Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Go Back   Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! > >
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Welcome to Ford Ranger Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread

  #1  
Old 07-05-2011, 11:23 AM
Pasco08 Pasco08 is offline
Hate Slow Drivers
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 776
Default Casey Lee Anthony trial Verdict......

Wow Casey Anthony is Not guilty...... Holy hell.

On the Murder 1 and manslaughter as well as neglect all not guilty. However they found her Guilty of lying and withholding Evidence from law enforcement.
__________________
2014 Ford Focus SE
2003 Ford Ranger XL Silverstar ultra headlights, Dual Exhaust 3.0 V6 LED light bar between tailgate and bumper.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OlYeller View Post
Yes. I will say this, and this is the only time I think I will ever say it, so you better brace yourself.....But, you were right Ricky...
Quote:
Originally Posted by RagerTom View Post
and theres a difference between a smart buy and a "look at my little dick" buy, like a cts-v
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-05-2011, 11:26 AM
doyouquaxu doyouquaxu is offline
Almost ******
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 7,480
Default Re: Casey Lee Anthony trial Verdict......

didn't see that one coming. people on florida juries can't be too bright.
__________________
Why does everyone think prerunners just jump stuff?


Please click HERE to watch this video!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-05-2011, 11:27 AM
Fordzilla80 Fordzilla80 is offline
Welcome to FRF!
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 8,952
Default Re: Casey Lee Anthony trial Verdict......

Fucking inbred ass Florida idiots. I seriously hate this state. I hope Casey Anthony rots in life for this.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 07-05-2011, 11:32 AM
Pasco08 Pasco08 is offline
Hate Slow Drivers
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 776
Default Re: Casey Lee Anthony trial Verdict......

Its total horseshit and the state needs to appeal this the entire family has to be involved they were all lying on the stand.
__________________
2014 Ford Focus SE
2003 Ford Ranger XL Silverstar ultra headlights, Dual Exhaust 3.0 V6 LED light bar between tailgate and bumper.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OlYeller View Post
Yes. I will say this, and this is the only time I think I will ever say it, so you better brace yourself.....But, you were right Ricky...
Quote:
Originally Posted by RagerTom View Post
and theres a difference between a smart buy and a "look at my little dick" buy, like a cts-v
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 07-05-2011, 11:38 AM
Fordzilla80 Fordzilla80 is offline
Welcome to FRF!
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 8,952
Default Re: Casey Lee Anthony trial Verdict......

She may not be getting jail time, but for the rest of her life, if nobody assassinates her first, she will still have the majority of America against her.

The whole problem is the fact that the actual solid evidence was not at the Anthony residence, it was at her friend's houses. Neither side prevented a solid case, and the jury obviously has the common sense of a peanut. Actually, I take that back, a peanut is much smarter.

It does NOT matter if you did not kill your kid, if you cover up your kids location, and have no idea where your child is, you are still neglecting your child. She LEFT her child, and that is 100% child abuse. The jury obviously does not understand the law.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 07-05-2011, 11:38 AM
Rango88 Rango88 is offline
N/A
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 9,031
Default Re: Casey Lee Anthony trial Verdict......

wow i just read the case info (didnt know this was going on till now) how f**ked up of a case, 31 days missing and suddenl the mother is like Opps I forgot my daughter has been missing. I hope she enjoys a manicure with Aileen Wuornos in hell.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 07-05-2011, 11:39 AM
Pbav8tor Pbav8tor is offline
Flyin High

 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,868
Default Re: Casey Lee Anthony trial Verdict......

It was because all of the homicide charges carried the Death Penality.
__________________
03 RANGER EDGE 3.0
60/40 Seat Mod, Expo Full Console, Expo Mod Diff Cover, Thunderbolt Signal Mirrors, Flowmaster, Billet Grills, One Piece Halo Projector Headlights, HID Fogs w/Halos,
LED Lightbar, Euro Taillights, Interior Accents Painted, OHC, Indigo Cluster, 7" LCD Headunit, Mustang Dome Light, Manik Brush Guard
PNW CREW
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 07-05-2011, 11:41 AM
brett20 brett20 is offline
BEASTTTT MODEEEE
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 2,215
Send a message via Yahoo to brett20
Default Re: Casey Lee Anthony trial Verdict......

wow florida fucked up big time on letting her go, i was watching this case the whole time my mom was in the hospital, the jury fucked up BIG TIME on this one
__________________
2013 f150 fx4 ecoboost. Couple mods
SOLD 2002 silver frost 3.slow xlt.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 07-05-2011, 11:44 AM
Pasco08 Pasco08 is offline
Hate Slow Drivers
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 776
Default Re: Casey Lee Anthony trial Verdict......

ITs un-fucking believable to be honest.

----------

The defense lawyer just called us all ignorant and stupid and saying that we "assionaited" her and that we created a witch hunt.
__________________
2014 Ford Focus SE
2003 Ford Ranger XL Silverstar ultra headlights, Dual Exhaust 3.0 V6 LED light bar between tailgate and bumper.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OlYeller View Post
Yes. I will say this, and this is the only time I think I will ever say it, so you better brace yourself.....But, you were right Ricky...
Quote:
Originally Posted by RagerTom View Post
and theres a difference between a smart buy and a "look at my little dick" buy, like a cts-v
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 07-05-2011, 11:49 AM
Fordzilla80 Fordzilla80 is offline
Welcome to FRF!
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 8,952
Default Re: Casey Lee Anthony trial Verdict......

I shut the TV off. All I see when Baez talks is a big heap of shit falling out.

Her day isn't over yet, emotions have run high in this case.

I'm surprised we haven't seen a riot like the one in LA in 1992, just with moms instead of african americans.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 07-05-2011, 11:54 AM
Rango88 Rango88 is offline
N/A
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 9,031
Default Re: Casey Lee Anthony trial Verdict......

Wheres those westboro church ba*ta*ds for cases like these?????? Protest evident murderers not Soldiers funeral stupid f**kers.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 07-05-2011, 11:57 AM
Decepticon Decepticon is offline
Black & Orange
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 441
Default Re: Casey Lee Anthony trial Verdict......

HOW CAN YOU SAY OUR JUDICIAL SYSTEM FAILED??? It just worked exactly how it was designed, verdicts are based on evidence and must be proved beyond a reasonable doubt. THERE WAS NO EVIDENCE. Bottom line. Did she do it? Who knows. The point is, shes "not guilty" because nothing could be proved. Thank God that our system is based on evidence. In any other country, they would remove your hands, kill your family, or put a bullet through your head, based on a belief or a report. Thank God our system was designed by men smarter than we.
__________________
1999 Ranger XLT V6 4.0 Orange
EXTERIOR:
- Black signals & Corners (not tinted) | Clear Headlights | silverstar Ultra Bulbs | Black Taillight covers | Painted Black Grille/Valance | Painted black top step on rear bumper | Painted black exhuast & aftermarket Tip | Painted black emblems | Black toolbox | Decepticon Ford badges | 20% tint

INTERIOR:
- JVC Head unit | 4 Kicker door speakers | LED white floor lights |
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 07-05-2011, 11:58 AM
merlin215 merlin215 is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 723
Default Re: Casey Lee Anthony trial Verdict......

That poor kid never had a chance . Her mother never called anyone when she was missing ? What kind of a human being is she ?
__________________
Merlin215

2010 Ford Ranger 4 wheel drive
Black
XLT Power Group package
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 07-05-2011, 12:00 PM
01B3000 01B3000 is offline
Needs moar chrome....
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,319
Default Re: Casey Lee Anthony trial Verdict......

The defense lawer got real happy when he won the case. You know he's gettin a whole shitlooad of moneyof that, but he's such a prick. Calling the general public ignorant.
__________________
2001 Mazda B-3000 CabPlus "FX2 Off Road"| 3.0 | 5 SPD | 3 In Spindle Lift | Belltech Shackles | UltraGauge |Alpine Head / 10" Kicker Setup | Air Box Mod | Add-A-Leaf| Thrush Welded B4 Rear Wheel | Kobalt Box | Cobra 19 DX IV | Custom PA Speaker | Front/Rear Tow Receiver | 2X Aux Lights | Hideaway Strobes | Back Rack Safety Rack | Amber LED Strobes | Blue LED Strobes | 265/75/R16 General Grabber AT2's
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clinton View Post
I like little girls...........
RIP Jason
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 07-05-2011, 12:05 PM
doyouquaxu doyouquaxu is offline
Almost ******
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 7,480
Default Re: Casey Lee Anthony trial Verdict......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decepticon View Post
Thank God our system was designed by men smarter than we.
i believe those who designed the system were smarter than we as a nation are now, no doubt about that. but i feel that this country has developed as a whole into such a bunch of pussies that we're too afraid to voice our first amendment right of free speech because other fucking pussies are sue happy money mongers that look for any opportunity to haul someone's ass to court and fuck their life up. we need the death penalty, we need to look out for #1 (ourselves) instead of sending millions in aid to other countries. the reason our country is so fucked and the government in every state and in DC is failing is because people as a whole are fucking stupid.

in this day and age, the scariest thing you can ever encounter is a trial by your peers.
__________________
Why does everyone think prerunners just jump stuff?


Please click HERE to watch this video!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Anthony hawalker123 Introduce Yourself 8 06-03-2011 09:37 PM
Cliff Lee Says: "F*** You New York" TurdFX4 Sports 16 01-17-2011 09:09 AM
Anthony 88 ford ranger 2.9 anthonyc73 Introduce Yourself 7 11-13-2009 08:38 PM