Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Go Back   Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! > >
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Welcome to Ford Ranger Forum

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread

  #1  
Old 07-17-2011, 12:41 AM
Pasco08 Pasco08 is offline
Hate Slow Drivers
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 776
Default Casey Anthoney Free..........

http://news.yahoo.com/casey-anthony-...042056110.html
__________________
2014 Ford Focus SE
2003 Ford Ranger XL Silverstar ultra headlights, Dual Exhaust 3.0 V6 LED light bar between tailgate and bumper.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OlYeller View Post
Yes. I will say this, and this is the only time I think I will ever say it, so you better brace yourself.....But, you were right Ricky...
Quote:
Originally Posted by RagerTom View Post
and theres a difference between a smart buy and a "look at my little dick" buy, like a cts-v
  #2  
Old 07-17-2011, 02:44 AM
kansasboy91 kansasboy91 is offline
M1911A1 need I say more?
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 292
Default Re: Casey Anthoney Free..........

I see her as not guilty. Do I think she did it or was involved, yes I do. But, it is the responsiblity of the police and proscuter to provide enough evidence to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that she is guilty. The system failed the police were there they could have known about it sooner but they FAILED. This is all because of democrates lol. Just had to say it.
__________________

THEN:2007 Ford Ranger XL, Pueblo Gold 3.0 Vulcan, 5 Speed, 2WD
NOW:2003 Ford Escape Limited 4X4 fully loaded... Needed something cheaper and easier to use in my life cause moving to go to college in a metro with my fiance...
  #3  
Old 07-17-2011, 10:47 AM
Fordzilla80 Fordzilla80 is offline
Welcome to FRF!
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 8,952
Default Re: Casey Anthoney Free..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by kansasboy91 View Post
But, it is the responsibility of the detectives to provide enough evidence to prove beyond reasonable doubt that she is guilty.
Fixed for accuracy. The Prosecution simply presents and theorizes what the detectives found.
  #4  
Old 07-17-2011, 11:09 AM
schultzkenneth schultzkenneth is offline
Same Stuff, Different Day
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 455
Default Re: Casey Anthoney Free..........

All i'm going to say is. The judicial system worked. Someone who could not be proved guilty was set free. Though the prosecutor(s) and detectives and others involved did not do their job. I think she did it as much as the next guy, but you can't put someone in jail on a hunch. That's the great thing about America.
__________________

1997 Ford Ranger XLT, 2.3L I4, Auto, 2wd, Regular Cab, 91k miles. 7.5in 4.10 Open Rear Axle

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireRanger View Post
Experience is useless if it is wrong, and there's a lot of experienced morons.
Keep the air in the spare, and the bag in the wheel - Adam Carolla
  #5  
Old 07-17-2011, 11:13 AM
STL STL is offline
...............

 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 23,398
Default Re: Casey Anthoney Free..........

Yay now we can resume our lives and focus are attention on changing laws to prevent something like this again.

Wish all those people who have been camping outside the jail. Would put their anger to use by getting laws changed instead of acting like idiots.
__________________
2005 Edge

  #6  
Old 07-17-2011, 11:17 AM
01_ranger_4x4 01_ranger_4x4 is offline
OIF Veteran

 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 6,043
Default Re: Casey Anthoney Free..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by schultzkenneth View Post
All i'm going to say is. The judicial system worked. Someone who could not be proved guilty was set free. Though the prosecutor(s) and detectives and others involved did not do their job. I think she did it as much as the next guy, but you can't put someone in jail on a hunch. That's the great thing about America.
I agree 100% with this. Regardless of whether or not YOU think she did it, 12 jurors that sat through the entire trial, heard facts and evidence that non of us did were not convinced beyond reasonable doubt that she did it. It pisses me off when people say the justice system failed in this trial because it didnt, it worked exactly the way its supposed to.
__________________
2001 Ranger 4x4 Stepside
-RCD Suspension lift
-33x12.5 BFG KM2's on Mickey Thomson classic locks
-4:56 gears
-Auburn gear LS
-James Duff traction bars
-Headers
-Flowmaster duals
-SCT X-Cal2 and some small exterior mods

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2321189

2005 F-150 Lariat 4x4
-LED third brake light
-Weathertech floor liners
-Edge tuner
  #7  
Old 07-17-2011, 11:19 AM
Pasco08 Pasco08 is offline
Hate Slow Drivers
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 776
Default Re: Casey Anthoney Free..........

TO Each there own i suppose everyone is entitled to there own opinion.
__________________
2014 Ford Focus SE
2003 Ford Ranger XL Silverstar ultra headlights, Dual Exhaust 3.0 V6 LED light bar between tailgate and bumper.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OlYeller View Post
Yes. I will say this, and this is the only time I think I will ever say it, so you better brace yourself.....But, you were right Ricky...
Quote:
Originally Posted by RagerTom View Post
and theres a difference between a smart buy and a "look at my little dick" buy, like a cts-v
  #8  
Old 07-17-2011, 11:20 AM
STL STL is offline
...............

 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 23,398
Default Re: Casey Anthoney Free..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasco08 View Post
TO Each there own i suppose everyone is entitled to there own opinion.
Their


I suppose you feel the justice system failed?
__________________
2005 Edge

  #9  
Old 07-17-2011, 11:22 AM
Pasco08 Pasco08 is offline
Hate Slow Drivers
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 776
Default Re: Casey Anthoney Free..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by STL View Post
Their


I suppose you feel the justice system failed?

Yes very much so and that's my opinion it may of worked but at what cost? That little girl still hasn't got any Justice.
__________________
2014 Ford Focus SE
2003 Ford Ranger XL Silverstar ultra headlights, Dual Exhaust 3.0 V6 LED light bar between tailgate and bumper.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OlYeller View Post
Yes. I will say this, and this is the only time I think I will ever say it, so you better brace yourself.....But, you were right Ricky...
Quote:
Originally Posted by RagerTom View Post
and theres a difference between a smart buy and a "look at my little dick" buy, like a cts-v
  #10  
Old 07-17-2011, 11:26 AM
STL STL is offline
...............

 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 23,398
Default Re: Casey Anthoney Free..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasco08 View Post
Yes very much so and that's my opinion it may of worked but at what cost? That little girl still hasn't got any Justice.
I would suggest getting some law books. Finding ones that talk about probable cause and reasonable doubt would be great starters.

How can you convict someone when you have no DNA from them No finger prints?
Ya she waited 30 days and was partying. With NO physical evidence. You can't try to convict someone based on emotion of the jury.
__________________
2005 Edge

  #11  
Old 07-17-2011, 11:28 AM
FireRanger FireRanger is offline
Blinded by the light
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 7,674
Send a message via AIM to FireRanger
Default Re: Casey Anthoney Free..........

Common sense says yes she did it. And common sense is all we need when we're not sitting on a jury. But the courts require more than "well duh, of course she did it" and apparently that wasn't there.

People get away with crimes due to a lack of conclusive evidence all the time. That isn't a failure of the justice system. It is a success of the criminal.
__________________
(Formerly)
FireRanger
2003 Edge 4.0 4wd

How to: Aux light wiring, relays, & fuses
Info: 300+ intake threads here on FRF
Info: HID Projectors
How To: NO HEAT Troubleshooting Guide
  #12  
Old 07-17-2011, 11:32 AM
Pasco08 Pasco08 is offline
Hate Slow Drivers
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 776
Default Re: Casey Anthoney Free..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by STL View Post
I would suggest getting some law books. Finding ones that talk about probable cause and reasonable doubt would be great starters.

How can you convict someone when you have no DNA from them No finger prints?
Ya she waited 30 days and was partying. With NO physical evidence. You can't try to convict someone based on emotion of the jury.
Nice that your talking down on me because i disagree with you. No normal human sane parent is going to wait 30 fucking days to report there child missing. If you think that is perfectly ok then there is just something very very wrong up there with you. I find it odd your trying to defend this lady. By the way they had probable cause if they didn't they wouldn't of aressted her probable cause has nothing to do with the Trial SMH. Maybe it is you that needs the Law books. And there was Pyscial Evidence.

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireRanger View Post
Common sense says yes she did it. And common sense is all we need when we're not sitting on a jury. But the courts require more than "well duh, of course she did it" and apparently that wasn't there.

People get away with crimes due to a lack of conclusive evidence all the time. That isn't a failure of the justice system. It is a success of the criminal.
x2
__________________
2014 Ford Focus SE
2003 Ford Ranger XL Silverstar ultra headlights, Dual Exhaust 3.0 V6 LED light bar between tailgate and bumper.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OlYeller View Post
Yes. I will say this, and this is the only time I think I will ever say it, so you better brace yourself.....But, you were right Ricky...
Quote:
Originally Posted by RagerTom View Post
and theres a difference between a smart buy and a "look at my little dick" buy, like a cts-v
  #13  
Old 07-17-2011, 11:36 AM
Jimmeh Jimmeh is offline
I am THE Hank Hill.
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,085
Send a message via AIM to Jimmeh
Default Re: Casey Anthoney Free..........

This is thread worthy?
__________________
92 Ford Ranger Supercab XLT 4X4.
Not a ton done to it, but it's nowhere near finished
05 Chevy Silverado 1500 W/T 4X4
Way too much done to list and it's also not even close to done

"The only woman I'm pimping from now on is Sweet Lady Propane. And I'm tricking her out all over this town."
  #14  
Old 07-17-2011, 11:37 AM
FireRanger FireRanger is offline
Blinded by the light
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 7,674
Send a message via AIM to FireRanger
Default Re: Casey Anthoney Free..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasco08 View Post
Nice that your talking down on me because i disagree with you. No normal human sane parent is going to wait 30 fucking days to report there child missing. If you think that is perfectly ok then there is just something very very wrong up there with you. I find it odd your trying to defend this lady. By the way they had probable cause if they didn't they wouldn't of aressted her probable cause has nothing to do with the Trial SMH. Maybe it is you that needs the Law books. And there was Pyscial Evidence.
Well when you say something that is completely wrong, then contradict yourself in the following reply, that tends to make people reply negatively. He's not "talking down on you". He's stating simple correct information. If you can't comprehend it, that isn't his fault. You're also putting a bunch of words in his mouth that he never said, which is no surprise either. Pretty sure you're going to lose this one too.
__________________
(Formerly)
FireRanger
2003 Edge 4.0 4wd

How to: Aux light wiring, relays, & fuses
Info: 300+ intake threads here on FRF
Info: HID Projectors
How To: NO HEAT Troubleshooting Guide
  #15  
Old 07-17-2011, 11:38 AM
Pasco08 Pasco08 is offline
Hate Slow Drivers
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 776
Default Re: Casey Anthoney Free..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmeh View Post
This is thread worthy?
This is Post Worthy?
__________________
2014 Ford Focus SE
2003 Ford Ranger XL Silverstar ultra headlights, Dual Exhaust 3.0 V6 LED light bar between tailgate and bumper.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OlYeller View Post
Yes. I will say this, and this is the only time I think I will ever say it, so you better brace yourself.....But, you were right Ricky...
Quote:
Originally Posted by RagerTom View Post
and theres a difference between a smart buy and a "look at my little dick" buy, like a cts-v
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Perfect Song for Casey Anthony Lee_T413 Off Topic 0 07-14-2011 08:50 PM
Casey Lee Anthony trial Verdict...... Pasco08 Off Topic 152 07-13-2011 10:05 PM
Craigslist / eBay Find: Free gf brinker88 Humorous Classified Finds 18 07-07-2011 11:21 PM
Free Forum ? 90fordranger Music/Movies/Computers/etc. 3 05-17-2010 02:38 PM
Want to Buy: Anything Free - PA Kipper Misc Items 2 05-12-2010 05:45 PM