Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Go Back   Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! > >
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Welcome to Ford Ranger Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread

  #76  
Old 01-30-2010, 02:25 PM
TurdFX4 TurdFX4 is offline
Sept. 2011 TOTM
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,771
Default

i work at keystone potato products.
http://www.keystonepotato.com/

We were just featured on Modern Marvels on the History Channel on thursday
Reply With Quote
  #77  
Old 01-30-2010, 03:43 PM
davidjsouth davidjsouth is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 548
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurdFX4 View Post
i work at keystone potato products.
http://www.keystonepotato.com/

We were just featured on Modern Marvels on the History Channel on thursday
So are the potatoes I eat from the grocery store (Giant, Walmart, Weis) here in York County Keystone potatoes or not?
__________________
1992 Ford Ranger STX 4x4
4.0 Liter (6 cylinder)
"When I grow up I want to be an F150"
Reply With Quote
  #78  
Old 01-30-2010, 03:48 PM
Lil-Ford Lil-Ford is offline
ordinary ranger
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 183
Default

Millwork contractor , do many commercial and residential sites , restaurants , car dealerships so on , work with , wood, ,metal ,stone , can do flooring,and much more.
Reply With Quote
  #79  
Old 01-30-2010, 09:56 PM
TurdFX4 TurdFX4 is offline
Sept. 2011 TOTM
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,771
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidjsouth View Post
So are the potatoes I eat from the grocery store (Giant, Walmart, Weis) here in York County Keystone potatoes or not?
No. we dehydrate them to make potato flakes and ship them to companies that make instant mash potatoes. But depending on if you by instant mashed potatoes, they might come from us. We also make the potato for inside the Mrs. T's pierogies. and we also do fresh cut products likes fries , dices, and slices. We made all the french fries for the Pa farm show this year. I kinda do a little bit of everything at the plant though, from fresh cut, dehy, maintenance, forklift, and the one day I even wired up the plow lights for our new plow truck. Doesnt pay that great but its close to home and its not customer service like I used to be in
Reply With Quote
  #80  
Old 01-30-2010, 10:17 PM
snakeranger snakeranger is offline
Ranger driver since 2005
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,847
Default

Right now I work Security. I also go to school and I will have my Bachelor's degree this year already. My job as a Security Officer is pretty good. Pays well and has excellent benefits (Medical, dental, vision, paid vacations and holidays, etc.). My job is what pays my ranger!
__________________
Black 2006 Ford Ranger Sport 4X2 Supercab 2-door 3.0L V6
Current Mods:
-LED License plate lights, Interior Dome Lamp
-HID Headlights and Foglamps
-265/75/R16 BF Goodrich All-Terrain tires
-Chrome Step Bars


Join the 06'+ Ford Ranger Sports if you have an 06+ Sport model!
Reply With Quote
  #81  
Old 01-31-2010, 03:38 AM
davidjsouth davidjsouth is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 548
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurdFX4 View Post
No. we dehydrate them to make potato flakes and ship them to companies that make instant mash potatoes. But depending on if you by instant mashed potatoes, they might come from us. We also make the potato for inside the Mrs. T's pierogies. and we also do fresh cut products likes fries , dices, and slices. We made all the french fries for the Pa farm show this year. I kinda do a little bit of everything at the plant though, from fresh cut, dehy, maintenance, forklift, and the one day I even wired up the plow lights for our new plow truck. Doesnt pay that great but its close to home and its not customer service like I used to be in
Yep, had the fries at the PA Farm Show. Costly but good.
__________________
1992 Ford Ranger STX 4x4
4.0 Liter (6 cylinder)
"When I grow up I want to be an F150"
Reply With Quote
  #82  
Old 01-31-2010, 07:35 AM
TurdFX4 TurdFX4 is offline
Sept. 2011 TOTM
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,771
Default

nice, I didnt get to go down this year. I want to go to the sportsman show this year. for like the 5 years Ive said that I wanted to go and never ended up going
Reply With Quote
  #83  
Old 01-31-2010, 10:38 PM
4.0fan 4.0fan is offline
Like the Forums
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 44
Default

Part time senior in high school..Working at Napa Auto Parts for now. Enrolled to Leave for Wyotech in october to get my degree in Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanics and Chassis Fabrication..Love working on cars, and Diesel is where the big bucks is at!
__________________
Never Give In, Never Give Up. Ride Hard, Die Hard
Reply With Quote
  #84  
Old 02-01-2010, 07:36 AM
davidjsouth davidjsouth is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 548
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4.0fan View Post
Part time senior in high school..Working at Napa Auto Parts for now. Enrolled to Leave for Wyotech in october to get my degree in Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanics and Chassis Fabrication..Love working on cars, and Diesel is where the big bucks is at!
You're right. Even Uncle Sam is looking heavy equipment mechanics to work on vehicles over in the desert. Make big bucks! Tax Free!
__________________
1992 Ford Ranger STX 4x4
4.0 Liter (6 cylinder)
"When I grow up I want to be an F150"
Reply With Quote
  #85  
Old 02-01-2010, 09:30 AM
edgerider2002 edgerider2002 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,680
Default

i am a cna. gotta love the nursing field, always a need for it.
Reply With Quote
  #86  
Old 02-01-2010, 11:22 AM
smakes smakes is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,005
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgerider2002 View Post
i am a cna. gotta love the nursing field, always a need for it.
translation : i wash old peoples balls and change bed pans
Reply With Quote
  #87  
Old 02-01-2010, 01:42 PM
TurdFX4 TurdFX4 is offline
Sept. 2011 TOTM
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,771
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by smakes View Post
translation : i wash old peoples balls and change bed pans
not necessarily. depends on where he works. most jobs arent that pretty but its a decent paycheck. you gotta start somewhere. its better to work your way up. it gives you more respect whoever would work underneath you if he decides to further his education.

my girlfriend went from a cna to a lpn and she wouldnt change a thing.
Reply With Quote
  #88  
Old 02-01-2010, 01:44 PM
smakes smakes is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,005
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurdFX4 View Post
not necessarily. depends on where he works. most jobs arent that pretty but its a decent paycheck. you gotta start somewhere. its better to work your way up. it gives you more respect whoever would work underneath you if he decides to further his education.

my girlfriend went from a cna to a lpn and she wouldnt change a thing.
he works at an old fogies home lol
Reply With Quote
  #89  
Old 02-01-2010, 01:53 PM
fordlife fordlife is offline
lifted & open. for now
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 6
Default

i was a certified Grease monkey at Jiffy-lube.
now im an Aviation Electronics Technician awaiting orders to be transferred to a squadron.

Quote:
Originally Posted by talkington View Post
i was working as a helicopter mechanic until the company i was working for went under now i work for my dad selling helicopter parts while im waiting to leave for the navy
when do you leave and whats your rate?
__________________
2004 Edge 2wd 3.0 auto
Goodyear Duratrac 33x12.50's
15x8 DC-1s
3" fabtech spindles, shackle and AAL. rancho 9000xls
intake, exhaust, pullies, xcal2
Reply With Quote
  #90  
Old 02-01-2010, 02:02 PM
TurdFX4 TurdFX4 is offline
Sept. 2011 TOTM
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,771
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by smakes View Post
he works at an old fogies home lol
yeah, and?

he has a reccession proof job. I wish I did. There's always going to be old people and younger people that dont want to put up with their seanile (spelling?) parents. my girlfriend makes over double/hour than what I make

my girlfriend's aunt is a RN, and she makes over 100k a year. with only 2 years of schooling
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search