Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Go Back   Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! > >
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Welcome to Ford Ranger Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread

  #16  
Old 06-29-2011, 11:48 PM
Rango88 Rango88 is offline
N/A
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 9,031
Default Re: Fiancee is pregnant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasco08 View Post
She already has that she doesn't want both of us driving one. But alas i already told her no way in hell the Ranger is going anywhere!
oh so she has a baby carrier? then no need to trade the ranger then. (whisper) I'd keep it

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooleo View Post
expedition FTW!
Saudi Arabia for the Petrol Win
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 06-29-2011, 11:51 PM
Pasco08 Pasco08 is offline
Hate Slow Drivers
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 776
Default Re: Fiancee is pregnant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rango88 View Post
oh so she has a baby carrier? then no need to trade the ranger then. (whisper) I'd keep it

----------


Saudi Arabia for the Petrol Win
Yeah she has the Adrenalin package on hers!
__________________
2014 Ford Focus SE
2003 Ford Ranger XL Silverstar ultra headlights, Dual Exhaust 3.0 V6 LED light bar between tailgate and bumper.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OlYeller View Post
Yes. I will say this, and this is the only time I think I will ever say it, so you better brace yourself.....But, you were right Ricky...
Quote:
Originally Posted by RagerTom View Post
and theres a difference between a smart buy and a "look at my little dick" buy, like a cts-v
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 06-29-2011, 11:53 PM
pooleo pooleo is offline
Ban Survivor. (x2)
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 6,764
Default Re: Fiancee is pregnant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasco08 View Post
Really trying not to spend 30k bro. Looking for something between 17k-25k at most.
30k...? 17k-25k...? hell, we traded our jeep straight up for ours, and we paid 5k for the jeep. You should be able to snag an 01-04 for less than 10k!
__________________
1999 | Ext. Cab | 4.0 | 4x4 | 4.10's
Quote:
A Gladiator does not fear death. He embraces it. Caresses it. Fucks it. Each time he enters the arena, he slips his c0ck in the mouth of the beast, and prays to thrust home before the jaws snap shut. - Oenomaus
Ball Joints/Upper A-Arms How To
Replace Door pin/bushing
Repair broken dome light tabs
VIDEO OHC Install
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 06-29-2011, 11:54 PM
Pasco08 Pasco08 is offline
Hate Slow Drivers
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 776
Default Re: Fiancee is pregnant

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooleo View Post
30k...? 17k-25k...? hell, we traded our jeep straight up for ours, and we paid 5k for the jeep. You should be able to snag an 01-04 for less than 10k!
Yeah but with how many miles on it? lol I suppose i can't have my cake and eat it too.
__________________
2014 Ford Focus SE
2003 Ford Ranger XL Silverstar ultra headlights, Dual Exhaust 3.0 V6 LED light bar between tailgate and bumper.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OlYeller View Post
Yes. I will say this, and this is the only time I think I will ever say it, so you better brace yourself.....But, you were right Ricky...
Quote:
Originally Posted by RagerTom View Post
and theres a difference between a smart buy and a "look at my little dick" buy, like a cts-v
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 06-29-2011, 11:59 PM
pooleo pooleo is offline
Ban Survivor. (x2)
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 6,764
Default Re: Fiancee is pregnant

meh, we got it with 160k. It has 172k now. The only thing I have had to do was coil packs, which are not cheap and the rear 2 were a pita! I would trust the 5.4 to hit 300k or so. I really like it, we went from a reg cab ranger to the jeep, which we thought was HUGE since she came outta the reg cab, shortly realized the jeep was way to small. Its a been a good truck and it looks good to
__________________
1999 | Ext. Cab | 4.0 | 4x4 | 4.10's
Quote:
A Gladiator does not fear death. He embraces it. Caresses it. Fucks it. Each time he enters the arena, he slips his c0ck in the mouth of the beast, and prays to thrust home before the jaws snap shut. - Oenomaus
Ball Joints/Upper A-Arms How To
Replace Door pin/bushing
Repair broken dome light tabs
VIDEO OHC Install
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 06-30-2011, 12:00 AM
Pasco08 Pasco08 is offline
Hate Slow Drivers
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 776
Default Re: Fiancee is pregnant

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooleo View Post
meh, we got it with 160k. It has 172k now. The only thing I have had to do was coil packs, which are not cheap and the rear 2 were a pita! I would trust the 5.4 to hit 300k or so. I really like it, we went from a reg cab ranger to the jeep, which we thought was HUGE since she came outta the reg cab, shortly realized the jeep was way to small. Its a been a good truck and it looks good to
LOL What years are the most dependable on the Expo's?
__________________
2014 Ford Focus SE
2003 Ford Ranger XL Silverstar ultra headlights, Dual Exhaust 3.0 V6 LED light bar between tailgate and bumper.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OlYeller View Post
Yes. I will say this, and this is the only time I think I will ever say it, so you better brace yourself.....But, you were right Ricky...
Quote:
Originally Posted by RagerTom View Post
and theres a difference between a smart buy and a "look at my little dick" buy, like a cts-v
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 06-30-2011, 12:04 AM
Rango88 Rango88 is offline
N/A
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 9,031
Default Re: Fiancee is pregnant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasco08 View Post
LOL What years are the most dependable on the Expo's?
i'D GOT WITH ANY 2001 + for the SOHC 4L or the 4.6L both are really good engines in teh explo.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 06-30-2011, 12:06 AM
pooleo pooleo is offline
Ban Survivor. (x2)
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 6,764
Default Re: Fiancee is pregnant

I think there all pretty good. some of the 5.4's have a manifold problem. The most I have seen were 98- and some of those were the 4.6. The 3 valve I think came out in 03 and I guess thats a gas guzzling pig. we average about 15-16 with mixed city/hwy. We got 19 driving 65 to chicago. I was able to do the brown wire mod on mine (99) dont know what years that stops tho. The only thing I dont like with mine is that it has 3.55 gearing. 3.73 would have been better. heres a pic

__________________
1999 | Ext. Cab | 4.0 | 4x4 | 4.10's
Quote:
A Gladiator does not fear death. He embraces it. Caresses it. Fucks it. Each time he enters the arena, he slips his c0ck in the mouth of the beast, and prays to thrust home before the jaws snap shut. - Oenomaus
Ball Joints/Upper A-Arms How To
Replace Door pin/bushing
Repair broken dome light tabs
VIDEO OHC Install
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 06-30-2011, 12:10 AM
Pasco08 Pasco08 is offline
Hate Slow Drivers
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 776
Default Re: Fiancee is pregnant

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooleo View Post
I think there all pretty good. some of the 5.4's have a manifold problem. The most I have seen were 98- and some of those were the 4.6. The 3 valve I think came out in 03 and I guess thats a gas guzzling pig. we average about 15-16 with mixed city/hwy. We got 19 driving 65 to chicago. I was able to do the brown wire mod on mine (99) dont know what years that stops tho. The only thing I dont like with mine is that it has 3.55 gearing. 3.73 would have been better. heres a pic

That looks clean bro. Most of the Expo's that aren't newish look like junk down here so i am trying to be careful.
__________________
2014 Ford Focus SE
2003 Ford Ranger XL Silverstar ultra headlights, Dual Exhaust 3.0 V6 LED light bar between tailgate and bumper.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OlYeller View Post
Yes. I will say this, and this is the only time I think I will ever say it, so you better brace yourself.....But, you were right Ricky...
Quote:
Originally Posted by RagerTom View Post
and theres a difference between a smart buy and a "look at my little dick" buy, like a cts-v
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 06-30-2011, 01:25 PM
Sonic04edge Sonic04edge is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,086
Default Re: Fiancee is pregnant

You can get a 05-08 explorer in your price range with low miles. You can also get them with a v8/awd.
__________________
No ride ATM
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 06-30-2011, 01:29 PM
schultzkenneth schultzkenneth is offline
Same Stuff, Different Day
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 455
Default Re: Fiancee is pregnant

Congrats!!

If you don't have to get rid of the Ranger don't, but if you do, what about an Escape? My step grandma has had two and really liked them, they seem to be a decent vehicle and she got almost 30mpg out of her 4cyl when she went up north (expressway)
__________________

1997 Ford Ranger XLT, 2.3L I4, Auto, 2wd, Regular Cab, 91k miles. 7.5in 4.10 Open Rear Axle

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireRanger View Post
Experience is useless if it is wrong, and there's a lot of experienced morons.
Keep the air in the spare, and the bag in the wheel - Adam Carolla
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 06-30-2011, 01:30 PM
DiabloBlanco DiabloBlanco is offline
Get Lifted.
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 6,402
Default Re: Fiancee is pregnant

congrats! Dont sell the ranger. If you do you arent a man anymore.

But if you do all i ask is buy American
__________________
YZ the way to be!
The Brotherhood!

Mods to come: Camburg entry 6.0 system. FiberwerkX Fenders and bedsides. Tube bumper.
R.I.P. Jeff Ashton. 1992-2011
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 06-30-2011, 01:30 PM
99rangerguy 99rangerguy is offline
Sold out for a Focus
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,580
Default Re: Fiancee is pregnant

Congrats man!
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 06-30-2011, 01:43 PM
richarddhoward richarddhoward is offline
Road Trippin' King!
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 5,010
Send a message via MSN to richarddhoward
Default Re: Fiancee is pregnant

Congrats...if you sell the Ranger...Ford Explorer Sport Trac
__________________
97 Ranger - 4.0 V6 auto, 4wd, 31x10.5x15s Wild Country XTX Sport All Terrains, Warn locking hubs, Pioneer deck with iPod attachment, Snugtop Topper, K&N filter, scan gauge II, Hella 500 Lights, More parts coming, waiting for the paycheck to get bigger!

Truck built in loving memory of Norm Howard
Outcast Racing
PNW Crew!!!
Afterhours Clan!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron_ariens View Post
I think Henry just shit himself
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radness View Post
Its kind of like that carnival game "Whack A Mole" but with guns! Haha
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 06-30-2011, 01:45 PM
Rangernator Rangernator is offline
<--- Go Colts
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 334
Default Re: Fiancee is pregnant

Marry her before it starts showing then you won't get those dirty looks from old ladies.

haha but CONGRATS MAN!! and dude If you sell the ranger im un-befriending you haha jk
__________________
2003 4.0L V6 Ford Ranger Regular cab

Modifications----> 20% side windows, 5%% Tinted rear window and front windsheild strip, , Diamond plated bed extender, Explorer sport Dome Light, Sony headunit, White Face Explorer Gauge Cluster.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search