Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Go Back   Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! > >
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Welcome to Ford Ranger Forum

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread

  #11581  
Old 06-21-2012, 08:33 PM
Yeller Yeller is offline
Wow.So cobra.Very Ranger.
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 5,699
Default Re: FRF Watercooler / BS Thread VIII

Quote:
Originally Posted by getrdone52 View Post
Are you gunna buy anything?
Me? hell no...lol. Im broke.

my gramps will probably buy one or two cars (the older ones, I doubt he will buy any of the ones i mentioned in my last post), hes got a pretty nice collection going
__________________
Chrome Yellow 2001 Ranger Edge 3.0L V6/5spd
  #11582  
Old 06-21-2012, 08:34 PM
Tom Tom is offline
Ranger Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 6,831
Default Re: FRF Watercooler / BS Thread VIII

Weekends almost here!
__________________
2006 Ford Ranger Sport 4.0 2WD on 32x11.50R15s
-3" Doetsch Spindle Lift


Using the forum:
How to Post on the Forum
Creating a signature (do this before asking any questions)
Upload an Avatar (image of your Ranger)
How to Post Pictures on the Forum
Switch the site layout: Light Theme or Dark Theme

Things to do:
Participate in Truck of the Month
Participate in the Ranger Photo Contest
Participate in the Non-Automotive Photo Contest
Become a Site Contributor
Shop at the FordRangerForum.com Store
  #11583  
Old 06-21-2012, 08:40 PM
Pasco08 Pasco08 is offline
Hate Slow Drivers
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 776
Default Re: FRF Watercooler / BS Thread VIII

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Weekends almost here!
Heat bringing it in with a bang
__________________
2014 Ford Focus SE
2003 Ford Ranger XL Silverstar ultra headlights, Dual Exhaust 3.0 V6 LED light bar between tailgate and bumper.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OlYeller View Post
Yes. I will say this, and this is the only time I think I will ever say it, so you better brace yourself.....But, you were right Ricky...
Quote:
Originally Posted by RagerTom View Post
and theres a difference between a smart buy and a "look at my little dick" buy, like a cts-v
  #11584  
Old 06-21-2012, 08:43 PM
getrdone52 getrdone52 is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 1,099
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlYeller

Me? hell no...lol. Im broke.

my gramps will probably buy one or two cars (the older ones, I doubt he will buy any of the ones i mentioned in my last post), hes got a pretty nice collection going
Oh well that's cool you get to go, especially VIP.

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom
Weekends almost here!
Everyday is the weekend for me lol. Summer vacation! But no job I just got fired. I need to find another one I've got about a months worth of money left
__________________
1998 Ranger, 3.0, twin stick, Cranked T-Bars, AAL, roll bar with 7" HID fogs, 06+ mirrors, 10" sub, white cluster, and explorer center console
  #11585  
Old 06-21-2012, 08:48 PM
Pasco08 Pasco08 is offline
Hate Slow Drivers
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 776
Default Re: FRF Watercooler / BS Thread VIII

HEAT CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Doubters and haters GTFL lol
__________________
2014 Ford Focus SE
2003 Ford Ranger XL Silverstar ultra headlights, Dual Exhaust 3.0 V6 LED light bar between tailgate and bumper.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OlYeller View Post
Yes. I will say this, and this is the only time I think I will ever say it, so you better brace yourself.....But, you were right Ricky...
Quote:
Originally Posted by RagerTom View Post
and theres a difference between a smart buy and a "look at my little dick" buy, like a cts-v
  #11586  
Old 06-21-2012, 08:49 PM
Yeller Yeller is offline
Wow.So cobra.Very Ranger.
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 5,699
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by getrdone52

Oh well that's cool you get to go, especially VIP.

----------

Everyday is the weekend for me lol. Summer vacation! But no job I just got fired. I need to find another one I've got about a months worth of money left
Yeah man, it's been cool so far. We'll see how tomorrow goes.

I'm out for the night. Y'all have a good one.

Sent from my iPhone using FRF App
__________________
Chrome Yellow 2001 Ranger Edge 3.0L V6/5spd
  #11587  
Old 06-21-2012, 08:54 PM
Red31 Red31 is offline
Sellout
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 2,449
Default Re: FRF Watercooler / BS Thread VIII

2 weeks ago, old friend from school died. Now another is in the ICU at UK and its not looking good, she has brain damage and is in a coma, they believe if she makes it she will be lucky to not be in a vegetative state. Things happening to people with futures, the wrong people. How is any of that fair? Pill heads I graduated with sitting around wasting life and laying on a couch high all day. No future, slowly killing themselves. People that love life like jonathon and people with futures like Kara deserve better. I just don't understand sometimes.
__________________
2012 Ford F150 XL
2wd, 3.7 V6
Stock For Now


  #11588  
Old 06-21-2012, 08:56 PM
treydawg22 treydawg22 is offline
Liking the Ford Ranger Forum
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 21
Default

Hey guys, new to this Ranger thing. I really want yalls opinion on offroad lights. I searched and searched and just couldn't find the info I was looking for on here. Multiple people asked, but never a reply that I seen. I want to know the best/cheapest plan for offroad lights!
  #11589  
Old 06-21-2012, 09:01 PM
getrdone52 getrdone52 is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 1,099
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlYeller

Yeah man, it's been cool so far. We'll see how tomorrow goes.

I'm out for the night. Y'all have a good one.

Sent from my iPhone using FRF App
Cya!

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red31
2 weeks ago, old friend from school died. Now another is in the ICU at UK and its not looking good, she has brain damage and is in a coma, they believe if she makes it she will be lucky to not be in a vegetative state. Things happening to people with futures, the wrong people. How is any of that fair? Pill heads I graduated with sitting around wasting life and laying on a couch high all day. No future, slowly killing themselves. People that love life like jonathon and people with futures like Kara deserve better. I just don't understand sometimes.
Wow. I'm sorry man that sucks your going through this. I don't know why things happen the way they do, and it seems like its bad most of the time. Only the good die young I guess....
__________________
1998 Ranger, 3.0, twin stick, Cranked T-Bars, AAL, roll bar with 7" HID fogs, 06+ mirrors, 10" sub, white cluster, and explorer center console
  #11590  
Old 06-21-2012, 09:02 PM
Red31 Red31 is offline
Sellout
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 2,449
Default Re: FRF Watercooler / BS Thread VIII

I'm going to school to be a police officer an help people. I don't drink. Stay away from drugs. I'm prolly next with all I know.
__________________
2012 Ford F150 XL
2wd, 3.7 V6
Stock For Now


  #11591  
Old 06-21-2012, 09:07 PM
getrdone52 getrdone52 is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 1,099
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by treydawg22
Hey guys, new to this Ranger thing. I really want yalls opinion on offroad lights. I searched and searched and just couldn't find the info I was looking for on here. Multiple people asked, but never a reply that I seen. I want to know the best/cheapest plan for offroad lights!
I wouldn't go with super cheap lights because they won't be bright. How many did you want to get? Hella 700ff and the 500 are popular and not to expensive. I am gunna get some of the 700s soon

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red31
I'm going to school to be a police officer an help people. I don't drink. Stay away from drugs. I'm prolly next with all I know.
That's what I wanna do! Or a helicopter pilot. But don't think like that stay positive for your other friends going through the same thing. Don't be afraid of death and don't even think about it just live day by day, even though not all of them will be good.
__________________
1998 Ranger, 3.0, twin stick, Cranked T-Bars, AAL, roll bar with 7" HID fogs, 06+ mirrors, 10" sub, white cluster, and explorer center console
  #11592  
Old 06-21-2012, 09:09 PM
RagerTom RagerTom is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 4,177
Default Re: FRF Watercooler / BS Thread VIII

Quote:
Originally Posted by getrdone52 View Post
Are you gunna buy anything?
I had some excitement to attend to. I had some issues with a lady's(a tenant) son(not a tenant) a couple weeks ago..... more issues today, like he was all fucked up and tried to hand a lit cigarette to a 18 month old girl. Needless to say, the police were here, he is now banned from the property..... Perma banned, i should add, none of that one day crap like some forums do...
  #11593  
Old 06-21-2012, 09:13 PM
HazardousRanger HazardousRanger is offline
Hazardous to Your Health!
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 9,995
Default Re: FRF Watercooler / BS Thread VIII

halfway finished with my sand spikes for surf fishing!

----------

i just need 2 bolts and 2 hook screws (towel holders)
__________________
Ford Ranger Edge Supercab, 2004 3.0 Auto, 2WD, 4.10 Axle 31x10.5x15 BF Goodrich All Terrain T/A KO's


My Truck Is My Mountain Bike's Ride!

Class III hitch, Rhino Bedliner, Almost Maxed T-Bar Crank, Tuff Country Add A Leaf, Custom Low Anchor Points, OEM ('99) Tow Hooks, Pro Comp Offroad Lights , Mustang Dome Light, Clear Corners, Slim Toolbox, Blinker Mod,Cargo Brake Light Mod,Expo Lighted Visors, Ultra Silverstar heads/fogs, Fog/high mod, Reverse/switched lights, Bike Fork Mounts
  #11594  
Old 06-21-2012, 09:15 PM
getrdone52 getrdone52 is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 1,099
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagerTom

I had some excitement to attend to. I had some issues with a lady's(a tenant) son(not a tenant) a couple weeks ago..... more issues today, like he was all fucked up and tried to hand a lit cigarette to a 18 month old girl. Needless to say, the police were here, he is now banned from the property..... Perma banned, i should add, none of that one day crap like some forums do...
What an idiot! God people like that need to be in jail. Did he get any charges other then being banned?

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by HazardousRanger
halfway finished with my sand spikes for surf fishing!

----------

i just need 2 bolts and 2 hook screws (towel holders)
What's a sand spike?
__________________
1998 Ranger, 3.0, twin stick, Cranked T-Bars, AAL, roll bar with 7" HID fogs, 06+ mirrors, 10" sub, white cluster, and explorer center console
  #11595  
Old 06-21-2012, 09:17 PM
Red31 Red31 is offline
Sellout
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 2,449
Default Re: FRF Watercooler / BS Thread VIII

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagerTom View Post
I had some excitement to attend to. I had some issues with a lady's(a tenant) son(not a tenant) a couple weeks ago..... more issues today, like he was all fucked up and tried to hand a lit cigarette to a 18 month old girl. Needless to say, the police were here, he is now banned from the property..... Perma banned, i should add, none of that one day crap like some forums do...
This makes me wanna refer to my post earlier lol sometimes things don't seem fair
__________________
2012 Ford F150 XL
2wd, 3.7 V6
Stock For Now


Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
FRF Watercooler / BS Thread VII Tom Off Topic 15013 04-28-2012 12:13 AM
FRF Watercooler / BS Thread VI Tom Off Topic 14985 03-09-2012 01:39 PM
FRF Watercooler / BS Thread V Tom Off Topic 14987 02-01-2012 09:46 PM
FRF Watercooler / BS Thread IV Tom Off Topic 15075 12-22-2011 11:46 PM
FRF Watercooler / BS Thread III Tom Off Topic 15158 11-20-2011 09:14 AM