Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Go Back   Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! > >
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Welcome to Ford Ranger Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread

  #16  
Old 08-02-2011, 08:40 PM
Fordzilla80 Fordzilla80 is offline
Welcome to FRF!
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 8,952
Default Re: Indica!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by webster426 View Post
Once again this "cool guy" is being cool.....good job buddy! Maybe one day you'll have some real friends!
You sir, are an absolute riot. When I read a post from you, I feel like I'm in a bar full of drunk rednecks mumbling incoherently and arguing with each other over tits. But then I laugh even harder when I remember that you're not a drunk redneck.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 08-02-2011, 08:43 PM
99rangerguy 99rangerguy is offline
Sold out for a Focus
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,580
Default Re: Indica!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordzilla80 View Post
You sir, are an absolute riot. When I read a post from you, I feel like I'm in a bar full of drunk rednecks mumbling incoherently and arguing with each other over tits. But then I laugh even harder when I remember that you're not a drunk redneck.
This^
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 08-02-2011, 09:56 PM
klinger86 klinger86 is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,970
Default Re: Indica!?!

Oh lord here we go again.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 08-03-2011, 05:19 AM
webster426 webster426 is offline
Republican
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 336
Default Re: Indica!?!

Mod....is there an ignore button on this site?
__________________
2000 Ranger XLT 3.0L V6

Rancho 9000XL's
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 08-03-2011, 07:53 AM
klinger86 klinger86 is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,970
Default Re: Indica!?!

nope no ignore button...... there are 2 choices either put up with it and ignore on your own or leave....
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 08-03-2011, 08:41 AM
webster426 webster426 is offline
Republican
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 336
Default Re: Indica!?!

Okie dokie
__________________
2000 Ranger XLT 3.0L V6

Rancho 9000XL's
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 08-03-2011, 09:08 AM
JGiddy JGiddy is offline
-
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,682
Default Re: Indica!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordzilla80 View Post
Umm, drugs are bad.
um so is alcohol

Do you have any proof that the OP in that thread asked that question because he was "on drugs"? I've seen FAR dumber posts from drunk posters who admit to being it

Last edited by JGiddy; 08-03-2011 at 09:32 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 08-03-2011, 09:28 AM
webster426 webster426 is offline
Republican
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 336
Default Re: Indica!?!

Thanks JGiddy....I have been all around the world and done more things for this country the most Americans. I am not ashamed of my actions or questions as I continue try to learn as much as possible inorder to better myself and those around me.
__________________
2000 Ranger XLT 3.0L V6

Rancho 9000XL's
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 08-03-2011, 11:48 AM
Fordzilla80 Fordzilla80 is offline
Welcome to FRF!
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 8,952
Default Re: Indica!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGiddy View Post
um so is alcohol

Do you have any proof that the OP in that thread asked that question because he was "on drugs"? I've seen FAR dumber posts from drunk posters who admit to being it
Well tell me this. How often do you troll on internet forums and make absolutely no sense at all? When someone presents a question, and it is answered by 6 different people, yet the person who asked the question rejects the answers, something is off. I don't know what, but in America, assumptions are 100% legal, therefore I made mine. If you don't like my assumption, tough shit.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 08-03-2011, 11:51 AM
JGiddy JGiddy is offline
-
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,682
Default Re: Indica!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordzilla80 View Post
Well tell me this. How often do you troll on internet forums and make absolutely no sense at all? When someone presents a question, and it is answered by 6 different people, yet the person who asked the question rejects the answers, something is off. I don't know what, but in America, assumptions are 100% legal, therefore I made mine. If you don't like my assumption, tough shit.
And if your assumption is dead wrong (which is likely is), tough shit for you.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 08-03-2011, 11:58 AM
Fordzilla80 Fordzilla80 is offline
Welcome to FRF!
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 8,952
Default Re: Indica!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by webster426 View Post
Thanks JGiddy....I have been all around the world and done more things for this country the most Americans. I am not ashamed of my actions or questions as I continue try to learn as much as possible inorder to better myself and those around me.
Your way of learning absolutely defies social norm. You don't learn by rejecting correct answers. I don't know what you've done for this country, and I frankly don't care either. Point is, your recent posts have been completely suspicious, therefore you're gonna keep soliciting the same responses from everyone. It's obvious you're still soliciting responses for your social norm project. Instead of trolling an internet forum, get out and study the social norms of homeless folks and why some tend to mumble incoherently. That would be far more valuable to society than soliciting responses from every day individuals on an internet forum.

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGiddy View Post
And if your assumption is dead wrong (which is likely is), tough shit for you.
Exactly!

Some people think MJ raped kids, some people think he was innocent. The world goes on.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 08-03-2011, 05:28 PM
webster426 webster426 is offline
Republican
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 336
Default Re: Indica!?!

Hey Fordzilla....stop hijacking my thread. This has nothing to do with your insignificance in the world. Remember that thing your mom used to tell you when you were a kid?

If you dont have anything nice to say, dont say it at all! LOL....
__________________
2000 Ranger XLT 3.0L V6

Rancho 9000XL's
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 08-04-2011, 08:22 AM
Fightinirish157 Fightinirish157 is offline
Fightin' Irish
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 818
Send a message via AIM to Fightinirish157
Default Re: Indica!?!

Fordzilla hijack away and then claim its for some paper you need to write...Webster426 is just mad cause he is out of his mind....
__________________
2000 Extended Cab XLT 2WD
3.0 V6 Flex Fuel...Pioneer Deck w/ Pink LCD screen....Mustang Dome with LEDs Thanks BuggMan!
Needs installed:Explorer OHC with Green LEDs

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooleo View Post
A womans butt is like a 9v battery, you know you shouldn't, but eventually you'll stick your tongue on it!
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 08-04-2011, 09:16 AM
naturecakezzz naturecakezzz is offline
black mamba!!!!
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,213
Default Re: Indica!?!

Quote:
And if your assumption is dead wrong (which is likely is), tough shit for you.
Hold up... This guy starts a thread with names of pot and we are not to assume he is high?
__________________
2000 ranger 4.0v6 4x4 ext. Cab with a cap
Mods....
http://www.fordrangerforum.com/proje...start-now.html
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 08-04-2011, 09:55 AM
Acroma Acroma is offline
FRF member.
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 229
Default Re: Indica!?!

Hey, it's 4:19.... anyone got a min?
__________________
1995 Ranger
v6 3.0
4x4
Step-side
Super cab
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search