Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Go Back   Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! > >
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Welcome to Ford Ranger Forum

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread

  #11236  
Old 06-19-2012, 07:09 PM
oops24 oops24 is offline
Ford Tough
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 352
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2004 fx4 level 2

lol!! wonder if any of my post disappeared but mine wasn't bad!!
True lol, I refreshed a page to check for new post and half disappeared I looked at it trying to figure out why it looked different haha.
__________________
2013 Ford F150 XLT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey2011 View Post
So Matt, I guess you're a purple baby.
  #11237  
Old 06-19-2012, 07:21 PM
BoyRanger BoyRanger is offline
Higher Than Most
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,939
Default Re: FRF Watercooler / BS Thread VIII

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2004 fx4 level 2 View Post
shit!! forgot all bout that game who won????????
its half time now. 49 to 46 OKC is up
__________________
2006 Ford Ranger
V6 3.AWESOME 5 Speed
3" Fabtech spindle lift
32" Falken Wild Peak A/T

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2004xlmiller View Post
"Cant tell if gay or cali member"
  #11238  
Old 06-19-2012, 07:22 PM
RagerTom RagerTom is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 4,177
Default

I'm black. How does a business have a special called taco Tuesdays, And then run out of f'ing tacos????
__________________
Not a F150 sellout? Click HERE

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertmcclure View Post
adamantium tamponicus!
  #11239  
Old 06-19-2012, 07:31 PM
oops24 oops24 is offline
Ford Tough
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 352
Default

Poor planning, or going by previous weeks sales
__________________
2013 Ford F150 XLT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey2011 View Post
So Matt, I guess you're a purple baby.
  #11240  
Old 06-19-2012, 07:35 PM
2004 fx4 level II 2004 fx4 level II is offline
sooo fuckin deeeaaadddd
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 7,881
Default Re: FRF Watercooler / BS Thread VIII

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoyRanger View Post
its half time now. 49 to 46 OKC is up
oh !! gonna watch it now!!

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagerTom View Post
I'm black. How does a business have a special called taco Tuesdays, And then run out of f'ing tacos????
lol!! guess u have to go earlier!!
__________________
Fx4 levelII
enough^^ said

t-bar cranked 33x10.5x15 bfg all terrain ko2-15x8 pro comp 7031- blacked out headlight and corners mustang dome Westin brushguard March 2014 TOTM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ford4thot View Post
Yeah fuck Chevy
  #11241  
Old 06-19-2012, 07:45 PM
RagerTom RagerTom is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 4,177
Default Re: FRF Watercooler / BS Thread VIII

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2004 fx4 level 2 View Post

----------



lol!! guess u have to go earlier!!
I should add leave the taco tuesday sign up outside..... and the sign at the counter that shows the daily specials..... I mean WTF.... lol they asked what else they could make for me..... i said..... fresh tacos?????? They said no they had no tortillas....... I said well you guys use nuevo leon(common brand around here) ill go buy some....... oh well we are also out of pork...... Would you like anything else off the menu besides tacos????
  #11242  
Old 06-19-2012, 07:47 PM
2004 fx4 level II 2004 fx4 level II is offline
sooo fuckin deeeaaadddd
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 7,881
Default Re: FRF Watercooler / BS Thread VIII

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagerTom View Post
I should add leave the taco tuesday sign up outside..... and the sign at the counter that shows the daily specials..... I mean WTF.... lol they asked what else they could make for me..... i said..... fresh tacos?????? They said no they had no tortillas....... I said well you guys use nuevo leon(common brand around here) ill go buy some....... oh well we are also out of pork...... Would you like anything else off the menu besides tacos????
lmao!!!! so wat did u eat???
__________________
Fx4 levelII
enough^^ said

t-bar cranked 33x10.5x15 bfg all terrain ko2-15x8 pro comp 7031- blacked out headlight and corners mustang dome Westin brushguard March 2014 TOTM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ford4thot View Post
Yeah fuck Chevy
  #11243  
Old 06-19-2012, 07:54 PM
RagerTom RagerTom is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 4,177
Default Re: FRF Watercooler / BS Thread VIII

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2004 fx4 level 2 View Post
lmao!!!! so wat did u eat???
Im gonna make some ravioli. I have some sauce that an italian couple that lives in my apartment complex hooks me up with. Its delicious on anything. Pizza, lasagna, spaghetti, italian beef sammiches........ I heart my neighbors. They all love me cause when something breaks i fix it.... and in turn they make me cookies, sauce, tamales, all kinds of shiz......
  #11244  
Old 06-19-2012, 07:55 PM
2004 fx4 level II 2004 fx4 level II is offline
sooo fuckin deeeaaadddd
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 7,881
Default Re: FRF Watercooler / BS Thread VIII

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagerTom View Post
Im gonna make some ravioli. I have some sauce that an italian couple that lives in my apartment complex hooks me up with. Its delicious on anything. Pizza, lasagna, spaghetti, italian beef sammiches........ I heart my neighbors. They all love me cause when something breaks i fix it.... and in turn they make me cookies, sauce, tamales, all kinds of shiz......
cool!!! hope u enjoy it!!

good nite see ya later!!
__________________
Fx4 levelII
enough^^ said

t-bar cranked 33x10.5x15 bfg all terrain ko2-15x8 pro comp 7031- blacked out headlight and corners mustang dome Westin brushguard March 2014 TOTM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ford4thot View Post
Yeah fuck Chevy
  #11245  
Old 06-19-2012, 08:16 PM
BoyRanger BoyRanger is offline
Higher Than Most
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,939
Default Re: FRF Watercooler / BS Thread VIII

come on OKC!!!! you can do it!
__________________
2006 Ford Ranger
V6 3.AWESOME 5 Speed
3" Fabtech spindle lift
32" Falken Wild Peak A/T

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2004xlmiller View Post
"Cant tell if gay or cali member"
  #11246  
Old 06-19-2012, 08:18 PM
RagerTom RagerTom is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 4,177
Default Re: FRF Watercooler / BS Thread VIII

Quote:
Originally Posted by oops24 View Post
True lol, I refreshed a page to check for new post and half disappeared I looked at it trying to figure out why it looked different haha.
Matt????? WHere are yououuuuuuuuuuu????????????
  #11247  
Old 06-19-2012, 08:30 PM
Yeller Yeller is offline
Wow.So cobra.Very Ranger.
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 5,699
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagerTom

Matt????? WHere are yououuuuuuuuuuu????????????
Hey Tom! See I fixed my OHC finally?

Sent from my iPhone using FRF App
__________________
Chrome Yellow 2001 Ranger Edge 3.0L V6/5spd
  #11248  
Old 06-19-2012, 08:33 PM
oops24 oops24 is offline
Ford Tough
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 352
Default

I is here!
__________________
2013 Ford F150 XLT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey2011 View Post
So Matt, I guess you're a purple baby.
  #11249  
Old 06-19-2012, 08:50 PM
05 Ranger Danger 05 Ranger Danger is offline
Blacked Out
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,110
Default Re: FRF Watercooler / BS Thread VIII

Is $740 for nitto terra grappler tires mounted, balanced, installed, and aligned a good deal? BTW size is 265/75/16.
__________________
2006 F150 Lariat
SOLD - 05 Ranger Edge
  #11250  
Old 06-19-2012, 08:51 PM
clanier4x4 clanier4x4 is offline
Livin low...Ridin high
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,211
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05 Ranger Danger
Is $740 for nitto terra grappler tires mounted, balanced, installed, and aligned a good deal? BTW size is 265/75/16.
Hate those tires....over priced if you ask me and overrated.
__________________
1997 Ranger XLT 4x4
>>>Build Thread<<<
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
FRF Watercooler / BS Thread VII Tom Off Topic 15013 04-28-2012 12:13 AM
FRF Watercooler / BS Thread VI Tom Off Topic 14985 03-09-2012 01:39 PM
FRF Watercooler / BS Thread V Tom Off Topic 14987 02-01-2012 09:46 PM
FRF Watercooler / BS Thread IV Tom Off Topic 15075 12-22-2011 11:46 PM
FRF Watercooler / BS Thread III Tom Off Topic 15158 11-20-2011 09:14 AM