Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Go Back   Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! > >
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Welcome to Ford Ranger Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread

  #16  
Old 06-29-2011, 02:41 PM
01_ranger_4x4 01_ranger_4x4 is offline
OIF Veteran

 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 6,043
Default Re: R.I.P. PFC Brian Backus

Quote:
Originally Posted by schultzkenneth View Post
Those Westboro fucks are gonna be here protesting now. Patriot Guard is already here, but i'm still pissed off. I live right across the street from the High School where the funeral is going to be, one foot on my lawn and the shit is gonna hit the fan. If any of you Michigan members want to maybe assist in setting up a barrier, the town will more than welcome you!
man if you werent on the other side of the state from me i would be there in a heart beat. The patriot gaurd will be a very effective barrier though. hopefully that scumbag church group doesnt show.
__________________
2001 Ranger 4x4 Stepside
-RCD Suspension lift
-33x12.5 BFG KM2's on Mickey Thomson classic locks
-4:56 gears
-Auburn gear LS
-James Duff traction bars
-Headers
-Flowmaster duals
-SCT X-Cal2 and some small exterior mods

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2321189

2005 F-150 Lariat 4x4
-LED third brake light
-Weathertech floor liners
-Edge tuner
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 06-29-2011, 02:47 PM
Demon-FX4 Demon-FX4 is offline
I'm a Demon, So F off!
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 6,075
Send a message via Skype™ to Demon-FX4
Default Re: R.I.P. PFC Brian Backus

he was a great man. who gave his life for every one of us. bless him and his family.

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01_ranger_4x4 View Post
man if you werent on the other side of the state from me i would be there in a heart beat. The patriot gaurd will be a very effective barrier though. hopefully that scumbag church group doesnt show.
i smell a road trip pat this makes me so pissed off.
__________________
2003 FX4 LEVEL II
Quote:
Originally Posted by 03 SB FX4 View Post
My D-max - will pull the Cummin' Stroke it all night long!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99RangerAlfredo View Post
Nooo Demon does badd things to me when no one looks!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdawall View Post
Don't worry I next time I will just buy bolt ons so I can be just like you. Then I can drive around with unpainted fender flares and have a real prerunner
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 06-29-2011, 02:47 PM
schultzkenneth schultzkenneth is offline
Same Stuff, Different Day
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 455
Default Re: R.I.P. PFC Brian Backus

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01_ranger_4x4 View Post
man if you werent on the other side of the state from me i would be there in a heart beat. The patriot gaurd will be a very effective barrier though. hopefully that scumbag church group doesnt show.
I'm tempted to give the Chief of Police a call and see if it would be an issue if i "bumped" the siren on my dads van if they start up any chanting shit. I'm sure a 100w-150w of wail and yelp would be enough to drown out anything they want to say verbally.
__________________

1997 Ford Ranger XLT, 2.3L I4, Auto, 2wd, Regular Cab, 91k miles. 7.5in 4.10 Open Rear Axle

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireRanger View Post
Experience is useless if it is wrong, and there's a lot of experienced morons.
Keep the air in the spare, and the bag in the wheel - Adam Carolla
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 06-29-2011, 02:51 PM
Demon-FX4 Demon-FX4 is offline
I'm a Demon, So F off!
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 6,075
Send a message via Skype™ to Demon-FX4
Default Re: R.I.P. PFC Brian Backus

Quote:
Originally Posted by schultzkenneth View Post
I'm tempted to give the Chief of Police a call and see if it would be an issue if i "bumped" the siren on my dads van if they start up any chanting shit. I'm sure a 100w-150w of wail and yelp would be enough to drown out anything they want to say verbally.
do it
__________________
2003 FX4 LEVEL II
Quote:
Originally Posted by 03 SB FX4 View Post
My D-max - will pull the Cummin' Stroke it all night long!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99RangerAlfredo View Post
Nooo Demon does badd things to me when no one looks!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdawall View Post
Don't worry I next time I will just buy bolt ons so I can be just like you. Then I can drive around with unpainted fender flares and have a real prerunner
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 06-29-2011, 03:00 PM
Blessed Ranger Blessed Ranger is offline
JOHN 3:16, 14:6
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 547
Default Re: R.I.P. PFC Brian Backus

The family is in my prayers for the peace and comfort they so need.
__________________
2011 XLT 2WD Ext. Cab. 2.3 5 speed
chrome wheels, spray-in bedliner, Extang RT Tonneau cover, tinted glass, tailgate lock, pin stripe. :
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 06-29-2011, 03:45 PM
FireRanger FireRanger is offline
Blinded by the light
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 7,674
Send a message via AIM to FireRanger
Default Re: R.I.P. PFC Brian Backus

The patriot guard, along with everyone else in town that is pissed off will keep those *******s at bay. They always do! If I wasn't 1000 miles away, I would totally participate in a ranger blockade
__________________
(Formerly)
FireRanger
2003 Edge 4.0 4wd

How to: Aux light wiring, relays, & fuses
Info: 300+ intake threads here on FRF
Info: HID Projectors
How To: NO HEAT Troubleshooting Guide
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 06-29-2011, 03:50 PM
Rango88 Rango88 is offline
N/A
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 9,031
Default Re: R.I.P. PFC Brian Backus

Quote:
Originally Posted by schultzkenneth View Post
Those Westboro fucks are gonna be here protesting now. Patriot Guard is already here, but i'm still pissed off. I live right across the street from the High School where the funeral is going to be, one foot on my lawn and the shit is gonna hit the fan. If any of you Michigan members want to maybe assist in setting up a barrier, the town will more than welcome you!

-----
Check out the link, it has a link to a PDF file of what these son of a bitches are sending around. It's just sickening. Read at your own risk.
http://www.wnem.com/story/14998657/c...ldiers-funeral
what are they going to protest????
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 06-29-2011, 04:08 PM
Rg1Baja Rg1Baja is offline
DirtFreeks Mtrspts #7299
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 180
Default Re: R.I.P. PFC Brian Backus

A true hero...
__________________
DirtFreeks Motorsports
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 06-29-2011, 04:18 PM
FireRanger FireRanger is offline
Blinded by the light
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 7,674
Send a message via AIM to FireRanger
Default Re: R.I.P. PFC Brian Backus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rango88 View Post
what are they going to protest????
Well basically, they think gay people are the devil incarnate. The military doesn't actively prohibit, or exterminate gay people. Therefore they have come to the conclusion that when soldiers die, it is god killing them for revenge. Hence the signs they hold up that say things like "THANK GOD FOR IED's" and other things that rejoice the death of soldiers.

Don't look for it to make sense. They're all nuts.
__________________
(Formerly)
FireRanger
2003 Edge 4.0 4wd

How to: Aux light wiring, relays, & fuses
Info: 300+ intake threads here on FRF
Info: HID Projectors
How To: NO HEAT Troubleshooting Guide
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 06-29-2011, 04:24 PM
Rango88 Rango88 is offline
N/A
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 9,031
Default Re: R.I.P. PFC Brian Backus

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireRanger View Post
Well basically, they think gay people are the devil incarnate. The military doesn't actively prohibit, or exterminate gay people. Therefore they have come to the conclusion that when soldiers die, it is god killing them for revenge. Hence the signs they hold up that say things like "THANK GOD FOR IED's" and other things that rejoice the death of soldiers.

Don't look for it to make sense. They're all nuts.
so there's no proof that PFC Backus is even a homosexual at all? If not then they are even more nuts for protesting a soldiers death that may not be a homosexual and they are still nuts for protesting homsexuality period.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 06-29-2011, 04:26 PM
schultzkenneth schultzkenneth is offline
Same Stuff, Different Day
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 455
Default Re: R.I.P. PFC Brian Backus

Quote:
Originally Posted by schultzkenneth View Post
I'm tempted to give the Chief of Police a call and see if it would be an issue if i "bumped" the siren on my dads van if they start up any chanting shit. I'm sure a 100w-150w of wail and yelp would be enough to drown out anything they want to say verbally.
Good News and Bad News

The good: got word the ambulance will be parking in my driveway..that sucker has an electronic Q siren (those of you in emergency service should know how loud they are). And it could possibly be driven by the ex-under sheriff.

The bad: Confirmed the fuckheads are here. They are handing out the flyers that the link i posted above links to and are going to businesses asking questions. They screwed up chooseing to come here the day before...we got more than enough places to hide bodies and are redneck enough that PD may just turn a blind eye.
__________________

1997 Ford Ranger XLT, 2.3L I4, Auto, 2wd, Regular Cab, 91k miles. 7.5in 4.10 Open Rear Axle

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireRanger View Post
Experience is useless if it is wrong, and there's a lot of experienced morons.
Keep the air in the spare, and the bag in the wheel - Adam Carolla
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 06-29-2011, 04:27 PM
FireRanger FireRanger is offline
Blinded by the light
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 7,674
Send a message via AIM to FireRanger
Default Re: R.I.P. PFC Brian Backus

No no, it has nothing to do with the sexual orientation of the soldier. Its the fact that he IS a soldier, and the military he served in did not go around banning and exterminating gays. So they protest their funerals to send their absurd message.

Everyone knows they're there. They won't be able to get close.
__________________
(Formerly)
FireRanger
2003 Edge 4.0 4wd

How to: Aux light wiring, relays, & fuses
Info: 300+ intake threads here on FRF
Info: HID Projectors
How To: NO HEAT Troubleshooting Guide
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 06-29-2011, 04:27 PM
schultzkenneth schultzkenneth is offline
Same Stuff, Different Day
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 455
Default Re: R.I.P. PFC Brian Backus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rango88 View Post
so there's no proof that PFC Backus is even a homosexual at all? If not then they are even more nuts for protesting a soldiers death that may not be a homosexual and they are still nuts for protesting homsexuality period.
He is straight as an arrow. he has a 2yr old child.
__________________

1997 Ford Ranger XLT, 2.3L I4, Auto, 2wd, Regular Cab, 91k miles. 7.5in 4.10 Open Rear Axle

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireRanger View Post
Experience is useless if it is wrong, and there's a lot of experienced morons.
Keep the air in the spare, and the bag in the wheel - Adam Carolla

Last edited by schultzkenneth; 06-29-2011 at 04:38 PM. Reason: Typo
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 06-29-2011, 04:31 PM
Rango88 Rango88 is offline
N/A
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 9,031
Default Re: R.I.P. PFC Brian Backus

keep us posted on what happens

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by schultzkenneth View Post
He was straight at an arrow. he has a 2yr old child.
thats so f**ked up
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 06-29-2011, 04:34 PM
schultzkenneth schultzkenneth is offline
Same Stuff, Different Day
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 455
Default Re: R.I.P. PFC Brian Backus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rango88 View Post
keep us posted on what happens

----------


thats so f**ked up
Thanks for pointing out my typo there, HE IS not WAS, and i will keep you guys posted. You guys are like an extended online family.
__________________

1997 Ford Ranger XLT, 2.3L I4, Auto, 2wd, Regular Cab, 91k miles. 7.5in 4.10 Open Rear Axle

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireRanger View Post
Experience is useless if it is wrong, and there's a lot of experienced morons.
Keep the air in the spare, and the bag in the wheel - Adam Carolla
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Brian from Denver MooDib Introduce Yourself 6 11-14-2010 07:32 AM