Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Go Back   Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! > >
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Welcome to Ford Ranger Forum

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread

  #3031  
Old 05-11-2012, 07:13 PM
Hickfromhell88 Hickfromhell88 is offline
Did You Touch My Drumset?
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 701
Default Re: FRF Watercooler / BS Thread VIII

No demon, nooooooooo

----------

http://eugene.craigslist.org/pts/2984957534.html i want these...
__________________
SOLD!:'98 Ford Ranger 4.0 OHV 4x4 Auto Bone Stock

'02 F150 SUPERCREW CAB FX4 5.4L
Quote:
Originally Posted by machine View Post
LOL that sucks! "Jeremy Hall" sounds to me like it belongs on the side of a long trailer with a race car inside. "JEREMY HALL RACING"
  #3032  
Old 05-11-2012, 07:15 PM
Demon-FX4 Demon-FX4 is offline
I'm a Demon, So F off!
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 6,075
Send a message via Skype™ to Demon-FX4
Default Re: FRF Watercooler / BS Thread VIII

hahahaha for the winter around here and camping as well as going up to silver lake its a must. my cover just doesnt cut it anymore
__________________
2003 FX4 LEVEL II
Quote:
Originally Posted by 03 SB FX4 View Post
My D-max - will pull the Cummin' Stroke it all night long!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99RangerAlfredo View Post
Nooo Demon does badd things to me when no one looks!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdawall View Post
Don't worry I next time I will just buy bolt ons so I can be just like you. Then I can drive around with unpainted fender flares and have a real prerunner
  #3033  
Old 05-11-2012, 07:17 PM
Hickfromhell88 Hickfromhell88 is offline
Did You Touch My Drumset?
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 701
Default Re: FRF Watercooler / BS Thread VIII

well, as long as it gets paited.
__________________
SOLD!:'98 Ford Ranger 4.0 OHV 4x4 Auto Bone Stock

'02 F150 SUPERCREW CAB FX4 5.4L
Quote:
Originally Posted by machine View Post
LOL that sucks! "Jeremy Hall" sounds to me like it belongs on the side of a long trailer with a race car inside. "JEREMY HALL RACING"
  #3034  
Old 05-11-2012, 07:19 PM
Demon-FX4 Demon-FX4 is offline
I'm a Demon, So F off!
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 6,075
Send a message via Skype™ to Demon-FX4
Default Re: FRF Watercooler / BS Thread VIII

oh hell no it aint staying white lol
__________________
2003 FX4 LEVEL II
Quote:
Originally Posted by 03 SB FX4 View Post
My D-max - will pull the Cummin' Stroke it all night long!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99RangerAlfredo View Post
Nooo Demon does badd things to me when no one looks!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdawall View Post
Don't worry I next time I will just buy bolt ons so I can be just like you. Then I can drive around with unpainted fender flares and have a real prerunner
  #3035  
Old 05-11-2012, 07:30 PM
Fordzilla80 Fordzilla80 is offline
Welcome to FRF!
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 8,954
Default Re: FRF Watercooler / BS Thread VIII

I now owe Ashley a grilled steak and home-made mashed potato dinner.
  #3036  
Old 05-11-2012, 07:44 PM
Yeller Yeller is offline
Wow.So cobra.Very Ranger.
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 5,699
Default

Sup guys?

So I'm pretty happy.

Installed K&N drop in in the expedition, and cleaned IAC,MAFS, and TB in the ranger today. Also put some seafoam in the tank. It helped alittle, but still not running 100%. No codes or CEL though!!!

Sent from my iPhone using FRF App
__________________
Chrome Yellow 2001 Ranger Edge 3.0L V6/5spd
  #3037  
Old 05-11-2012, 07:49 PM
Fordzilla80 Fordzilla80 is offline
Welcome to FRF!
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 8,954
Default Re: FRF Watercooler / BS Thread VIII

What an ass-hat. Ashley's little girl has to go to her dad's on Mother's day, and Ashley doesn't get to spend any time with her. You'd think the dad would be nice enough to let the little girl stay with her mom on Mother's day. My dad used to pull the same stupid shit.

I'm staying out of it and not saying much of anything about it to Ashley, but some people are just jerks.
  #3038  
Old 05-11-2012, 07:59 PM
2004 fx4 level II 2004 fx4 level II is offline
sooo fuckin deeeaaadddd
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 7,881
Default Re: FRF Watercooler / BS Thread VIII

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordzilla80 View Post
What an ass-hat. Ashley's little girl has to go to her dad's on Mother's day, and Ashley doesn't get to spend any time with her. You'd think the dad would be nice enough to let the little girl stay with her mom on Mother's day. My dad used to pull the same stupid shit.

I'm staying out of it and not saying much of anything about it to Ashley, but some people are just jerks.
yeah dude!! it's sux!! u really can't say anything!! there's alot of people that's r a-hole!!!!

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlYeller View Post
Sup guys?

So I'm pretty happy.

Installed K&N drop in in the expedition, and cleaned IAC,MAFS, and TB in the ranger today. Also put some seafoam in the tank. It helped alittle, but still not running 100%. No codes or CEL though!!!

Sent from my iPhone using FRF App
hey yeller!! good to hear ur truck runnin better!!
__________________
Fx4 levelII
enough^^ said

t-bar cranked 33x10.5x15 bfg all terrain ko2-15x8 pro comp 7031- blacked out headlight and corners mustang dome Westin brushguard March 2014 TOTM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ford4thot View Post
Yeah fuck Chevy
  #3039  
Old 05-11-2012, 08:04 PM
oops24 oops24 is offline
Ford Tough
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 352
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by richarddhoward

Road Trippin King...for a reason....31 states....95k in the last 4 years. Just on the Ranger, another 8k on my GMC, and another 4k on the gfs. That doesn't include work vehicles...I will get there if called upon lol
That's a lot haha, if distance doesn't matter that's great
__________________
2013 Ford F150 XLT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey2011 View Post
So Matt, I guess you're a purple baby.
  #3040  
Old 05-11-2012, 08:17 PM
Fordzilla80 Fordzilla80 is offline
Welcome to FRF!
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 8,954
Default Re: FRF Watercooler / BS Thread VIII

I went from 37 hours at Kohl's, to 16 hours last week, and now 9 hours this week.

That shit is getting ridiculous. My Men's department is gonna look like shit, and I'm gonna be in charge of fixing one week worth of customer destruction in one night.
  #3041  
Old 05-11-2012, 08:26 PM
Yeller Yeller is offline
Wow.So cobra.Very Ranger.
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 5,699
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2004 fx4 level 2

yeah dude!! it's sux!! u really can't say anything!! there's alot of people that's r a-hole!!!!

----------

hey yeller!! good to hear ur truck runnin better!!
Hey Howard! Yeah, I guess it is. I just wish it was 100% again

Sent from my iPhone using FRF App
__________________
Chrome Yellow 2001 Ranger Edge 3.0L V6/5spd
  #3042  
Old 05-11-2012, 08:56 PM
shizzle8787 shizzle8787 is offline
2 red rangers!
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,729
Default

What's up frf people!

Sent from my ADR6350 using FRF App
__________________
1999 Ford Ranger EXT Cab 3.0 4x4|Toreador Red|Fog lights in grill|K&N Drop In Filter|Throttle Body Spacer|2.5 Inch Dynomax Turbo SS Exhaust Cat-Back|Pro Comp 15x8 Rims|31x10.5 Pro Comp Tires|Clear Black Tails|Clear Front Signals|OHC Install|Explorer Center Console|Bucket Seats|

1999 Ford Ranger XLT 4 Banger 5 Speed|Full Tune Up|2/3 IN Drop|Front And Rear Light Tint|Konig Tremor 17X8 Rims|Thrush Turbo Muffler|DJM Calmax Shocks|Coil Pack Mod|03 Front End Conversion|8000k Hids
  #3043  
Old 05-11-2012, 09:04 PM
Fordzilla80 Fordzilla80 is offline
Welcome to FRF!
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 8,954
Default Re: FRF Watercooler / BS Thread VIII

Quote:
Originally Posted by shizzle8787 View Post
What's up frf people!

Sent from my ADR6350 using FRF App
Tonight is my off night. Usually, I'm on my way to work by now. But now I don't know what to do. lol.

I think I'm gonna try and catch up on my sleep. Y'all have a good night!
  #3044  
Old 05-11-2012, 09:15 PM
shizzle8787 shizzle8787 is offline
2 red rangers!
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,729
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordzilla80

Tonight is my off night. Usually, I'm on my way to work by now. But now I don't know what to do. lol.

I think I'm gonna try and catch up on my sleep. Y'all have a good night!
Lol I Gotta get up at five! Good night!

Sent from my ADR6350 using FRF App
__________________
1999 Ford Ranger EXT Cab 3.0 4x4|Toreador Red|Fog lights in grill|K&N Drop In Filter|Throttle Body Spacer|2.5 Inch Dynomax Turbo SS Exhaust Cat-Back|Pro Comp 15x8 Rims|31x10.5 Pro Comp Tires|Clear Black Tails|Clear Front Signals|OHC Install|Explorer Center Console|Bucket Seats|

1999 Ford Ranger XLT 4 Banger 5 Speed|Full Tune Up|2/3 IN Drop|Front And Rear Light Tint|Konig Tremor 17X8 Rims|Thrush Turbo Muffler|DJM Calmax Shocks|Coil Pack Mod|03 Front End Conversion|8000k Hids
  #3045  
Old 05-11-2012, 10:06 PM
Red31 Red31 is offline
Sellout
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 2,449
Default Re: FRF Watercooler / BS Thread VIII

Im so freakin swaggtastic its ridiculous
__________________
2012 Ford F150 XL
2wd, 3.7 V6
Stock For Now


Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
FRF Watercooler / BS Thread VII Tom Off Topic 15013 04-28-2012 12:13 AM
FRF Watercooler / BS Thread VI Tom Off Topic 14985 03-09-2012 01:39 PM
FRF Watercooler / BS Thread V Tom Off Topic 14987 02-01-2012 09:46 PM
FRF Watercooler / BS Thread IV Tom Off Topic 15075 12-22-2011 11:46 PM
FRF Watercooler / BS Thread III Tom Off Topic 15158 11-20-2011 09:14 AM