
Wow.So cobra.Very Ranger.
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 5,699
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasco08



Says the guy sticking his noes into something that doesn't concern him and taking a joke that was between me and Howard lol you really are a drama whore who likes to turn shit into shit storms lol
Wow. Just wow.

You are quite an intelligent human being arnt you??

Sent from my iPhone using FRF App
__________________
Chrome Yellow 2001 Ranger Edge 3.0L V6/5spd
  #13027  
Old 06-26-2012, 09:17 PM
Fordzilla80 Fordzilla80 is offline
Welcome to FRF!
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 8,954
Default Re: FRF Watercooler / BS Thread VIII

Damn Ricky, I'm not sure who pissed in your Cheerios in the first place but I wish it had been me.

Oh wait.
  #13028  
Old 06-26-2012, 09:19 PM
RagerTom RagerTom is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 4,177
Default Re: FRF Watercooler / BS Thread VIII

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasco08 View Post
Lol When you deleted all your info and changed your pic



Says the guy sticking his noes into something that doesn't concern him and taking a joke that was between me and Howard lol you really are a drama whore who likes to turn shit into shit storms lol

----------

IF it isn't one thing its another lol You guys love to turn non-Issues into drama/Shit storms


Was i on here crying about people laughing at me????? and telling everybody to shut the "fawk" up........
  #13029  
Old 06-26-2012, 09:20 PM
Pasco08 Pasco08 is offline
Hate Slow Drivers
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 776
Default Re: FRF Watercooler / BS Thread VIII

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlYeller View Post
Wow. Just wow.

You are quite an intelligent human being arnt you??

Sent from my iPhone using FRF App
You really are an idiot aren't you. Taking a joke and misunderstanding between myself and Howard and turning it into something massive same ole same ole with you.

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagerTom View Post
Was i on here crying about people laughing at me????? and telling everybody to shut the "fawk" up........
Sarcasm clearly goes past your head and over it along with some other things.
__________________
2014 Ford Focus SE
2003 Ford Ranger XL Silverstar ultra headlights, Dual Exhaust 3.0 V6 LED light bar between tailgate and bumper.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OlYeller View Post
Yes. I will say this, and this is the only time I think I will ever say it, so you better brace yourself.....But, you were right Ricky...
Quote:
Originally Posted by RagerTom View Post
and theres a difference between a smart buy and a "look at my little dick" buy, like a cts-v
  #13030  
Old 06-26-2012, 09:21 PM
RagerTom RagerTom is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 4,177
Default Re: FRF Watercooler / BS Thread VIII

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2004 fx4 level 2 View Post
oohh i'm calm dude!!! sooo why u tellin u to grow the fuck up????
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2004 fx4 level 2 View Post
gotcha!! i'm sure she'll call u again!!

----------



why wat!!???
And it looks like Howard was unaware of the joke that was going "between the two of you"
  #13031  
Old 06-26-2012, 09:22 PM
Yeller Yeller is offline
Wow.So cobra.Very Ranger.
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 5,699
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagerTom

And it looks like Howard was unaware of the joke that was going "between the two of you"
Lol. This.

I'm glad I'm not the only one with sense on here.

Sent from my iPhone using FRF App
__________________
Chrome Yellow 2001 Ranger Edge 3.0L V6/5spd
  #13032  
Old 06-26-2012, 09:23 PM
RagerTom RagerTom is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 4,177
Default Re: FRF Watercooler / BS Thread VIII

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasco08 View Post
You really are an idiot aren't you. Taking a joke and misunderstanding between myself and Howard and turning it into something massive same ole same ole with you.

----------



Sarcasm clearly goes past your head and over it along with some other things.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...rnet%20sarcasm


Stop now while your ahead...... er ,behind, rather.
  #13033  
Old 06-26-2012, 09:24 PM
Fordzilla80 Fordzilla80 is offline
Welcome to FRF!
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 8,954
Default Re: FRF Watercooler / BS Thread VIII

  #13034  
Old 06-26-2012, 09:25 PM
treydawg22 treydawg22 is offline
Liking the Ford Ranger Forum
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 21
Default

Stop fighting for a second and answer my question please..what kind of forum is this if I can't get opinions/advice from it??
  #13035  
Old 06-26-2012, 09:27 PM
Pasco08 Pasco08 is offline
Hate Slow Drivers
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 776
Default Re: FRF Watercooler / BS Thread VIII

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagerTom View Post
And it looks like Howard was unaware of the joke that was going "between the two of you"
Yet howard and i texting lol You two are hilarious lol

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlYeller View Post
Lol. This.

I'm glad I'm not the only one with sense on here.

Sent from my iPhone using FRF App
You have sense well god dayum thats news to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagerTom View Post
http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...rnet%20sarcasm


Stop now while your ahead...... er ,behind, rather.
You should just go back under your whole you are hiding under for a few days after your tantrums
__________________
2014 Ford Focus SE
2003 Ford Ranger XL Silverstar ultra headlights, Dual Exhaust 3.0 V6 LED light bar between tailgate and bumper.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OlYeller View Post
Yes. I will say this, and this is the only time I think I will ever say it, so you better brace yourself.....But, you were right Ricky...
Quote:
Originally Posted by RagerTom View Post
and theres a difference between a smart buy and a "look at my little dick" buy, like a cts-v
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
FRF Watercooler / BS Thread VII Tom Off Topic 15013 04-28-2012 12:13 AM
FRF Watercooler / BS Thread VI Tom Off Topic 14985 03-09-2012 01:39 PM
FRF Watercooler / BS Thread V Tom Off Topic 14987 02-01-2012 09:46 PM
FRF Watercooler / BS Thread IV Tom Off Topic 15075 12-22-2011 11:46 PM
FRF Watercooler / BS Thread III Tom Off Topic 15158 11-20-2011 09:14 AM