Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Go Back   Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! > >
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Welcome to Ford Ranger Forum

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread

  #10231  
Old 06-14-2012, 03:25 PM
oops24 oops24 is offline
Ford Tough
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 352
Default

Firestone destination a/t's, great tires
__________________
2013 Ford F150 XLT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey2011 View Post
So Matt, I guess you're a purple baby.
  #10232  
Old 06-14-2012, 03:48 PM
idreamofzombies idreamofzombies is offline
No hope.
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 32
Default

Got a new phone case/cover today in the mail. It's satin finished walnut and I dig it a lot do far. Here's a picture of it and the keychain I got too haha.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image-1596115039.jpg (52.0 KB, 11 views)
__________________
1994 XLT 2.3 5 speed. Pioneer head unit, 6x8's, Boss Bass1500 subwoofer, and a bunch of stickers.
  #10233  
Old 06-14-2012, 04:06 PM
Fordzilla80 Fordzilla80 is offline
Welcome to FRF!
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 8,954
Default Re: FRF Watercooler / BS Thread VIII

Kohl's tried calling me in for the fourth time this week. If I agreed to go in, I would have worked at Kohl's this entire week, and my hours would have sat at 38.

Instead, I didn't answer my phone.

I need a day off, and I have to be there at 6am tomorrow morning anyway.
  #10234  
Old 06-14-2012, 04:11 PM
Baller Baller is offline
Full Size Mod.
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 5,105
Default Re: FRF Watercooler / BS Thread VIII

Quote:
Originally Posted by idreamofzombies View Post
Got a new phone case/cover today in the mail. It's satin finished walnut and I dig it a lot do far. Here's a picture of it and the keychain I got too haha.
Nice
__________________
White 2011 XL Reg Cab | Tint | 2.3L | Daily

2001 Ford F250 4x4 lariat 7.3L | Tint | 5" turbo back exhaust | Riff Raff 6637 intake | Hydra | Glowshift gauges | 6.5 lift | 20x14 | 36x15.50's

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertmcclure View Post
Shit TJ, you are brilliant! I'd buy you a beer if you were here!
  #10235  
Old 06-14-2012, 04:12 PM
94_blk4x4 94_blk4x4 is offline
flex wut?
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 501
Send a message via AIM to 94_blk4x4
Default Re: FRF Watercooler / BS Thread VIII

wut?
__________________
03 Ranger edge double lifted on 35s-sold
97 ranger built on full width axles on 35s-sold
94 Ranger 4x4 4.0-Sold
  #10236  
Old 06-14-2012, 04:24 PM
shizzle8787 shizzle8787 is offline
2 red rangers!
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,729
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by idreamofzombies
Got a new phone case/cover today in the mail. It's satin finished walnut and I dig it a lot do far. Here's a picture of it and the keychain I got too haha.
Looks cool as hell!

Sent from my ADR6350 using FRF App
__________________
1999 Ford Ranger EXT Cab 3.0 4x4|Toreador Red|Fog lights in grill|K&N Drop In Filter|Throttle Body Spacer|2.5 Inch Dynomax Turbo SS Exhaust Cat-Back|Pro Comp 15x8 Rims|31x10.5 Pro Comp Tires|Clear Black Tails|Clear Front Signals|OHC Install|Explorer Center Console|Bucket Seats|

1999 Ford Ranger XLT 4 Banger 5 Speed|Full Tune Up|2/3 IN Drop|Front And Rear Light Tint|Konig Tremor 17X8 Rims|Thrush Turbo Muffler|DJM Calmax Shocks|Coil Pack Mod|03 Front End Conversion|8000k Hids
  #10237  
Old 06-14-2012, 05:17 PM
Fordzilla80 Fordzilla80 is offline
Welcome to FRF!
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 8,954
Default Re: FRF Watercooler / BS Thread VIII

Crap. Today I decided to compile everything about Ashley and I into a short post on a random site I found for people who aren't sure how a possible significant other feels about them.

13 people replied and said that she definitely likes me, and that I shouldn't let her go because she's an absolute sweetheart for leaving notes on my truck, hanging out with me, and just being a great friend.

I'm gonna text her tomorrow and ask her to call me, and then I'm gonna ask her out to somewhere fancy. I haven't given her any signs that I'm interested in her, and I think it's time I change that.
  #10238  
Old 06-14-2012, 05:25 PM
Dub_city714 Dub_city714 is offline
follow on IG @RobbyVMedia
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 653
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordzilla80
Crap. Today I decided to compile everything about Ashley and I into a short post on a random site I found for people who aren't sure how a possible significant other feels about them.

13 people replied and said that she definitely likes me, and that I shouldn't let her go because she's an absolute sweetheart for leaving notes on my truck, hanging out with me, and just being a great friend.

I'm gonna text her tomorrow and ask her to call me, and then I'm gonna ask her out to somewhere fancy. I haven't given her any signs that I'm interested in her, and I think it's time I change that.
Beware of the friend zone
__________________
2001 2wd white, 3" body lift, 3" fabtech spindles, 35" BFG KM2, Procomp absorbers rugged radios, PR-lighting solutions led bars, fiberwerx
  #10239  
Old 06-14-2012, 05:30 PM
Fordzilla80 Fordzilla80 is offline
Welcome to FRF!
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 8,954
Default Re: FRF Watercooler / BS Thread VIII

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dub_city714 View Post
Beware of the friend zone
I'm on my way there if I don't make a move soon. lol.
  #10240  
Old 06-14-2012, 05:31 PM
djfllmn djfllmn is offline
ford dealer parts guy
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 20,946
Send a message via AIM to djfllmn
Default Re: FRF Watercooler / BS Thread VIII

signed the papers tonight and pick the truck up tomorrow evening
__________________
2021 F150 5.0 Screw

Past:18 F150 2.7, 16 F150 5.0, 14 F150 5.0, 07 F150 5.4, 03 Ranger 4.0

Master Certified Ford Parts / Warranty Admin
  #10241  
Old 06-14-2012, 06:01 PM
RoberticusMaximus RoberticusMaximus is offline
<<< Husky the High Dog!
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 7,181
Default Re: FRF Watercooler / BS Thread VIII

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordzilla80 View Post
I'm on my way there if I don't make a move soon. lol.
make a move! make a move!

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by djfllmn View Post
signed the papers tonight and pick the truck up tomorrow evening
awww yeah! congrats!
  #10242  
Old 06-14-2012, 06:01 PM
Baller Baller is offline
Full Size Mod.
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 5,105
Default Re: FRF Watercooler / BS Thread VIII

Quote:
Originally Posted by djfllmn View Post
signed the papers tonight and pick the truck up tomorrow evening
Nice!!
__________________
White 2011 XL Reg Cab | Tint | 2.3L | Daily

2001 Ford F250 4x4 lariat 7.3L | Tint | 5" turbo back exhaust | Riff Raff 6637 intake | Hydra | Glowshift gauges | 6.5 lift | 20x14 | 36x15.50's

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertmcclure View Post
Shit TJ, you are brilliant! I'd buy you a beer if you were here!
  #10243  
Old 06-14-2012, 06:02 PM
Fordzilla80 Fordzilla80 is offline
Welcome to FRF!
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 8,954
Default Re: FRF Watercooler / BS Thread VIII

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertmcclure View Post
make a move! make a move!
I feel so fucking stupid right now it's not even funny.

If I can salvage what we could have had, you better believe I'm gonna make my move.
  #10244  
Old 06-14-2012, 06:04 PM
RoberticusMaximus RoberticusMaximus is offline
<<< Husky the High Dog!
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 7,181
Default Re: FRF Watercooler / BS Thread VIII

Thunder vs Heat! nobody cares about the NBA...

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordzilla80 View Post
I feel so fucking stupid right now it's not even funny.

If I can salvage what we could have had, you better believe I'm gonna make my move.
i like to believe it's never to late. my wife and i had a wierd period. i was an idiot & dated this 'other' girl for a little bit, but i was sure to make my way back to her - the 'love of my life'
  #10245  
Old 06-14-2012, 06:06 PM
Fordzilla80 Fordzilla80 is offline
Welcome to FRF!
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 8,954
Default Re: FRF Watercooler / BS Thread VIII

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertmcclure View Post
i like to believe it's never to late. my wife and i had a wierd period. i was an idiot & dated this 'other' girl for a little bit, but i was sure to make my way back to her - the 'love of my life'
True, but I'd rather not wait and see if it was meant to be.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
FRF Watercooler / BS Thread VII Tom Off Topic 15013 04-28-2012 12:13 AM
FRF Watercooler / BS Thread VI Tom Off Topic 14985 03-09-2012 01:39 PM
FRF Watercooler / BS Thread V Tom Off Topic 14987 02-01-2012 09:46 PM
FRF Watercooler / BS Thread IV Tom Off Topic 15075 12-22-2011 11:46 PM
FRF Watercooler / BS Thread III Tom Off Topic 15158 11-20-2011 09:14 AM