Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Go Back   Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! > >
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Welcome to Ford Ranger Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread

  #106  
Old 07-21-2011, 05:53 PM
Pasco08 Pasco08 is offline
Hate Slow Drivers
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 776
Default Re: Nervous as hell

Morgon has a point bro maybe try texting her? Sure she understands.
__________________
2014 Ford Focus SE
2003 Ford Ranger XL Silverstar ultra headlights, Dual Exhaust 3.0 V6 LED light bar between tailgate and bumper.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OlYeller View Post
Yes. I will say this, and this is the only time I think I will ever say it, so you better brace yourself.....But, you were right Ricky...
Quote:
Originally Posted by RagerTom View Post
and theres a difference between a smart buy and a "look at my little dick" buy, like a cts-v
Reply With Quote
  #107  
Old 07-21-2011, 05:55 PM
2004xlmiller 2004xlmiller is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 12,689
Default Re: Nervous as hell

yea nothin serious, just small talk. make her laugh.
Reply With Quote
  #108  
Old 07-21-2011, 05:57 PM
Pasco08 Pasco08 is offline
Hate Slow Drivers
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 776
Default Re: Nervous as hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2004xlmiller View Post
yea nothin serious, just small talk. make her laugh.
Maybe ask her how she thought it went?
__________________
2014 Ford Focus SE
2003 Ford Ranger XL Silverstar ultra headlights, Dual Exhaust 3.0 V6 LED light bar between tailgate and bumper.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OlYeller View Post
Yes. I will say this, and this is the only time I think I will ever say it, so you better brace yourself.....But, you were right Ricky...
Quote:
Originally Posted by RagerTom View Post
and theres a difference between a smart buy and a "look at my little dick" buy, like a cts-v
Reply With Quote
  #109  
Old 07-21-2011, 05:58 PM
awk08 awk08 is offline
BLASTED SINCE 1996
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 188
Default Re: Nervous as hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99rangerguy View Post
It didn't go to good man. I don't know what the hell happened. I picked her up, and got really nervous, studdered my words like crazy, and could barely speak. I feel like a total bitch right now.. I've been on plenty of dates, hung out with plenty of girls and never got nervous... I really hope I didn't ruin my chance..
well, you've got 2 outcomes here,....
hope she doesnt find "confidence" attractive, as alot of girls do,
then call and tell her exactly what happened, that you've never experienced anything like this "stuttering words and butterfly's in your stomach" and hope she thinks thats cute,
and tell her you'd like to try it again
__________________
'02 Ranger Supercab, 4.0l, 4x4
Magnaflow catback duals, SB cold air intake
16" Bridgestone Blizzaks, Bilstein HD's

http://kenoconnorracing.com/ for all your 2 & 4 stroke engine atv/bike/sled/jetski needs !!!!
http://www.blasterforum.com/members/awk08-5502/
Reply With Quote
  #110  
Old 07-21-2011, 07:21 PM
99rangerguy 99rangerguy is offline
Sold out for a Focus
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,580
Default Re: Nervous as hell

Well, she told me she had fun. Shes with some of her friends from georgia, so tomorrow ima talk to her about it.
Reply With Quote
  #111  
Old 07-21-2011, 07:22 PM
Yeller Yeller is offline
Wow.So cobra.Very Ranger.
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 5,699
Default Re: Nervous as hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99rangerguy View Post
Well, she told me she had fun. Shes with some of her friends from georgia, so tomorrow ima talk to her about it.
georgia FTW

__________________
Chrome Yellow 2001 Ranger Edge 3.0L V6/5spd
Reply With Quote
  #112  
Old 07-21-2011, 07:27 PM
2004xlmiller 2004xlmiller is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 12,689
Default Re: Nervous as hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlYeller View Post
georgia FTW

gotta love them georgia peaches.
Reply With Quote
  #113  
Old 07-21-2011, 07:27 PM
99rangerguy 99rangerguy is offline
Sold out for a Focus
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,580
Default Re: Nervous as hell

Lol. Hopefully shell hang out with me again. Lol
Reply With Quote
  #114  
Old 07-21-2011, 07:30 PM
Demon-FX4 Demon-FX4 is offline
I'm a Demon, So F off!
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 6,075
Send a message via Skype™ to Demon-FX4
Default Re: Nervous as hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by awk08 View Post
well, you've got 2 outcomes here,....
hope she doesnt find "confidence" attractive, as alot of girls do,
then call and tell her exactly what happened, that you've never experienced anything like this "stuttering words and butterfly's in your stomach" and hope she thinks thats cute,
and tell her you'd like to try it again
out of all my experiances with girls and thats alot. i agree this this 100% she either will think its cute and adorable which is best for u or she will not which means she doesnt really like u. this is a way of knowing how she thinks about u

----------

and if u question my experiances give me ur number and i will text u the many many pics of my ex's or girls i have meet in my life. afew members already have seen. cough cough edgeman
__________________
2003 FX4 LEVEL II
Quote:
Originally Posted by 03 SB FX4 View Post
My D-max - will pull the Cummin' Stroke it all night long!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99RangerAlfredo View Post
Nooo Demon does badd things to me when no one looks!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdawall View Post
Don't worry I next time I will just buy bolt ons so I can be just like you. Then I can drive around with unpainted fender flares and have a real prerunner
Reply With Quote
  #115  
Old 07-21-2011, 07:35 PM
ColinS ColinS is offline
slingin' mud to the sky!
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,252
Default Re: Nervous as hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon-FX4 View Post

and if u question my experiances give me ur number and i will text u the many many pics of my ex's or girls i have meet in my life. afew members already have seen. cough cough edgeman

cough cough me



all i can say is ask her bout it and go for it
__________________
Colin S. AGE: 18
1994 Ford Ranger XLT 4x4 reg. cab 4.0l 5spd, 2" SL , Summit Nomads 15x8, 30x9.5x15 Trail Digger M/T's, cab lights, spray in bed liner, custom tube bumper,

1994 Ford Ranger XLT 2.3l 5spd ext. cab. the loaner truck

1987 Camaro z28 383 to much to list

https://www.facebook.com/colinshriver

http://www.fordrangerforum.com/proje...anger-4x4.html
Reply With Quote
  #116  
Old 07-21-2011, 07:40 PM
Demon-FX4 Demon-FX4 is offline
I'm a Demon, So F off!
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 6,075
Send a message via Skype™ to Demon-FX4
Default Re: Nervous as hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColinS View Post
cough cough me



all i can say is ask her bout it and go for it
oh yea thats right lol
__________________
2003 FX4 LEVEL II
Quote:
Originally Posted by 03 SB FX4 View Post
My D-max - will pull the Cummin' Stroke it all night long!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99RangerAlfredo View Post
Nooo Demon does badd things to me when no one looks!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdawall View Post
Don't worry I next time I will just buy bolt ons so I can be just like you. Then I can drive around with unpainted fender flares and have a real prerunner
Reply With Quote
  #117  
Old 07-21-2011, 07:44 PM
ColinS ColinS is offline
slingin' mud to the sky!
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,252
Default Re: Nervous as hell

demon has "experience" lol
__________________
Colin S. AGE: 18
1994 Ford Ranger XLT 4x4 reg. cab 4.0l 5spd, 2" SL , Summit Nomads 15x8, 30x9.5x15 Trail Digger M/T's, cab lights, spray in bed liner, custom tube bumper,

1994 Ford Ranger XLT 2.3l 5spd ext. cab. the loaner truck

1987 Camaro z28 383 to much to list

https://www.facebook.com/colinshriver

http://www.fordrangerforum.com/proje...anger-4x4.html
Reply With Quote
  #118  
Old 07-21-2011, 07:46 PM
Demon-FX4 Demon-FX4 is offline
I'm a Demon, So F off!
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 6,075
Send a message via Skype™ to Demon-FX4
Default Re: Nervous as hell

lol i just looked and i didnt show u much
__________________
2003 FX4 LEVEL II
Quote:
Originally Posted by 03 SB FX4 View Post
My D-max - will pull the Cummin' Stroke it all night long!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99RangerAlfredo View Post
Nooo Demon does badd things to me when no one looks!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdawall View Post
Don't worry I next time I will just buy bolt ons so I can be just like you. Then I can drive around with unpainted fender flares and have a real prerunner
Reply With Quote
  #119  
Old 07-21-2011, 07:49 PM
Pasco08 Pasco08 is offline
Hate Slow Drivers
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 776
Default Re: Nervous as hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon-FX4 View Post
out of all my experiances with girls and thats alot. i agree this this 100% she either will think its cute and adorable which is best for u or she will not which means she doesnt really like u. this is a way of knowing how she thinks about u

----------

and if u question my experiances give me ur number and i will text u the many many pics of my ex's or girls i have meet in my life. afew members already have seen. cough cough edgeman
I can attest to this this broski is a playa
__________________
2014 Ford Focus SE
2003 Ford Ranger XL Silverstar ultra headlights, Dual Exhaust 3.0 V6 LED light bar between tailgate and bumper.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OlYeller View Post
Yes. I will say this, and this is the only time I think I will ever say it, so you better brace yourself.....But, you were right Ricky...
Quote:
Originally Posted by RagerTom View Post
and theres a difference between a smart buy and a "look at my little dick" buy, like a cts-v
Reply With Quote
  #120  
Old 07-21-2011, 07:49 PM
ColinS ColinS is offline
slingin' mud to the sky!
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,252
Default Re: Nervous as hell

theres more!!!!
__________________
Colin S. AGE: 18
1994 Ford Ranger XLT 4x4 reg. cab 4.0l 5spd, 2" SL , Summit Nomads 15x8, 30x9.5x15 Trail Digger M/T's, cab lights, spray in bed liner, custom tube bumper,

1994 Ford Ranger XLT 2.3l 5spd ext. cab. the loaner truck

1987 Camaro z28 383 to much to list

https://www.facebook.com/colinshriver

http://www.fordrangerforum.com/proje...anger-4x4.html
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hell has frozen over Cdy291 3.0 Vulcan Tech 17 04-02-2011 02:09 PM
What the hell...How did this happen? jighead Vehicle Snapshots 31 03-24-2011 06:40 PM
how in hell do i pull this off? Tanner B Exterior Tech 4 03-01-2011 08:17 PM
what the hell is this? Clinton 4.0 SOHC / 4.0 OHV Tech 3 08-14-2010 07:08 PM
Steam behind firewall makes me nervous skier4x4 General Tech 2 06-07-2009 09:55 PM