Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Go Back   Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! > >
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Welcome to Ford Ranger Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread

  #16  
Old 07-05-2011, 12:09 PM
Decepticon Decepticon is offline
Black & Orange
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 441
Default Re: Casey Lee Anthony trial Verdict......

Quote:
Originally Posted by doyouquaxu View Post
i believe those who designed the system were smarter than we as a nation are now, no doubt about that. but i feel that this country has developed as a whole into such a bunch of pussies that we're too afraid to voice our first amendment right of free speech because other fucking pussies are sue happy money mongers that look for any opportunity to haul someone's ass to court and fuck their life up. we need the death penalty, we need to look out for #1 (ourselves) instead of sending millions in aid to other countries. the reason our country is so fucked and the government in every state and in DC is failing is because people as a whole are fucking stupid.

in this day and age, the scariest thing you can ever encounter is a trial by your peers.
The death penalty would have been used if she was guilty, this is America, not Iran or North Korea, We judge based on evidence whether we "know" they did it or not.
__________________
1999 Ranger XLT V6 4.0 Orange
EXTERIOR:
- Black signals & Corners (not tinted) | Clear Headlights | silverstar Ultra Bulbs | Black Taillight covers | Painted Black Grille/Valance | Painted black top step on rear bumper | Painted black exhuast & aftermarket Tip | Painted black emblems | Black toolbox | Decepticon Ford badges | 20% tint

INTERIOR:
- JVC Head unit | 4 Kicker door speakers | LED white floor lights |
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 07-05-2011, 12:10 PM
doyouquaxu doyouquaxu is offline
Almost ******
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 7,480
Default Re: Casey Lee Anthony trial Verdict......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decepticon View Post
The death penalty would have been used if she was guilty, this is America, not Iran or North Korea, We judge based on evidence whether we "know" they did it or not.
and i support the use of the death penalty 100%
__________________
Why does everyone think prerunners just jump stuff?


Please click HERE to watch this video!
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 07-05-2011, 12:15 PM
Fordzilla80 Fordzilla80 is offline
Welcome to FRF!
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 8,952
Default Re: Casey Lee Anthony trial Verdict......

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01B3000 View Post
The defense lawer got real happy when he won the case. You know he's gettin a whole shitlooad of moneyof that, but he's such a prick. Calling the general public ignorant.
He's an ass-hat. If he truly cared about Caylee, he would launch his own investigation into her death. But he knows damn well that she was killed by his client.

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decepticon View Post
The death penalty would have been used if she was guilty, this is America, not Iran or North Korea, We judge based on evidence whether we "know" they did it or not.
Just because there is a lack of evidence does not mean there is a lack of guilt. The evidence was out there, but unfortunately the law enforcement, thanks to Casey, was mislead into believing they were looking for a live child. You do not look for shoe prints, murder weapons, etc when you are looking for a live child. If Casey had just kept her mouth shut, this case would have been completely different, and the real truth would have come out. But now, we have a little girl dead beneath the ground with no convicted killer, all because of her mother.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 07-05-2011, 12:20 PM
Tom Tom is offline
Ranger Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 6,829
Default Re: Casey Lee Anthony trial Verdict......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasco08 View Post
Its total horseshit and the state needs to appeal this the entire family has to be involved they were all lying on the stand.
You can't appeal a not guilty charge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decepticon View Post
HOW CAN YOU SAY OUR JUDICIAL SYSTEM FAILED??? It just worked exactly how it was designed, verdicts are based on evidence and must be proved beyond a reasonable doubt. THERE WAS NO EVIDENCE. Bottom line. Did she do it? Who knows. The point is, shes "not guilty" because nothing could be proved. Thank God that our system is based on evidence. In any other country, they would remove your hands, kill your family, or put a bullet through your head, based on a belief or a report. Thank God our system was designed by men smarter than we.
This. There was a bunch of circumstantial evidence but no actual proof. The jury is not (supposed to be) casting a vote on if they think the person is guilty or not. The jury is (supposed to be) casting a vote on if they think there is enough evidence to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the defendant is guilty.

I'm curious what they jurors will say, but my guess is they will say something that speaks to that. Essentially saying the prosecution did not have evidence. It's kind of difficult to convict someone of premeditated murder when you are unable to prove a time of death, a cause of death, and a motive for the death.
__________________
2006 Ford Ranger Sport 4.0 2WD on 32x11.50R15s
-3" Doetsch Spindle Lift


Using the forum:
How to Post on the Forum
Creating a signature (do this before asking any questions)
Upload an Avatar (image of your Ranger)
How to Post Pictures on the Forum
Switch the site layout: Light Theme or Dark Theme

Things to do:
Participate in Truck of the Month
Participate in the Ranger Photo Contest
Participate in the Non-Automotive Photo Contest
Become a Site Contributor
Shop at the FordRangerForum.com Store
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 07-05-2011, 12:21 PM
Rango88 Rango88 is offline
N/A
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 9,031
Default Re: Casey Lee Anthony trial Verdict......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decepticon View Post
The death penalty would have been used if she was guilty, this is America, not Iran or North Korea, We judge based on evidence whether we "know" they did it or not.
she is still guilty of omitting to contact the authorities that her child was missing for 31 days, right there is an admission of murder if the child is found dead IMO
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 07-05-2011, 12:23 PM
Pasco08 Pasco08 is offline
Hate Slow Drivers
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 776
Default Re: Casey Lee Anthony trial Verdict......

Our Justice system is a Farce kids get felony charges for smoking weed yet we let a known killer go free.

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
You can't appeal a not guilty charge.



This. There was a bunch of circumstantial evidence but no actual proof. The jury is not (supposed to be) casting a vote on if they think the person is guilty or not. The jury is (supposed to be) casting a vote on if they think there is enough evidence to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the defendant is guilty.

I'm curious what they jurors will say, but my guess is they will say something that speaks to that. Essentially saying the prosecution did not have evidence. It's kind of difficult to convict someone of premeditated murder when you are unable to prove a time of death, a cause of death, and a motive for the death.
Well it still crap.
__________________
2014 Ford Focus SE
2003 Ford Ranger XL Silverstar ultra headlights, Dual Exhaust 3.0 V6 LED light bar between tailgate and bumper.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OlYeller View Post
Yes. I will say this, and this is the only time I think I will ever say it, so you better brace yourself.....But, you were right Ricky...
Quote:
Originally Posted by RagerTom View Post
and theres a difference between a smart buy and a "look at my little dick" buy, like a cts-v
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 07-05-2011, 12:32 PM
merlin215 merlin215 is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 723
Default Re: Casey Lee Anthony trial Verdict......

I agree with Tom as the system works , its just that there was not enough hard evidence . Its sad but true as they never really did get any real evidence She was really tied to . They did get her for lying which is an admission of guilt , but not for murder ....
__________________
Merlin215

2010 Ford Ranger 4 wheel drive
Black
XLT Power Group package
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 07-05-2011, 12:35 PM
Tom Tom is offline
Ranger Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 6,829
Default Re: Casey Lee Anthony trial Verdict......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rango88 View Post
she is still guilty of omitting to contact the authorities that her child was missing for 31 days, right there is an admission of murder if the child is found dead IMO
The problem is you can't prove beyond a reasonable doubt her not contacting authorities was because she had planned in advance to murder her child. The defense presented the argument that her daughter had drowned in a pool and things spiraled out of control. Basically, a bad accident followed by bad decisions. The prosecution had no evidence to dispute this theory. Thus a doubt that the child died in an accident not a murder is formed.

IMHO, the biggest thing was that the prosecution didn't know when she died, how she died, or why she would be killed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasco08 View Post
Our Justice system is a Farce kids get felony charges for smoking weed yet we let a known killer go free.

----------



Well it still crap.
I concur, this is just like another OJ case. I personally think she is guilty, and assumed the jury would feel justified in giving her a guilty charge as well.

IMHO, a big thing was the defendants closing arguments "reasonable doubt.... reasonable doubt.... reasonable doubt" he just beat that into their heads.
__________________
2006 Ford Ranger Sport 4.0 2WD on 32x11.50R15s
-3" Doetsch Spindle Lift


Using the forum:
How to Post on the Forum
Creating a signature (do this before asking any questions)
Upload an Avatar (image of your Ranger)
How to Post Pictures on the Forum
Switch the site layout: Light Theme or Dark Theme

Things to do:
Participate in Truck of the Month
Participate in the Ranger Photo Contest
Participate in the Non-Automotive Photo Contest
Become a Site Contributor
Shop at the FordRangerForum.com Store
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 07-05-2011, 12:37 PM
Fordzilla80 Fordzilla80 is offline
Welcome to FRF!
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 8,952
Default Re: Casey Lee Anthony trial Verdict......

One of the charges I am surprised we did not see was obstruction. There is no doubt that she obstructed the investigation by withholding information. I don't know why they only went with withholding information when she was also obstructing the entire investigation at the same time.

The jury has unanimously said they would not like to talk to the media. One of the jurors left the court room crying. I sense that the jury knows she's guilty, but as Tom said, there just wasn't enough solid evidence to prove her guilt. Morally, she's 100% guilty. The time of death and the manner of death would have been figured out if law enforcement had been searching for a dead child. Technically, Casey is indirectly guilty to manslaughter, even if she did not kill Caylee, simply on means of obstruction.

If you roll with your friend Carlos through the barrio, and he caps a rival, you could be found indirectly guilty as an accomplice. I think the same should apply for Casey.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 07-05-2011, 12:40 PM
Rango88 Rango88 is offline
N/A
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 9,031
Default Re: Casey Lee Anthony trial Verdict......

There will always be cases like this where we can argue and it does suck that she got off free of murder, but she will get her just deserts, I am sure someone will make sure of that (not me though)
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 07-05-2011, 12:43 PM
Pasco08 Pasco08 is offline
Hate Slow Drivers
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 776
Default Re: Casey Lee Anthony trial Verdict......

That was on the tv a few of the jurors left crying. So i think they were torn and knew she was guilty as well.
__________________
2014 Ford Focus SE
2003 Ford Ranger XL Silverstar ultra headlights, Dual Exhaust 3.0 V6 LED light bar between tailgate and bumper.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OlYeller View Post
Yes. I will say this, and this is the only time I think I will ever say it, so you better brace yourself.....But, you were right Ricky...
Quote:
Originally Posted by RagerTom View Post
and theres a difference between a smart buy and a "look at my little dick" buy, like a cts-v
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 07-05-2011, 12:51 PM
Dcrymes99ranger Dcrymes99ranger is offline
Explorer seats are in
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 6,176
Default Re: Casey Lee Anthony trial Verdict......

Shes gonna have a hell of a life.. If no one assassinates her she'll kill her self first. I hope to god she never has kids again.
__________________
1999 Ford Ranger 3.0xl


My Build Thread!!!
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 07-05-2011, 12:54 PM
Pasco08 Pasco08 is offline
Hate Slow Drivers
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 776
Default Re: Casey Lee Anthony trial Verdict......

Surprised another inmate in jail hasn't killed her yet.
__________________
2014 Ford Focus SE
2003 Ford Ranger XL Silverstar ultra headlights, Dual Exhaust 3.0 V6 LED light bar between tailgate and bumper.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OlYeller View Post
Yes. I will say this, and this is the only time I think I will ever say it, so you better brace yourself.....But, you were right Ricky...
Quote:
Originally Posted by RagerTom View Post
and theres a difference between a smart buy and a "look at my little dick" buy, like a cts-v
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 07-05-2011, 01:17 PM
doyouquaxu doyouquaxu is offline
Almost ******
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 7,480
Default Re: Casey Lee Anthony trial Verdict......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasco08 View Post
Surprised another inmate in jail hasn't killed her yet.
as fucked as the prison system is, the inmates have their own way of taking care of people in cases like this.
__________________
Why does everyone think prerunners just jump stuff?


Please click HERE to watch this video!
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 07-05-2011, 01:27 PM
FlyinRyan FlyinRyan is offline
Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 140
Default Re: Casey Lee Anthony trial Verdict......

Even though she got away, her life is going to suck. I highly doubt she will be able to find a decent job with this in her record.
__________________
Future Ranger Driver
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Anthony hawalker123 Introduce Yourself 8 06-03-2011 09:37 PM
Cliff Lee Says: "F*** You New York" TurdFX4 Sports 16 01-17-2011 09:09 AM
Anthony 88 ford ranger 2.9 anthonyc73 Introduce Yourself 7 11-13-2009 08:38 PM