Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Go Back   Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! > >
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Welcome to Ford Ranger Forum

View Poll Results: What should i do tonight?
Invite over decently proportioned b00ty h03z 11 50.00%
Video games 2 9.09%
Invite many people of each gender 2 9.09%
Stripper pole 7 31.82%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread

  #46  
Old 02-06-2011, 09:19 AM
Fordzilla80 Fordzilla80 is offline
Welcome to FRF!
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 8,952
Default Re: What to do tonight

We hit the 50's last night.
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 02-06-2011, 09:20 AM
Rango88 Rango88 is offline
N/A
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 9,031
Default Re: What to do tonight

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobxstanley View Post
Well isn't it just peachy in Florida!

When it's 15 degrees everyone up hibernates
except for when there's an octopus on the ice
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 02-06-2011, 09:26 AM
jacobxstanley jacobxstanley is offline
It's so cold in the D
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,080
Default Re: What to do tonight

The other day on facebook i was talking about how i was freezing and pat was like "its 75 here!" I'm jealous of you Florida guys.


Go red wings!
__________________
1992 Ranger XLT
2.3L 2wd 5spd
91 Mustang rear end, 373 L/S.
Quote:
Originally Posted by esrevnoc View Post
I'm trying to join Ranger Power Sports forum and they ask "What color is blue?" Anyone know how the heck to answer this question? Probably something silly but I'll be darned if I can figure it out.
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 02-06-2011, 09:30 AM
Rango88 Rango88 is offline
N/A
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 9,031
Default Re: What to do tonight

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobxstanley View Post
The other day on facebook i was talking about how i was freezing and pat was like "its 75 here!" I'm jealous of you Florida guys.


Go red wings!
Go pens go! although I am big fan of Shanahan for the few years he played there
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 02-06-2011, 09:58 AM
Fordzilla80 Fordzilla80 is offline
Welcome to FRF!
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 8,952
Default Re: What to do tonight

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobxstanley View Post
The other day on facebook i was talking about how i was freezing and pat was like "its 75 here!" I'm jealous of you Florida guys.
Surprisingly, Pat is usually 5-10 degrees warmer than I am. He's lucky because he has the sea breeze, I'm 76 miles each way from the coast, so we get humidity.
Reply With Quote
  #51  
Old 02-06-2011, 10:00 AM
Rango88 Rango88 is offline
N/A
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 9,031
Default Re: What to do tonight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordzilla80 View Post
Surprisingly, Pat is usually 5-10 degrees warmer than I am. He's lucky because he has the sea breeze, I'm 76 miles each way from the coast, so we get humidity.
its better then being in Texas getting a mobile home trailer from tornadoes lol (no offence intended)
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 02-06-2011, 10:00 AM
jacobxstanley jacobxstanley is offline
It's so cold in the D
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,080
Default Re: What to do tonight

I've never even seen an ocean. I've been as far as Ohio.
NO FCKING CHILDHOOD, I swear lmao
__________________
1992 Ranger XLT
2.3L 2wd 5spd
91 Mustang rear end, 373 L/S.
Quote:
Originally Posted by esrevnoc View Post
I'm trying to join Ranger Power Sports forum and they ask "What color is blue?" Anyone know how the heck to answer this question? Probably something silly but I'll be darned if I can figure it out.
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 02-06-2011, 10:14 AM
Fordzilla80 Fordzilla80 is offline
Welcome to FRF!
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 8,952
Default Re: What to do tonight

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobxstanley View Post
I've never even seen an ocean. I've been as far as Ohio.
NO FCKING CHILDHOOD, I swear lmao
I used to go to the ocean all the time when I was younger. I learned to hate it. I liked to go back there every once in awhile, which in reality is probably once every 5 years.lol. I personally would rather be somewhere open with nothing but farmland for miles and miles. But that's just me.lol.
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 02-06-2011, 10:18 AM
Rango88 Rango88 is offline
N/A
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 9,031
Default Re: What to do tonight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordzilla80 View Post
I used to go to the ocean all the time when I was younger. I learned to hate it. I liked to go back there every once in awhile, which in reality is probably once every 5 years.lol. I personally would rather be somewhere open with nothing but farmland for miles and miles. But that's just me.lol.
I think nothing beats a flattop with little traffic, a nice breezy day, a 60s V8 fullsize car and a girl you love in the passenger side. It doesn't matter if its farmland, mountain pass or on the side of the ocean
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 02-06-2011, 10:21 AM
DiabloBlanco DiabloBlanco is offline
Get Lifted.
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 6,402
Default Re: What to do tonight

so no hookers and blow
__________________
YZ the way to be!
The Brotherhood!

Mods to come: Camburg entry 6.0 system. FiberwerkX Fenders and bedsides. Tube bumper.
R.I.P. Jeff Ashton. 1992-2011
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 02-06-2011, 10:25 AM
Fordzilla80 Fordzilla80 is offline
Welcome to FRF!
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 8,952
Default Re: What to do tonight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowd88 View Post
I think nothing beats a flattop with little traffic, a nice breezy day, a 60s V8 fullsize car and a girl you love in the passenger side. It doesn't matter if its farmland, mountain pass or on the side of the ocean
Agreed, Except for me it would be a Ford truck instead of a 60's boat.lol.
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 02-06-2011, 10:26 AM
Rango88 Rango88 is offline
N/A
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 9,031
Default Re: What to do tonight

^^with a 429 cobra jet maybe
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 02-06-2011, 08:34 PM
southbama man southbama man is offline
Roll Tide
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 732
Default Re: What to do tonight

I live at the beach 50% of the time lol.
__________________
20O3 extended cab, 2wd, silver, 3.0, toyo spectrum tires, 10,000k HID's, 8' in bazooka tube, and UWS toolbox
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Look what Im picking up tonight! brinker88 General Ford Ranger Discussion 7 01-10-2011 11:52 AM
going to try something new tonight for supper dixie_boysles Off Topic 14 05-11-2010 05:34 PM
vandalisim tonight... 90fordranger General Ford Ranger Discussion 43 04-06-2010 03:53 PM
I had a wreck tonight. Dcrymes99ranger Vehicle Snapshots 12 02-21-2010 07:53 PM
Who si drinking tonight? FireRanger Off Topic 44 12-18-2009 01:13 AM