Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Go Back   Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! > >
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Welcome to Ford Ranger Forum

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread

  #16  
Old 07-17-2011, 11:39 AM
01_ranger_4x4 01_ranger_4x4 is offline
OIF Veteran

 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 6,043
Default Re: Casey Anthoney Free..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasco08 View Post
Nice that your talking down on me because i disagree with you. No normal human sane parent is going to wait 30 fucking days to report there child missing. If you think that is perfectly ok then there is just something very very wrong up there with you. I find it odd your trying to defend this lady. By the way they had probable cause if they didn't they wouldn't of aressted her probable cause has nothing to do with the Trial SMH. Maybe it is you that needs the Law books. And there was Pyscial Evidence.
probable cause is not the same as reasonable doubt.
__________________
2001 Ranger 4x4 Stepside
-RCD Suspension lift
-33x12.5 BFG KM2's on Mickey Thomson classic locks
-4:56 gears
-Auburn gear LS
-James Duff traction bars
-Headers
-Flowmaster duals
-SCT X-Cal2 and some small exterior mods

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2321189

2005 F-150 Lariat 4x4
-LED third brake light
-Weathertech floor liners
-Edge tuner
  #17  
Old 07-17-2011, 11:42 AM
Pasco08 Pasco08 is offline
Hate Slow Drivers
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 776
Default Re: Casey Anthoney Free..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireRanger View Post
Well when you say something that is completely wrong, then contradict yourself in the following reply, that tends to make people reply negatively. He's not "talking down on you". He's stating simple correct information. If you can't comprehend it, that isn't his fault. You're also putting a bunch of words in his mouth that he never said, which is no surprise either. Pretty sure you're going to lose this one too.
How did i Condritict myself? OR put words in his mouth? I said to each there own everyone is entitled to there own opinion and then he assumed my position and i confirmed it with what i had said. Do you read the posts before you post or do you just blindly post?

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01_ranger_4x4 View Post
probable cause is not the same as reasonable doubt.
He Said Probable Cause......

----------

Not trying to start anything but if you two are going to come down on me for no reason then that is on you not i this time.
__________________
2014 Ford Focus SE
2003 Ford Ranger XL Silverstar ultra headlights, Dual Exhaust 3.0 V6 LED light bar between tailgate and bumper.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OlYeller View Post
Yes. I will say this, and this is the only time I think I will ever say it, so you better brace yourself.....But, you were right Ricky...
Quote:
Originally Posted by RagerTom View Post
and theres a difference between a smart buy and a "look at my little dick" buy, like a cts-v
  #18  
Old 07-17-2011, 11:53 AM
FireRanger FireRanger is offline
Blinded by the light
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 7,674
Send a message via AIM to FireRanger
Default Re: Casey Anthoney Free..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasco08 View Post
How did i Condritict myself?
You complained that it was a failure of the justice system and went on a rant about STL saying it was not a failure. I said it was not a failure and you agreed with me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasco08 View Post
OR put words in his mouth?
Easily. I'll quote it all for you. STL said "How can you convict someone when you have no DNA from them No finger prints? Ya she waited 30 days and was partying. With NO physical evidence. You can't try to convict someone based on emotion of the jury."

YOU said: "If you think that is perfectly ok then there is just something very very wrong up there with you. I find it odd your trying to defend this lady." In case your reading skills are a little off, that is not at all anything like what STL said. You chose to make it something it wasn't in order to have some dramatic argument against him. Too bad everyone else can read.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasco08 View Post
Do you read the posts before you post or do you just blindly post?
Yes I do. That's why I don't make up things that were never said, accuse people of things they didn't say, or make statements that are blindly wrong. Unlike. for example, you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasco08 View Post
Not trying to start anything but if you two are going to come down on me for no reason then that is on you not i this time.
Fortunately, there is a reason and the reason is you. Another example below...


Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasco08 View Post
He Said Probable Cause......
Actually no. He said "I would suggest getting some law books. Finding ones that talk about probable cause and reasonable doubt would be great starters.
__________________
(Formerly)
FireRanger
2003 Edge 4.0 4wd

How to: Aux light wiring, relays, & fuses
Info: 300+ intake threads here on FRF
Info: HID Projectors
How To: NO HEAT Troubleshooting Guide
  #19  
Old 07-17-2011, 11:57 AM
mransr mransr is offline
Ford Truck Driver
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 88
Default Re: Casey Anthoney Free..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by STL View Post
How can you convict someone when you have no DNA from them No finger prints?

therein lies the problem...people have been convicted of crimes for 100's of years without DNA or the like, but IMO, due to the flood of crime solving TV shows and media coverage everyone seems to think you HAVE TO HAVE DNA evidence to convict, and that simply isn't the case

what this case shows, more than anything, is "professional jurors" should be used for cases like this. Not random people off the street that can afford to be away from work for weeks or months...and before anybody says it; a "jury of peers" and professional juries aren't mutually exclusive...

My opinion is she got off because the jurors didn't know the difference between "reasonable doubt" and "absolute certainty"...just like the OJ jurors
__________________
mike

2002 Ranger XLT Supercab; 2WD, 4.0, Automatic
  #20  
Old 07-17-2011, 12:01 PM
Pasco08 Pasco08 is offline
Hate Slow Drivers
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 776
Default Re: Casey Anthoney Free..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireRanger View Post
You complained that it was a failure of the justice system and went on a rant about STL saying it was not a failure. I said it was not a failure and you agreed with me.



Easily. I'll quote it all for you. STL said "How can you convict someone when you have no DNA from them No finger prints? Ya she waited 30 days and was partying. With NO physical evidence. You can't try to convict someone based on emotion of the jury."

YOU said: "If you think that is perfectly ok then there is just something very very wrong up there with you. I find it odd your trying to defend this lady." In case your reading skills are a little off, that is not at all anything like what STL said. You chose to make it something it wasn't in order to have some dramatic argument against him. Too bad everyone else can read.


Yes I do. That's why I don't make up things that were never said, accuse people of things they didn't say, or make statements that are blindly wrong. Unlike. for example, you.


Fortunately, there is a reason and the reason is you. Another example below...



Actually no. He said "I would suggest getting some law books. Finding ones that talk about probable cause and reasonable doubt would be great starters.
LMFAO you qoute me and then leave out 90% of it BAHAHAHAHA I said if you think its perfectly ok to leave your child and not report yoru child missing for 30 days then there is something wrong. I also agreed with you on the point that the Criminals won. Now whos putting words in who's mouth? You have proven to trying to just start random crap like always. Come back when you actually have something and you don't have to butcher my posts to try and make your point. Your also extreamly Foolish you qouted something that clearly shows i was right LMFAO. Your also clearly proving that your just trying to start shit with me.
__________________
2014 Ford Focus SE
2003 Ford Ranger XL Silverstar ultra headlights, Dual Exhaust 3.0 V6 LED light bar between tailgate and bumper.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OlYeller View Post
Yes. I will say this, and this is the only time I think I will ever say it, so you better brace yourself.....But, you were right Ricky...
Quote:
Originally Posted by RagerTom View Post
and theres a difference between a smart buy and a "look at my little dick" buy, like a cts-v

Last edited by Pasco08; 07-17-2011 at 12:04 PM.
  #21  
Old 07-17-2011, 12:07 PM
FireRanger FireRanger is offline
Blinded by the light
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 7,674
Send a message via AIM to FireRanger
Default Re: Casey Anthoney Free..........

hahaha. That's the best you can do? The parts of your posts I left out had no meaningful content. If you would prefer I clog the whole thread up with repeated quotes of your incompetent babbling non-sense, I can do that. It will make you look just as wrong as the abridged version. Trust me, you make my point for me with very little effort on my part.

BTW, everything you said IS all there in black and white. I don't need to quote it. It's all 4" above it where everyone will have already read it. I didn't hide it, you already blabbed it out for the world to see.
__________________
(Formerly)
FireRanger
2003 Edge 4.0 4wd

How to: Aux light wiring, relays, & fuses
Info: 300+ intake threads here on FRF
Info: HID Projectors
How To: NO HEAT Troubleshooting Guide
  #22  
Old 07-17-2011, 12:11 PM
Pasco08 Pasco08 is offline
Hate Slow Drivers
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 776
Default Re: Casey Anthoney Free..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireRanger View Post
hahaha. That's the best you can do? The parts of your posts I left out had no meaningful content. If you would prefer I clog the whole thread up with repeated quotes of your incompetent babbling non-sense, I can do that. It will make you look just as wrong as the abridged version. Trust me, you make my point for me with very little effort on my part.

BTW, everything you said IS all there in black and white. I don't need to quote it. It's all 4" above it where everyone will have already read it. I didn't hide it, you already blabbed it out for the world to see.
LMFAO your sad you leave out the parts that matter and say it isn't important your pathetic. Just going to add you to the ignore list so i don't have to see your Drible anymore.
__________________
2014 Ford Focus SE
2003 Ford Ranger XL Silverstar ultra headlights, Dual Exhaust 3.0 V6 LED light bar between tailgate and bumper.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OlYeller View Post
Yes. I will say this, and this is the only time I think I will ever say it, so you better brace yourself.....But, you were right Ricky...
Quote:
Originally Posted by RagerTom View Post
and theres a difference between a smart buy and a "look at my little dick" buy, like a cts-v
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Perfect Song for Casey Anthony Lee_T413 Off Topic 0 07-14-2011 08:50 PM
Casey Lee Anthony trial Verdict...... Pasco08 Off Topic 152 07-13-2011 10:05 PM
Craigslist / eBay Find: Free gf brinker88 Humorous Classified Finds 18 07-07-2011 11:21 PM
Free Forum ? 90fordranger Music/Movies/Computers/etc. 3 05-17-2010 02:38 PM
Want to Buy: Anything Free - PA Kipper Misc Items 2 05-12-2010 05:45 PM