Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Go Back   Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! > >
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Welcome to Ford Ranger Forum

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread

  #4786  
Old 05-18-2012, 11:03 AM
2004xlmiller 2004xlmiller is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 12,689
Default Re: FRF Watercooler / BS Thread VIII

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordzilla80 View Post
She's pretty amazing. There's a pretty big height difference, but that's alright by me.
yup, congrats bro. hope it goes somewhere good..
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99rangerguy View Post
oh nice!

----------

Humboldt County is on!
meh.. lived it. knew growers and everything. nbd lol
  #4787  
Old 05-18-2012, 11:04 AM
RoberticusMaximus RoberticusMaximus is offline
<<< Husky the High Dog!
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 7,181
Default Re: FRF Watercooler / BS Thread VIII

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99rangerguy View Post
Short girls ftw!
i was with a 4'10" girl. it was great. at the time i could lift 100lbs easily ... we had a lot of fun. she was small enough to do it in the ranger!

----------

bored at work!!!!!

----------

So BORED at WORk!!
  #4788  
Old 05-18-2012, 11:08 AM
99rangerguy 99rangerguy is offline
Sold out for a Focus
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,580
Default Re: FRF Watercooler / BS Thread VIII

Im about to go to Pizza Hut, and sign papers. And, maybe drug test.
  #4789  
Old 05-18-2012, 11:08 AM
2004xlmiller 2004xlmiller is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 12,689
Default Re: FRF Watercooler / BS Thread VIII

good luck with that bro..
  #4790  
Old 05-18-2012, 11:09 AM
99rangerguy 99rangerguy is offline
Sold out for a Focus
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,580
Default Re: FRF Watercooler / BS Thread VIII

May 23rd, FREE SLURPEE DAY!
  #4791  
Old 05-18-2012, 11:09 AM
HazardousRanger HazardousRanger is offline
Hazardous to Your Health!
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 9,995
Default Re: FRF Watercooler / BS Thread VIII

morgan..what did you say to me earlier? what is mosheen?
__________________
Ford Ranger Edge Supercab, 2004 3.0 Auto, 2WD, 4.10 Axle 31x10.5x15 BF Goodrich All Terrain T/A KO's


My Truck Is My Mountain Bike's Ride!

Class III hitch, Rhino Bedliner, Almost Maxed T-Bar Crank, Tuff Country Add A Leaf, Custom Low Anchor Points, OEM ('99) Tow Hooks, Pro Comp Offroad Lights , Mustang Dome Light, Clear Corners, Slim Toolbox, Blinker Mod,Cargo Brake Light Mod,Expo Lighted Visors, Ultra Silverstar heads/fogs, Fog/high mod, Reverse/switched lights, Bike Fork Mounts
  #4792  
Old 05-18-2012, 11:09 AM
99rangerguy 99rangerguy is offline
Sold out for a Focus
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,580
Default Re: FRF Watercooler / BS Thread VIII

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2004xlmiller View Post
good luck with that bro..
Thanks, I took a pill an hour ago, that should do the trick.
  #4793  
Old 05-18-2012, 11:18 AM
Fordzilla80 Fordzilla80 is offline
Welcome to FRF!
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 8,954
Default Re: FRF Watercooler / BS Thread VIII

Crap. When I bought the 4x4 posts for my fence, I forgot that the old posts were smaller, and so now I have to completely re-design the way the gate hangs on the post.
  #4794  
Old 05-18-2012, 11:19 AM
99rangerguy 99rangerguy is offline
Sold out for a Focus
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,580
Default Re: FRF Watercooler / BS Thread VIII

That sucks bro. That has happened to me too.
  #4795  
Old 05-18-2012, 11:20 AM
RoberticusMaximus RoberticusMaximus is offline
<<< Husky the High Dog!
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 7,181
Default Re: FRF Watercooler / BS Thread VIII

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordzilla80 View Post
Crap. When I bought the 4x4 posts for my fence, I forgot that the old posts were smaller, and so now I have to completely re-design the way the gate hangs on the post.
it's ok. gives you a chance to build it back better. I over engineered my gates, and they will stand up forever.

i took a whole 8ft panel and made a gate out of it just so i could drive my truck back there if i ever need to. then i have a smaller 3ft gate beside that.
  #4796  
Old 05-18-2012, 12:11 PM
Fordzilla80 Fordzilla80 is offline
Welcome to FRF!
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 8,954
Default Re: FRF Watercooler / BS Thread VIII

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertmcclure View Post
it's ok. gives you a chance to build it back better. I over engineered my gates, and they will stand up forever.

i took a whole 8ft panel and made a gate out of it just so i could drive my truck back there if i ever need to. then i have a smaller 3ft gate beside that.

I'm gonna go all out on this thing. I'm making a shorter panel, and then I'm gonna hinge the crap out of it and do a custom lock setup. It should only cost me about $25.


lol, I left my work phone on the charger at home while I went to Lowe's. Ashley called it, and my mom picked it up. Ashley apologized to her for me being out all night the other night, and my mom said it's alright, and they said something else, and then my mom told Ashley to have a great weekend, and Ashley said the same. I feel so sorry for Ashley, but my mom says she sounds like a really sweet girl.
  #4797  
Old 05-18-2012, 12:16 PM
GhostRanger GhostRanger is offline
Still here
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 371
Default Re: FRF Watercooler / BS Thread VIII

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordzilla80 View Post
I'm gonna go all out on this thing. I'm making a shorter panel, and then I'm gonna hinge the crap out of it and do a custom lock setup. It should only cost me about $25.


lol, I left my work phone on the charger at home while I went to Lowe's. Ashley called it, and my mom picked it up. Ashley apologized to her for me being out all night the other night, and my mom said it's alright, and they said something else, and then my mom told Ashley to have a great weekend, and Ashley said the same. I feel so sorry for Ashley, but my mom says she sounds like a really sweet girl.
What the hell was your mom doing answering YOUR PHONE?
__________________
2004 F-150 FX4 Supercab, Dark Shadow Grey, 5.4 liter Triton V8, Flowmaster Cat Back exhaust, K&N Drop-in, Intake "Gotts" Mod, Edge Programmer, 2.5" Level, Front tow hooks, 33" Falken Rocky Mountain ATS
Future mods: CB Radio, Dual band Ham Radio

The older I get the more I realize it is worthless to worry about tomorrow when you are living today. Love your family and friends, live like there is no tomorrow.
  #4798  
Old 05-18-2012, 12:25 PM
Fordzilla80 Fordzilla80 is offline
Welcome to FRF!
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 8,954
Default Re: FRF Watercooler / BS Thread VIII

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostRanger View Post
What the hell was your mom doing answering YOUR PHONE?
Because she LOVES to invade my privacy. She thinks that just because I live here, anything that belongs to me belongs to her, including the phone I pay for.

She also opens my mail as well.

Just one of the many reasons why I can't stand her.
  #4799  
Old 05-18-2012, 12:26 PM
GhostRanger GhostRanger is offline
Still here
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 371
Default Re: FRF Watercooler / BS Thread VIII

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordzilla80 View Post
Because she LOVES to invade my privacy. She thinks that just because I live here, anything that belongs to me belongs to her, including the phone I pay for.

She also opens my mail as well.

Just one of the many reasons why I can't stand her.
Got it.
__________________
2004 F-150 FX4 Supercab, Dark Shadow Grey, 5.4 liter Triton V8, Flowmaster Cat Back exhaust, K&N Drop-in, Intake "Gotts" Mod, Edge Programmer, 2.5" Level, Front tow hooks, 33" Falken Rocky Mountain ATS
Future mods: CB Radio, Dual band Ham Radio

The older I get the more I realize it is worthless to worry about tomorrow when you are living today. Love your family and friends, live like there is no tomorrow.
  #4800  
Old 05-18-2012, 12:29 PM
Fordzilla80 Fordzilla80 is offline
Welcome to FRF!
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 8,954
Default Re: FRF Watercooler / BS Thread VIII

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostRanger View Post
Got it.
She just asked when I'm gonna bring Ashley over to meet her.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Not even a slim chance of that happening.

My mom used to talk so much trash about Kate, and only because Kate wasn't being honest with me about another guy. As soon as my mom finds out about Ashley's little girl, the shit will fly. I've already explained this to Ashley, but she wants to meet her anyway.

My mom is the biggest hypocrite bible-thumping bitch, and thinks anybody who has premarital sex is going to hell.

I guess I'm going to hell then.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
FRF Watercooler / BS Thread VII Tom Off Topic 15013 04-28-2012 12:13 AM
FRF Watercooler / BS Thread VI Tom Off Topic 14985 03-09-2012 01:39 PM
FRF Watercooler / BS Thread V Tom Off Topic 14987 02-01-2012 09:46 PM
FRF Watercooler / BS Thread IV Tom Off Topic 15075 12-22-2011 11:46 PM
FRF Watercooler / BS Thread III Tom Off Topic 15158 11-20-2011 09:14 AM